It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really going on ... "Random Tiktok Bloke" Nails It ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah, TPTB have their hands in a lot of cookie jars. Especially media. Ironically, the most influential tool Hitler created. O_O

originally posted by: tgidkp
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

it will also get you booted from ATS, FYI.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: myselfaswell

The thing is..as far I know none of the "seers" could..or did.. predict the vaccine/ virus play to take freedoms away and gain control over the people. Like Aaron Russo , who was a well respected and well informed reporter...even he did not report on virus/ vaccination inside info. Now you can ask yourself is what we think about the current situation the world as being all conspiracy theorist fantasy or that the rockefellars are not high enough in the tree to know the "illuminati" agenda. I mean..Mr. Russo's rockenfellar "friend" did mention the terrorist threat but did say nothing about this other invisable and potentially deadly enemy, the virus.... as being used as a tool to further the global control agenda.

I'm not surprised that, back in 2007, no one had the ability to contrive a world wide pandemic. That science wasn't developed, well al least wasn't published, until 2012/13 ish.

And then you have Event 201. So my approximate guess is that between 2012 & 2019 the plan was conceived, developed & implemented.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Awwww feeling melty after watching?

Did the bad man hurt your feels?

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Youtube is fascist?
Youtube is owned by Google, Google is owned by Alphabet inc
Alphabet is owned by secret services
Secret Societies run the secret services
The Secret societies are ruled by
The Dragon, the dragon is female
The dragon is mind.
You are mind
You are fascist.

Follow your true path and nothing else will matter

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Fauci said:
"There will definitely be a surprise pandemic"
in 2017.

At the end of the vid he states that he is extraordinarily confident that we are going to see this in the next few years.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Here's an editorial written about this subject but goes into horrifying detail, and it is fascinating, and makes a lot of sense. It is long, it really connected the dots for me...

thephilosophicalsalon.com...
edit on 20-10-2021 by sighbul because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I know the answer to this one (what happened in the 1920s-1930s). I was thinking about the last time everyone blatantly lost their freedom in the US while the politicians spat in their faces. Prohibition. But what folks don't think about is before prohibition, the US introduced the 16th amendment and switched to funding the government with income taxes from (drum roll) alcohol taxes. Then they grabbed everyone's cash, then they introduced prohibition in the 18th amendment. Then after the dust settled they reintroduced alcohol and just taxed it again.

BTW. This guy is Jason and we are in the bad place.

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I totally believe it and I will tell you why.
I absolutely believe that things are cyclical.

When we look back at the time from 1920-1930 what did we see.

We are going to go through the same dang thing. Rush on banks, probably.
Distrust of banks, probably, people that will lose everything. People that will take advantage of the times.
Will some jobs be eliminated, yuppers.

Hang on it’s going to be a bumpy ride.
On the plus side. There were people that navigated through the Great Depression very well. It’s a little side hobby of mine to read and watch all kinds of stuff on the Great Depression. I highly suggest people start looking into it. I don’t think the theory to survive will be too different.

-don’t have debt
-grow things and have room to grow and the tools & knowledge
-have a water source
-own your own home with room to rent (I think this is going to be huge going into the future)
There just isn’t enough housing. One way to supplement any income will be to rent space/room/land etc.
-have a good community support system. I don’t know about you, but I know I found out who I could really trust during the beginning of Covid. I will remember who looked out for who.
-be as healthy as possible without the aid of medications. Man, this is such a hard one for Americans…

edit on 10/20/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I didn’t know that hmm, also the prohibition on alcohol allowed for the black market and gangsters controlling into gain huge wealth influence and power.

It’s a good job they didn’t do a war on drugs...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
True, but it also allowed the government to build up the FBI and other "law enforcement" agencies as well. Giant agencies that live on to this very day.

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Caled

I didn’t know that hmm, also the prohibition on alcohol allowed for the black market and gangsters controlling into gain huge wealth influence and power.

