It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security To Gas New York Subway System.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: karl 12

I read about this seems like a smart thing to do. Most of the tests will be in parks and streets such as wall street. The idea is to map where aerosols would go if they were released. That kind of information can save hundreds of thousands if there was a terrorist attack. I'm surprised they are just now doing this seems like they should already have this information

Thanks to AgeisContemplation for finding the attached link...

It turns out that similar tests were conducted in 2016 and 2013, so some people would think that they already have this data, and if that's the case, then what are they really up to?

abcnews.go.com...

Knowing “how quickly and how far something might spread through the subway system will help us in developing better capabilities to protect the citizens," FDNY Battalion Chief Bob Ingram added.

The NYPD conducted similar tests in July 2013, when researchers released invisible, odorless gas into three above-ground and four underground locations within the system.

edit on 16-10-2021 by IndieA because: link credit

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Either you're very naïve or wilfully ignorant.. because the way a gas spreads has more to do with the weather than anything else.. wind direction varies by the hour.. and in general weather predictions are way off..
Just another excused to make the gullible believe that "we're doing this for your own good, trust us, we're your government that would never do shady stuff like this"

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i posted it over there, start at about 25:30 for the human experimentation

the whole thing is worth a watch.

Thanks for that Penroc3, very much appreciated and off to watch.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That vid made me want to run for a bunker.

Lots going on mate and definitely looks like the coordinated national attack simulations have been ramped up.

Regarding the Carnegies something tells me that photograph is an extremely important one and first came across the family when the Reece Committee discovered how they (along with the Rockefellers) were specifically responsible for subverting the American education system (particularly history) - we both know how instrumental they were in funding the eugenics movement so god knows what they're up to these days.

As for the thread subject then also came across this 19 year old article (sourced by ThatDamnDuckAgain) describing how bacteria was also being released on the London Underground.

Millions were in germ war tests

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

link

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I had no idea what oligo DNA was, so I looked it up.

www.thermofisher.com...

Basically, this is genetic engineering stuff, and it sounds like oligos are like basic DNA building blocks.

But what are they most commonly used for?

That's right PCR tests, or in other words, a process of multipling genetic material on a massive scale.

What could go wrong?

What could TPTB alternatively be up to?

Thanks for posting that IndieA - was actually going to ask if anyone had any knowledge on 'non-coding DNA oligos' or their function.

Gets a bit too technical for me at times but for what it's worth the Gates Foundation (and DARPA) have been heavily involved in gene drives (AKA genetic extinction technology) and have also been working with ex I.G Farben members on large-scale production of semi-synthetic DNA Oligos.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

if i can clone myself without a brain in it and they could promise me i would have full functionality i would do it

kind of like altered carbon

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This wouldn't be the 1st time

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join