It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who shot JFK.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It wasn't any other country although some say the mossad may have been involved, I don't know. It was all the vipers around him LBJ, Hoover, Dulles, oil people, Fed Reserve, etc. I read something that Zapruder was a good friend of Howard Hunt who told him to film it. It was a massive conspiracy, 10 or more shooters all over right in the open. Look on youtube for tons of great stuff.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
OK. That all sounds possible. I've never heard of a theory of the Zapruder film being doctored. I'll buy that explanation as much as any other.

For me, the bottom line is that something happened and then was covered up. I believe that it was an inside job. I don't think it was a lone nut, or even a group of hitmen from some other world power. I tend to believe that JFK was killed by America. Who do you think it was? Israel?

Shot from the front and covered up by saying it was a shot from the back huh? That is wild. Couldn't the people there that day tell the shot hit the front?

Where was the television and reporter cameras? I always wondered why there was no big media there getting pictures that day.

Z-film alteration is a popular theory but for me holds little weight. There are people who will point out odd movements, shadows, etc as proof of alteration. The biggest piece of evidence used to support this is that many witnesses claim the limo stopped immediately before and during the headshot but the film does not reflect this.

Regarding the media, they were there in droves. However, keep in mind that Dealey Plaza was near the end of the parade, most of the really thick crowds were in the section east. Dealey Plaza was right before they were getting on the freeway and there werent as many people waiting there. Still, there were a TON of photographers present, there are whole libraries of photos from Dealey Plaza that day, many taken before and during the assassination.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by ChiliDog]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Dude there's proof that the Z. Film was altered big time.

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...
I don't agree with all this guy's conclusions.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiliDog
Z-film alteration is a popular theory but for me holds little weight. There are people who will point out odd movements, shadows, etc as proof of alteration. The biggest piece of evidence used to support this is that many witnesses claim the limo stopped immediately before and during the headshot but the film does not reflect this.

Precisely.

Almost every person, from Secret Service, Dallas PD, newspersons and those standing along Elm Street have testified that the limo was stopped or almost stopped when JFK received the fatal headshot(s).

Another film taken that day shows the limo's brake lights ON until AFTER JFK's headshots.

Even Abraham Zapruder and Dan Rather, after reviewing the film the next day, both said the film "seemed" different from what the "original" copy they had watched the day before.

Rather stated Kennedy's head "went forward with considerable violence." The exact opposite of what is shown in the film. He kept his mouth shut and several months later became White House correspondent for CBS News. Lucky break, I'd say!!!

I have posted earlier in this thread about the 2 versions I have seen and in one the limo comes to stop/crawl until after the headshots hit their mark.

The other is the edited version of the Zapruder film which you saw, depicting the exact opposite of what almost all of the eyewitnesses have testified to have seen.

If you would like a lists of all eyewitnesses that testified to the fact the limo stopped, or almost stopped, I would be more than happy to compile a list of those individuals for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Oh come on. . .Kennedys assassin was named "Mugsy". . .
Did he have a friend named Bugsy?
What a load of nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Testing Testing Sorry about this just testing my Avatar crap.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
As usual, I suggest proper journalisim and research. Find his living relatives (the ones that were NOT killed ...Bobby...), ask them about the blood line, find more names, ask them, then ask their friends to find out if there honest...

Find out WHY JFK was killed. Talk to anyone old in the military, or anyone that MIGHT have an idea. Look at the economic and market pressure, population and demographs of that time... Look at the era, and finnally, look for a REASON. If you can have reason, you could find potentialy responsible people.

Granted, REASON is one of the last things you'll find out, but one of the most vital. Then, and only then, will you be able to trace, track and find the criminal. Research for the win!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is 10 days after Jackie Shot her husband. Check out how remorseless they are.

LBJ and Jackie

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Poor woman had no clue what LBJ was really about. He supposedly had 8 other people murdered.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Who shot him really don't matter a whole lot.

I too believe jimmy files. It all fits.

Files made an excellent comment told to him by a superior, that the superior could have more people killed with words than anyone can do with a gun [ or words to that effect ]

Which tells us that they lie to us and have set up, who knows what, all along. Now that's not really news to me, just another confirmation of the truth of the matter. False flag operations and beyond.

Another truth was, he didn't know who told his boss, and he didn't want to know! And he never discussed a job after it was done.