It’s a good job they didn’t do a war on drugs...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

makes perfect sense

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

The thing is..as far I know none of the "seers" could..or did.. predict the vaccine/ virus play to take freedoms away and gain control over the people. Like Aaron Russo , who was a well respected and well informed reporter...even he did not report on virus/ vaccination inside info. Now you can ask yourself is what we think about the current situation the world as being all conspiracy theorist fantasy or that the rockefellars are not high enough in the tree to know the "illuminati" agenda. I mean..Mr. Russo's rockenfellar "friend" did mention the terrorist threat but did say nothing about this other invisable and potentially deadly enemy, the virus.... as being used as a tool to further the global control agenda.

I'm not surprised that, back in 2007, no one had the ability to contrive a world wide pandemic. That science wasn't developed, well al least wasn't published, until 2012/13 ish.

And then you have Event 201. So my approximate guess is that between 2012 & 2019 the plan was conceived, developed & implemented.

I first saw this video in 2008 when it came out i believe. I think they've been planning this a lot longer than people realize.

Also spanish flu was most likely caused by vaccine experiments also. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Any chance of a synopsis on the Spanish flu and vaccines video?

I don't like watching things and not everyone is able to.

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I first saw this video in 2008 when it came out i believe. I think they've been planning this a lot longer than people realize.

Also spanish flu was most likely caused by vaccine experiments also. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
I process things more by thought. My thought was "That head lunging # is hella annoying."

I guess I should clarify that I don't have much in the way of feelings. I'm a psychopath in case you haven't realized from some of the # I post. I even filter a lot of my thoughts on here and nicen them up.

edit on 20 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Clearly, and quite stark in the evidence, its either their way or the 'bye bye' way. Comply and acquiesce or have no life as you'd want it. Not that the life they are imposing on you has any semblance to the life you only know. Australia and New Zealand are the test beds for the Commonwealth, and Canada for the Americas. What goes down and happens in those places is coming soon to a town near you, wherever you live. Totalitarianism no longer benign, or perceived to be benign and tolerable, but like a cancer, malignant and devastating to your life.

If you look at the life we have, the routine and traditions of it. Born, raised, go to school, go to college, get a job, meet a partner, have kids and raise them on the same circular treadmill, and you can see how we were all ensnared, because in individual terms, each of us had no real control of it. To get control of your own individual destiny, you had/have to withdraw from the treadmill, and the addiction to it. You have to wean yourself off society and go it alone, or within like-minded groups that wanted a different way of life or society. Even this option is now being walled in as we all must at some near future become digital entities to participate in that thing we cherish called life. Millions around the world will be vary happy to embrace it, and believe themselves to be more morally superior to those who don't embrace it. Death will become a thing of the past as a process. You will still physically die, but it won't be called death, it will have the sanitized name of 'deletion'. It all looks and seems mindlessly dystopian for the masses, and a 'Wonderful Life' for those that control it.

The only thing that will be missing is the most essential aspect for our species...humanity.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

What's up with the way he keeps lunging his head forward as he talks?

I think he was getting ready to head butt the first wacko that comes
flying at him with a needle. But does he have to practice on us first?

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

His video is a great summary of the fundamentals of The Great Reset.

Ponder this for a moment regarding various police agencies and mainline corporations giving employees ultimatums, "Get the vax or you lose your job" figuratively translates to "comply without question and you will be allowed to remain".

They will fire these people because they know the new batch of employees who replace them will comply because a condition of employment will be to have proof of vaccination....aka....proof of compliance. TPTB are eschewing in a new generation of mindless obeying worker bees.

What we are witnessing is so much bigger than a false fear campaign over a virus with a 99.97% survival rating.

We are witnessing the total global purging of free will to be replaced with mindless obedience.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I only said something about it because I found it annoying. If I didn't agree with his message, I wouldn't have even taken the time to do that.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
He's not said anything new that we were not already talking about on here a long time ago
All he adds it just being annoying.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't honestly believe that we will go quietly into that dark night.

Dystopian mumble jumble...yes.

But you can see the tide already turning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join