It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Reveals Hospital Intake With 90 Percent Vaccinated Patients, not reported to VAERS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Bless this woman for the courage see has in speaking out about her experience and the absurdity of hospitals not informing those on the frontlines to do their due diligence and report adverse reactions to the VAERS system.

She claims that the hospital never had training on how employees should be watching for adverse reactions and how to report them. How systemic is this, is this why the VAERS system is so difficult to verify? I hope more hospital employees come forward, we need this bravery, people are suffering and being ignored.

This 17 year veteran, actively involved with her hospital in New York for years, engaged in policy and known to be an outstanding PA, given accolades and an award during the height of the "pandemic" has come forward with phone-calls/emails and has done everything she can to give the victims of these "vaccines" a voice.

The Conservative Treehouse breaks the story.

There is a video of the interview of Mrs. Conrad on the high wire found in the above link, I can not recommend watching it, I am working my way through it and it is quite enlightening.

The central statistic in this whistleblower story is important. In a community with a 50% vaccination rate, 90% of the hospital admissions were vaccinated patients, and most of the critical care hospital intakes were within 14 days of the patient taking the vaccine. An alarmed physicians assistant began reporting those issues into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting system until the hospital administration stepped in to stop her from recording the frequency. She felt obligated to become a whistleblower:

“Deborah Conrad, a hospitalist physicians assistant on the frontlines of the pandemic, pulls back the curtain on the complete lack and disregard in her hospital for reporting Covid vaccine injury to VAERS, this country’s only mechanism to track the safety of these rushed-to-market, mandated products. In riveting detail, including emails & recorded phone conversations, Conrad exposes the internal push to turn a blind eye to injuries and “toe the company line” that this vaccine is safe.”

Here is a link to her attorney Aaron Siri's substack where he shares the communication he has had with the Rochester Regional Health, the FDA, and the CDC.

A concerned Physician Assistant, Deborah Conrad, convinced her hospital to carefully track the Covid-19 vaccination status of every patient admitted to her hospital. The result is shocking.

As Ms. Conrad has detailed, her hospital serves a community in which less than 50% of the individuals were vaccinated for Covid-19 but yet, during the same time period, approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to her hospital were documented to have received this vaccine.

These patients were admitted for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to COVID-19 infections. Even more troubling is that there were many individuals who were young, many who presented with unusual or unexpected health events, and many who were admitted months after vaccination.

One would think that after an association was identified by a healthcare professional, our health authorities would at least review this finding, right? Sadly, when Ms. Conrad reached out to health authorities herself, she was ignored. My firm then sent a letter to the CDC and FDA on July 19, 2021 on Ms. Conrad’s behalf (see letter below), yet neither agency has responded. Even worse, when doctors came to Ms. Conrad for assistance with filing VAERS report for their patients, the hospital prohibited her from filing these reports.

That the CDC and FDA failed to respond is arguably not surprising – they have been cheerleading this vaccine for months. Admitting almost any harm now would be akin to asking them to turn a gun on themselves.

This again highlights the importance of never permitting government coercion and mandates when it comes to medical procedures.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
also this humansarefree.com...

PHE Data Shows Vaccine Effectiveness is -109%: Infection Rate in Vaccinated People in Their 40s Now More Than DOUBLE the Rate in Unvaccinated

Infection rate in vaccinated people in their 40s now more than DOUBLE the rate in unvaccinated, PHE data shows, as vaccine effectiveness hits minus 109%.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

...and...just like that...her career is over.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Felt the need to highlight some of the salient points from the letter sent to the Hospital, FDA, CDC...

What is being exposed will take the whole corrupt system down.

In fact, after she began assisting doctors and nurses in her hospital with submission of
VAERS reports, she was prohibited by the hospital from doing so for a majority of the reports.
Ms. Conrad’s first-hand experience reinforces the serious concerns previously raised that there is
an incredible level of underreporting to VAERS of adverse events following the COVID-19
vaccine.

Please advise forthwith what steps you intend to take to (1) inform all health care
providers that all serious adverse events they observe after COVID-19 vaccination should be
reported to VAERS and (2) punish hospitals and health care professionals that fail to file VAERS
reports.