This operation was compartmentalized to protect the folks who gave orders. There is no way to know how many levels it went thru to get to files boss.
And files was just one backup shooter out of how many?! Remember randy white who found a footlocker of his fathers?, there was a press conference, then deadly silence.......[ gee what a surprise ]

Anyone interested in this stuff, will absolutely love "secret societies and psychological warfare" by hoffman

There's a vid out implicating shrub rubbing out jfk jr, cuz he was going to open up the investigation into his fathers death!...what a crock....not the shrub part which I don't know and don't really care, but the reason was bogus. there is only one reason, jr. could have run for prez and won a landslide and they wouldn't have been able to fix it [ the votes ] without showing their hand [nobody would believe he lost!!!! ]. and jr would not have co-operated with the powers that be and they knew it and they could not afford having a guy like that in office. they need puppets they can control just like the puppets we see today....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The mobster thing has something too it. Joe was a notoriously bad man, who ran Irish Gangs. They did some very bad things. Getting his sons after he didn't ante up with his end of deals is entirely possible.

Also the gangs, the police, and the military weren't exactly isolated from each other. Just as the President was the son of a pirating pillaging thug, the gangsters had relatives in the army and the police service.

[edit on 2009/8/12 by Aeons]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
Poor woman had no clue what LBJ was really about. He supposedly had 8 other people murdered.

Actually, I'd say she was very informed...enough to pull the trigger.

This is the only logical answer for the gunman, excuse me "gun woman", that there is.

It's like the towers falling, no one wants to see what they saw and that is exactly why they do things the way they do. They blew up the buildings and told us they melted, just like they had Jackie blow his head off and told us a gunman made those shots.

They know if people are directly traumatized by an event, they are more then likely to regress from it, so they had Jackie do the unthinkable, hence no one sees it though it was done right in front of you...it's "unthinkable".

The bullet exits the top of his head because he was shot below his chin.

The only other explanation of why this could be is that no one shot him but that a gun in the car was remotely triggered, yet it still had to come from underneath him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83a2bd6f63b0.jpg[/atsimg]

That's blood on the "unsuspecting" Jackie that you see in red.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbe45262ae89.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9afe1f16d59e.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Even that altered Z. film doesn't show Jacky doing anything. I don't know where you got that nonsense but it's silly.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Didn't read every post on here, has someone given the theory that the Comedian did it? I swear I saw video of him on the grassy knoll.

JFK (Just Freakin' Kidding)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
Even that altered Z. film doesn't show Jacky doing anything. I don't know where you got that nonsense but it's silly.

And that is exactly why they used her, because it's nonsense and silly.

She had motive, she had backing and best of all, witness protection, because though she was the closest person to him and had motive (jacks affairs and johnsons threats) making her and everyone in the car prime suspects, she nor the other occupants in the car were questioned.

Later on, being the hawk she was and using the only remaining Kennedy brother who always "played along" thus not getting him killed she worked a deal from Onassas, who made his fortune in Oil and Aircraft, just like Johnson.

Onassis ended his relationship with Callas to marry Jacqueline Kennedy, widow of 35th U.S. President John F. Kennedy, on October 20, 1968. It was said[by whom?] that Kennedy insisted on marriage rather than an affair so as to avoid upsetting her children. According to Peter Evans, Jacqueline received US$3 million for her and $1m for each son as an offer if she accepted marriage. Using a rate of return of 8% a year, from 1968, it would be equivalent to US$65m and US$22m respectively in 2008 value. After Onassis's death she would receive US$150,000 ($3.25m using the same calculus) each year until the end of her life. The whole marital contract was discussed with Ted Kennedy and later reviewed by André Meyer, Jacqueline's financial consultant. Christina, Onassis's daughter, made clear that she didn't like Jacqueline, and after Alexander's death, she convinced his father that Jacqueline had some kind of curse due to John and Robert Kennedy's murders. The relations between Aristotle and Jacqueline that were already balanced came to an end.[14]

Jackie was the perfect Killing machine...

Like Jack Pallance would say....."Believe it....or Not"

Also notice in the above clips, that Kennedy is pushing away from her and she is trying to have him not make a scene...it's right in front of you, just look.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

(click to open player in new window)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d42a1b444bc9.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-8-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think JFK was shot by multiple assassins and that Oswald was indeed a "patsy" not knowing who shot JFK I don't have a hard time believing your story.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't see Jacky with any gun in her hands. Jfk was not shot under the chin as far as I'm aware. Show me some autopsy photos that show he was shot under the chin. All the credible sources say he was shot in the right temple and possibly in the back of the head. 1 shot to the throat and 1 shot to the back which didn't penetrate deeply and was pushed out when he was given CPR. So the driver didn't shoot him, nor did Connelly or Jacky. You're gonna have to give better evidence my friend to prove your case.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

The answer to that blood projectiling upward is quite simple.

Files says he used a mercury load! The weapon was an xp-100 remington.

It was a 222 @ 3100 fps. [similar to an m16, which is 223 ]

Now, you know.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Toasted, could you explain what a mercury load means. Would the Mercury be in the cartridge with the bullet? If so, why? The head shot in the Z. film is not how it looked originally. Earlier versions looked different.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join