It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really going on ... "Random Tiktok Bloke" Nails It ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Some pretty tame speculation but at least he factors in the social credit score.

This lady also factors in the transhumanist aspect.

The challenge they have is how do you market a system that if people understood it nobody would want it".

Full Interview

originally posted by: TzarChasm

21st century renaissance..

Call me cynical but whatever globalist bankers have got planned is the antithesis of renaissance.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Piqued my interest so I dug up these two articles of many. I remembered how Nancy Pelosi and the like trying to put a digital dollar in one of the Covid bills. Does anyone really want a government credit card for starts? Not me.

www.forbes.com...

qz.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This one's less in your face.

And for those that think this wasn't a plan(demic), shown in part in the video above, from 2007.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

edit on 18-10-2021 by TexasTruth because: Accidentally Ass posted! That’s a first

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Random TikTok dude acts like Russell Brand time traveled back from a dystopian future to warn us about how it all goes sideways.

I love me some Brand, but this guy was well more concise. Brand does tend to ramble on a bit..

Id more consider this a monty python skit from the year 2050..

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: Spacespider

Let us just pray the data does not fall into the wrong hands.

WHAT?

Dude, the data is already in the wrong hands. The wrong hands have been collecting it since the beginning.

Sharks... they smell the blood from far away. And as each little fish bit into the flesh of the population, they gather around, and now it's a feast for the sharks. But they don't want to go all in, or we will scatter. They want to snap us up, slowly, enticing us to be content that the little slithers of flesh they take, are but nought.. and as we bleed, slowly, we soon bleed profusely... and eventually the sharks will gobble us all up, and we'll like it. Or else.

edit on 18-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yeah, ok, fine.

So what's the problem here if he is right? His premise opens with a simple concept. The present economic system is, as he says ''ferrked'' . Irreparable, all the governments know it.

So from this premise we are doomed.....He recognizes it and according to OP, anyone with a couple of active brain cells will have figured this out already.

He then lays out what the governments of the world are doing about it, hence the screed though must of the rest of the video. Ok.

His solution to averting this plan of the world governments is that this might be the time to do some serious consideration as to what to do about. it.

And I agree with that. Serious consideration, not just griping and pissing and moaning. If we are, according to to his original premise that the existing economic system has us screwed, what are we going to replace it with.

Those who are leading this campaign that he lays out are the people who have benefited the most from the system that is ferrked. So should we trust them? What have any of us little folk come up with to combat their plans, just squabble amongst ourselves? Piss and moan at each other Iike I'm doing?

Or are we going to take his advice and do some serious considerations. One consideration I might entertain for myself is to quit repeating myself ... How about anyone else?

You have to ask yourself, "why the powers that be are doing all of this now?"

The answer is 5G.

Therefore, a resistance movement cannot be done using the internet. Just like the first Silk Road getting law enforcement's attention... so will any black project sanctuary online will be compromised the same.

They're watching our every move as we speak.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: crayzeed
PS. I forgot to answer the OP. He sounds Australian and all he's seeing is China. There are too many currencies and countries to actually do what he's saying. No matter how clever you think the NWO, illuminati, banksters etc. they aint got that much power.

actually there is the private centralized banking system run by the Rockefellers/Rothschilds that are behind 98% of the worlds governments right now.

Recently posted in Facebook, on a Hitler meme thread, stated "Hitler was the last chance we had to get rid of the powers that be. He failed. History gets written ... paints the last resistance against this evil we face today under a totally different light. It's disgusting. But a reality we are faced with today... along side inflation and a world of poverty and economic travesty."

This post got me a 30 day ban. I'm just trolling, spouting offensive conspiracy theories I've read, ruffle some feathers.. ( I do this a lot on FB) however this is the first time to get a 30 day ban. I do pro-hitler stuff a lot due to the backlash. Lo and Behold.... it's NOW against "community guidelines". O_o

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

it will also get you booted from ATS, FYI.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You should be happy instead. You're at the forefront of the collapse if it were be.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

and all the order followers will revel in their "social credit scores" using it as a means to divide us all even further by those who love their scores and those who are against it completely and those who just get caught up in it all and suffer under the new crypto global credit system

the goodey two shoes types who basically bend the knee for big brother and will rat you out for looking at the the wrong way.

this seems like what we are headed for, but its all just a bunch of # who wants to live in a world like that ?

im now hoping a big X class solar flare destroys the electronics that would support such a system and throws a spanner in the works of the global social credit score system

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
how does this all tie in with their climate agenda though I thought running block chains costs a lot of energy so how would they balance this system with the growing demand and energy requirements and environmental impact ?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Carbon credits, they will use them to offset their energy requirements, it’s not block chains that use lots of energy its mining bitcoins as the processing power gets greater and greater to unlock a new bitcoin. They are limited to a million apparently. They will issue central bank digital currency instead though which will probably be just a digital version of the fiat system we have now.

It will be a resource based economy so all resources such as energy will be a premium and made to be artificially scarce. The majority won’t be able to afford to live in the new system without having to rely on universal social credits in the form of CBDC’s. Which is the end goal. Total control, game, set and match.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

sounds like it could have multiple problems, solar flares could ruin it

plus i heard that human consciousness can have an affect on quantum random number generators, is that what they use to make these cryptos >?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
PS. I forgot to answer the OP. He sounds Australian and all he's seeing is China. There are too many currencies and countries to actually do what he's saying. No matter how clever you think the NWO, illuminati, banksters etc. they aint got that much power.

Most of the NWO type conspiracy fall apart when you try to look at them fro. An international perspective. In fact most fall apart when you try to apply them outside of the US.

Things are so different in China, Russia and the EU that they simply can't be true as they would require completely different social and economic conditions.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sounds like what the Bible said 2,000 years ago.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
IDK this sounds pretty exciting to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Random TikTok dude acts like Russell Brand time traveled back from a dystopian future to warn us about how it all goes sideways.

haha this made me laugh so hard because Russell Brand came to mind the instant he started talking.

I would see that movie.

OP sounds about right!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
The dude didn't offer anything new or groundbreaking to the discussion.

Anyone with a minor understanding of the trends see this is the direction we are going... And there hasn't been silence on it, I've watched quasi mainstream content detailing this.

The one thing I can't get past is why is he "warning" us on a platform that has known roots to the Chinese government? Tiktok is data harvesting all their users to the main oppressor in the digital world, maybe that's by design to help those users... But to me it's just some guy who thinks he's more woke than he is.

He walks around in his house while talking...he shows us how nice his home is and who knows what location...maybe somewhere in the finance district in London...which makes his home a multi-million dollar home. And that made him think...WTF is going on and I am about to loose it all in the near future...what are my options? This is thye conclusion and I need to share it with all those people who have less than three brain cells working.

Thats all he wanted to say...nothing new, nothing to see...move along..

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

The thing is..as far I know none of the "seers" could..or did.. predict the vaccine/ virus play to take freedoms away and gain control over the people. Like Aaron Russo , who was a well respected and well informed reporter...even he did not report on virus/ vaccination inside info. Now you can ask yourself is what we think about the current situation the world as being all conspiracy theorist fantasy or that the rockefellars are not high enough in the tree to know the "illuminati" agenda. I mean..Mr. Russo's rockenfellar "friend" did mention the terrorist threat but did say nothing about this other invisable and potentially deadly enemy, the virus.... as being used as a tool to further the global control agenda.

edit on 19/10/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join