I. Underreporting to VAERS
As you are aware, an AHRQ-funded study by Harvard Medical School of 715,000 patients tracked reporting to VAERS over a three-year period at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. It concluded that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.”
1. This disturbingly low rate is confirmed by the rate at which anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccine is reported to VAERS. The CDC Director claims that “Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States based on events reported to VAERS.”

2.That claim is contradicted by a recent study at Mass General Brigham that assessed anaphylaxis in a clinical setting after the administration of COVID-19 vaccines and found “severe reactions consistent with anaphylaxis occurred at a rate of
2.47 per 10,000 vaccinations.”

3. This is equivalent to 50 to 120 times more cases than what VAERS and the CDC are reporting. The underreporting of anaphylaxis by the CDC and VAERS is particularly troubling because it is mandatory for medical providers to report anaphylaxis after any COVID-19 vaccine to VAERS.

4. Most of these reactions occur within 30 minutes of vaccination.

5. And there has been an intense campaign by health authorities to inform medical providers that they need to report
anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS. Nonetheless, the rate of reporting still appears to be only around 0.8 to 2 percent of all cases of anaphylaxis.This raises serious concerns regarding the underreporting of adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, especially for adverse events that do not occur immediately after vaccination and where health care providers have not been specifically directed to report such
adverse events to VAERS.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Aye she no longer works for Rockefeller Medicine's killing factories, I imagine the red pilling she has gone through and will continue to go through is quite intense.

Now I am betting we will see whistleblowers rally behind her courage, as this grows, the true people in healthcare who care about their patients will start a parallel healthcare industry, while the criminal system that is in place is destroyed with bravery and truth!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
also this humansarefree.com...

PHE Data Shows Vaccine Effectiveness is -109%: Infection Rate in Vaccinated People in Their 40s Now More Than DOUBLE the Rate in Unvaccinated

Infection rate in vaccinated people in their 40s now more than DOUBLE the rate in unvaccinated, PHE data shows, as vaccine effectiveness hits minus 109%.

Thank you kindly for this contribution.

The information is stacking up around the globe, surprise, taking an experimental drug with no safety studies is a stupid thing to do!

lulz.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Same thing happened to election-fraud whistleblowers in certain states, after the November 2020 Presidential election.

At least they're sleeping better at night than those who cheated. The fraudsters know the time of reckoning is coming.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Same thing happened to election-fraud whistleblowers in certain states, after the November 2020 Presidential election.

At least they're sleeping better at night than those who cheated. The fraudsters know the time of reckoning is coming.

I truly believe we are going to see an avalanche of whistleblowers like Dr. Conrad, those in the medical field have been the most indoctrinated with Rockefeller Medicine, now this woman questions the covid vaccines, think she will be more open to understanding that other vaccines have been causing adverse reactions?

That they have been covered up for decades?

The red pills are spreading friends, we need to hold the line!

The whistleblowers to come with the election is going to be staggering once the low level cats begin to face the prison sentences awaiting them for the crimes the committed.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Quebec icon Céline Dion wants you to get the COVID Alert app already

9 months later...

Céline Dion cancels concerts due to severe and persistent muscle spasms

Céline Dion has postponed the start of her latest Las Vegas concert residency after suffering what a statement describes as “severe and persistent muscle spasms”.

Coincidence

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Reading some of the side effects not reported to VAERS is scary

Source

Just one example from Medscape page out of hundreds..

Hello all.

First I want to confirm that everyone here should have submitted a VAERS Report. vaers.hhs.gov...

It appears that Physicians and vaccination sites are not submitting reports as required by law.

Sept 17th received 1st P Shot. 2 days later Shingles outbreak, Common problem, ( Google it ). Sept 21 Given antiviral medication. Cleared in 3 weeks just in time for 2nd P shot on Oct 8th 2021.

Oct 4th trip to the Dr to explain that shingles have cleared but by elbow and forearm are now in pain, given anti-inflammatory shot, did not work.

