It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse report Jan to july. The people are now dead or sick.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This was a nurse telling her on the ground story, from Jan . and was posted in July. She observed vaccine deaths but many injuries which sounded that they would only have one outcome. It is now October and heading for November if her report is accurate then another few months of these ongoing effects have already happened. So shouldn't we be seeing problems in the workforce by now? Not caused by anything else but the jab.If this is so wouldn't it be in the best interest to get the population fully jabbed before people realize?
What happens if a reasonable amount of the population finally realizes they are getting set up before they start to push back. It happened in India when the Villages attacked the trucks giving out the vaccines. We can't believe the MSM, as they are singing from the same songbook, and owned by the same people who are pushing the vaccines. Many countries including Italy are now in an uproar, but not a jot of the protests are being shown on the main media channels. Is this because chaos is part of the plan? This alone increases the paranoia as it smells like something is not right. Which would by their ommision ferment more chaos.vwww.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Pure blood is going to be bartered on in the future. I'm waiting till next April or May to see what the new born here in Japan will have any birth defects due to the mother getting vaccinated.

As for me, experimental drugs , NO FKN WAY.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yes talk about how the media show us what is happening. Yesterday in Aotearoa we had a what they called "vacathon" trying to as many people jabbed in one day. I think around 120, 000 or a few more got jabbed.

There were some protests happening around the country at the same time. One of those protests attended by around 2000 people in a public park. This protest was led by a crazy church leader who lots of people loath. This is the second protest he had led over the last month or so.

At the moment in Tamaki Makaurau Auckland in our current level 3 phase 1 lockdown, we are allowed to break our bubble with up to 10 other people from one other household as long as we wear masks and remain 2 metres from the other household and are outside. So in theory this is what that protest was. The crazy church leader who organised the protest has been prosecuted for the previous protest and will likely face more charges for yesterday's protest. This protest and the previous protest were plastered all over our media.

Now the thing is, is that there was another protest on the same day around the same time. Only this protest was more in line with our rules for our current alert level.

This protest was people driving around in their cars (only with your own household bubble in the car), with signs and megaphone etc, driving a circuit around the central city.

The people in this protest were teachers, principals and other education workers and their supporters protesting against the new mandatory vaccines for education workers.

Did thus get shown in the media? No, there was no mention if it in the media. I guess they dont want anyone knowing how many educators are against this mandate.

I am an educator and totally against this mandate. I could not attend the protest as I am extremely stressed by it all, near breakdown, and could not cope driving in the city without causing a major accident.

Media controls minds.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Added info

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I also am in the far north and noticed on my Facebook page a growing number of comments on the Coramandel Mayor who had a vid up saying you should do your own research and make your own mind up. The comments suddenly disappeared as they were quite negative with regards to the vax. The main people who are vax hesitant are country folk whose gut instinct is telling them to beware and Ph.D.'s and academics who have read some of the trial results. This looks like it will devastate the economy one way or another. I am trying to find what's happening in the NZ hospitals after this mass insanity.I notice that as far as I can gather the birth rate is already down. It might be early-term abortions. You would expect a rise with regards to lockdowns. It does look a bit Orwellian but at least not as bad as Aussie.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes the mayor of Coromandel was brave to show her thoughts on the jab, otherwise I feel she is a total tool in her other ways of running the Coromandel, but this makes me see in a different light.
Yes anything slightly anti jab gets deleted.
Are you living near Whangarei, I visit there fairly regularly, although not since the latest lockdown, just saying, coffee tastes better when drunk while conversing over interesting ideas......

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It will be an interesting ride until xmas , I think that the Government is heading way out of its depth, it's one thing riding around telling people to come and get a free coffee and some Kentucky Fried for a Jab. But another when they will have to admit that they have followed a mass vaccination, with a six-month trial, with glaring omissions with regards to Pregnant women and ongoing fertility. With a controlled media complicit. This could be a very different country in another six months.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yes my friend is pregnant and five weeks away from finishing her study for a job that is now mandatory jab requirement. She has quit it postponed her study until much later now. She not want jab especially when she is ptegnant and not after that even.

reply to: anonentity

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Gloriaville not looking so crazy now. We are all living in a giant cult. a reply to: anonentity

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Glorivale sound great except for the sexual abuse etc, I think they own Sanitarium they get tax exemptions like Brian Tamaki and his Destiny church. Still not sure if he is anti jab or just anti lockdown. He cant make as much money in lockdown cos church not allowed in level 3, and people tend to give less tithe to the church when they watch it online.

a reply to: Zenchuck

edit on 17-10-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling and extra words

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

I agree, I am wondering what IQ level this Vaxithone is appealing to. But it's looking like the Gov. is just going along with the Globalist plan, I thought that Adern even with her background, with Blair would have an independent thought, they knew what happens with mass vaccinations and the spread but still went ahead with it. So I am feeling that we could see some fireworks. Strange days indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yes, I saw a lot of media stuff on the vacathon and saw lots of people not social distancing, super spreader vacathon event.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

What happens if a reasonable amount of the population finally realizes they are getting set up before they start to push back. It happened in India when the Villages attacked the trucks giving out the vaccines.

Yes distribute quickly and quietly first!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What the heck is that on the back of the truck? Alien eggs? .😂

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yes and isn't it strange that Auckland a city with a million people supposedly in quarantine seems to have people slipping through at random, and then caught then testing positive. This is strange considering that for a random person the chances of them being positive with the present numbers of about fifty positive cases a day, that's fifty divided into a million. Quite preposterous.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
What happens if a reasonable amount of the population finally realizes they are getting set up before they start to push back. It happened in India when the Villages attacked the trucks giving out the vaccines. We can't believe the MSM, as they are singing from the same songbook, and owned by the same people who are pushing the vaccines.

Do you wonder now why it was that 0bama militarized you local police force? Do you wonder why they are now arming robots with super accurate firearms capable of hitting any target, at any range, under any visibility conditions?

Resistance is futile ... unless it happens everywhere at once.

Let a mass uprising start and the Biden administration will call for UN support or invite the Chinee military in to restore control.

You watch!!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

ANOTHER GREAT POST.

The criminal portion of the American gov. has been using citizens for experimental purposes for a LONG time.

(post by CupcakeKarma removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

CITIZEN’s Tribunals. The military work for the people (or so it should be). Bring the Pharma CEOs , the politicians and FDA who have knowingly helped kill citizens (FDA approval letter to Pfizer proves they knew about ‘shedding’ and what the jab does to pregnant women, and moderna’s patent openly talks about hydrogel, better known as Graphene) Bring these SOBs before Citizen’s Tribunals and let the Hammer of Justice fall.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I've been very persistent in my anti-vax protests in the Faux News commentary section. Now, I can't log into my Faux account to leave comments. They are now added to the list of "will not watch." This now leaves OANN as my last resort to get some kind of US/World news. People are dying from this FAKE "vaccine," and the MSM will never convey the truth of what is happening. On a good note, ESPN college football sideline reporter Allison Williams said Friday night she is leaving the company over a coronavirus vaccine mandate issued for all Disney employees.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
What the heck is that on the back of the truck? Alien eggs? .😂

a reply to: SeaWorthy

I believe those are the alien pods from the 1950s motion picture "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join