During the Oct 4th visit, asked if a VAERS was filed and told no, was advised that I could file one. I did because he did not want to, and I want to document the problems I am having. Expressed concern about 2nd shot, was advised that I should get it, I did.

I am confident that VAERS reports are NOT being submitted as required by law. Have you or your Dr submitted one.

My elbow and forearm still hurt now. It is not a sharp pain, more of a deep muscle pain and elbow pain. Best described as Tennis Elbow kind of pain ( I have never had tennis elbow- this is a guess).

When I return from vacation on the 20th of Oct I will schedule another Dr visit and go over the discomfort in my arm. It is not good.

Will be having some scans done, thank GOD I have insurance, imagine if you did not have insurance and had these problems.

I can see $100K to work on diagnosing my Phizer reactions.

I did mention that I am on vacation visiting my mother in a nursing home in Florida. If I was not required to get the shot , I was not going to get the shot.

I am concerned about my arm, I have never had any type of pain like this before.

I am now also having another reaction to my forearms. It appears to be some type of outbreak, the same happens when I eat Oatmeal. I can not eat oatmeal or I get bumps on my forearms. Now they have appeared and my diet has not changed.

I am in Florida now and adding this information to this form because I believe that people should know about the problems I am having after the P Vax.

I will try to follow up with more information as I find out what's going on.

Ya-all have a Great Day

edit on 19-10-2021 by confiden because: broken link

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yep. The very fact that entire swaths of Medical people are willing to be fired than to be injected with these experimental vaccines should send a clear message to everyone on the planet.

The Fact that the U.S. Congress and the White House Staff have excluded themselves adds to the proof that these Vaccines are not worth the risks.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a lot of people are going to find themselves in a lot of trouble when the dust settles on all this.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yep. The very fact that entire swaths of Medical people are willing to be fired than to be injected with these experimental vaccines should send a clear message to everyone on the planet.

The Fact that the U.S. Congress and the White House Staff have excluded themselves adds to the proof that these Vaccines are not worth the risks.

BUT people STILL believe they are! THAT is how brainwashed most of the world is. It is so frustrating. I can post the facts all day and the lies and people will STILL try and convince me the vaccine is safe and I read too much. It's absurd..

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Shame. When I was in high school she was my go to music selection when I wanted to get crazy with my girlfriend or one of her frienemies if she was stuck at home.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Too bad there isnt a group of rightwing hackers like anonymous that would hack all these different companies websites and put the real stats online for all to see and make the international news. If anyone wins the powerball or megamillions they needs to hire a group of people to do things like this I think or I would.........positive thinking.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A friend of mine developed a massive migraine about an hour and a half after the first shot, so badly that he blacked out and crashed his vehicle into some parked cars. The doctors refuse to entertain the idea that it had anything to do with the vax, and have disqualified him from driving for 12 months. The same happened to a friend of my sister, but luckily his wife was able to take control of the car and prevent an accident.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden
Quebec icon Céline Dion wants you to get the COVID Alert app already

9 months later...

Céline Dion cancels concerts due to severe and persistent muscle spasms

Céline Dion has postponed the start of her latest Las Vegas concert residency after suffering what a statement describes as “severe and persistent muscle spasms”.

Coincidence

My God, she is hideous, saw a picture of her recently and it looks like she is being starved of her DrenChrome.

Shill propagandists always get what they deserve in the end.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Reading some of the side effects not reported to VAERS is scary

Source

Just one example from Medscape page out of hundreds..

Thank you so much for this link, it is heartbreaking to read through these experiences but so vital to do so.

I have nothing, but contempt for the arrogant a-holes who discount people's pain and suffering at the hands of vaccines, not just the rona, but all vaccines can have serious reactions.

So good to see a place where people can discuss their reactions, sadly most would not publicly do so out of fear of the rabid pro-vaccine crowd turning on them.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It is an odd thing to be awake in clown world, critical thinking and logic appear to have been erased from far to many of the masses cognitive abilities.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
a lot of people are going to find themselves in a lot of trouble when the dust settles on all this.

I do not throw the old Nuremberg 2.0 out there as much as I do for no reason!

Mad respect for Dr. Robert Malone!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join