It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security To Gas New York Subway System.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Just a training exercise, what could go wrong? Oh wait, nvm. The bio-demons have been planning for a bio-warfare attack in NYC since before 9/11, but then 9/11 happened. Too many people are still moving around NYC; lets try gas.🙃🙄

White House Roundtable on Biological Warfare Preparation - President Clinton chairing White House conference on bioterrorism, January 1999. Dr. Lederberg is fifth from the left at the table.

source

Given all the bio-warfare/geneticists crowd of White House & Pentagon meetings in late 90's right up to 9/11 makes me wonder if the original plan was intended to be a Bio-911 attack. Anthrax attack letters just weeks after 9/11.

Something I ran across as curiously interesting...Note the date...

Senate Hearing 107-124

Dr. Lederberg served under 6 presidents. He served on President John F. Kennedy's White House transition team as a consultant on health care policy. Dr. Lederberg's most notable discovery was on the ability to modify the human genome using bacteria. Perhaps was the start of the greatest threat today and driving much of the national policy on Biodefense. Lederberg was also the president of Rockefeller Institute.
Letter from John F. Kennedy to Joshua Lederberg

Joshua Lederberg with David Rockefeller:

Letters from Joshua Lederberg to Anthony Fauci

Research Dr. Lederberg and those in his circle of trust for an eye-opening discovery on all this vax/genetics/eugenics/euphenics Depop philanthropy and likely related to Geoengineered Transhumanism.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Tinfoil hat time!

They’re actually testing a way to introduce an aresolized version of the vaccine.

you should look up Dugway and what they did to conscious objectors and religious types in so called cloud chambers.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

they also let clouds of germs go in the harbor of NYC to see how that would spread and people died from it, thats how it was found out.

this has been going on for along time

if someone uses a really nasty bio weapon it wont matter where it is released as long as there are people there the collective 'we' are screwed

thats why we stopped stock pilling them, its not like a bomb or bullet where you can control where it goes. Germ/virus weapons can do a u turn right back to the senders

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Like I said too.

Let's wait and pray we are wrong.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If this experiment is true...at least they are letting you know ahead of time so you can make your plans.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If you wear your face huggies you have nothing to worry about.

I’d like to see what they came up with during the conceptual stage using computer models that made them determine that wasn’t good enough they have to spend the time and money to do this bs for real.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgeisContemplation

I have an article from .. 2016 saying the same thing. Is this perhaps a clerical mistake on someones end or is this a new event

abcnews.go.com...

Thanks for sharing that link mate and yes looks like a similar simulation was carried out back in May 2016 in partnership with the DOE's Brookhaven Laboratory.

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I haven’t checked the links yet, though I can tell by the wording in some of what’s been quoted that it’s James Corbett.

As such it will be thoroughly researched and right on the money.

Yes well spotted mate and he authored the Operation Seaspray article describing how human pathogens (Serratia marcescens) were intentionally released over San Francisco - he also covers it in this vid and thought there was some really interesting reading in this piece.

• Governments and Biowarfare: A Brief History

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
"Huh, that's so coincidental! They were just having an exercise on that very thing."

-me (too many times)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Another mighty fine informative post there mate and will certainly research Dr. Lederberg when time allows (pretty insane how David Rockefeller's name pops up time and time again when looking into this sort of thing).

As for current events concerning U.S. bio warfare attacks thought there were some relevant nuggets found in the vid below and it's also claimed that simulations are pretty widespread.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

you should look up Dugway and what they did to conscious objectors and religious types in so called cloud chambers.

Not heard of that one before mate and it doesn't sound good - could you provide a link so it can possibly be added to this thread?

Not to be alarmist but did think there was a pretty relevant vid below exploring the possibility of a false flag bio-weapon attack which deserved a post.

Video:

False Flags and the Dawn of Bioterrorism

For the past twenty years, the world has been in the midst of a so-called "war on terror" set in motion by a false flag attack of spectacular proportions.

Now the stage is being set for a new spectacular attack to usher in the next stage in that war on terror: the war on bioterrorism. But who are the real bioterrorists? And can we rely on government agencies, their appointed health authorities, and the corporate media to accurately identify those terrorists in the wake of the next spectacular terror attack?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Anyone experienced riding the NY subway system knows these experiments have been going on for a long time. For at least 10 years. They used to have them setup in several major transit hubs in Manhattan. I don’t remember seeing them in other boroughs. But Union square, port authority bus terminal, grand central, 34th st herald sq all had them in the past. Creeped me the f out and I didn’t trust it. I would alter my route to avoid walking next to them, but I’m sure I was exposed many times to whatever they were gassing. They said the same excuse, to research against possible gas attacks...
they are experimenting on us openly.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Like many, you don’t seem to understand how the masks work (or dont, depending on ones view). It won’t help keep whatever they are spraying out of your system.

a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Hmmm, looks like they are going to do this for real then sometime in the future ... I've seen this script

edit on 16-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have posited for a while that there needs to be a false flag attack for this administration to push its agenda forward.

I don’t know that the OP is the false-flag tester but I won’t be shocked at all if we see a major false flag event in the coming months. Things have gone too poorly for the administration to not have one.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

Anyone experienced riding the NY subway system knows these experiments have been going on for a long time.

At least since 1966.

From June 6th to June 10th (1966), the U.S. Army conducted biological warfare tests in the New York City subway system.
Trillions of bacillus subtilis variant niger germs were released into the subway system during peak travel hours.

originally posted by: Skepticape

they are experimenting on us openly.

Yes mate whether it's releasing airborne germs of Bacillus glogigii (and Serratia marcescens) over New York or clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Minneapolis you're not wrong about that.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

i posted it over there, start at about 25:30 for the human experimentation

the whole thing is worth a watch.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That vid made me want to run for a bunker. On one hand it's good they are running drill exercises (that hopefully do not go Hot), but on the flip-side what the hell are they gearing up for?? Perhaps a Dark Winter so they can really test those vaccines.🙄 Just a tad unnerving. Reminds me of my Navy days where we had to carry Atropine shots in case of gas attack.

Rockefeller's are easily shamed after decades of conspiracy (not theories) writings on that family as you well know. Another philanthropic name you don't hear very often for some odd reason and are deep into the thick of it all is "Carnegie" - well at least the old money side of numerous GoF grants.

The post-911 photo that isn’t fully appreciated - Dec 10, 2001:

First Andrew Carnegie Medals Awarded to Seven Visionaries of Modern Philanthropy

Image source

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I want to move to NZ for a bit and people think im crazy.

i would be perfectly happy with a very modest house by the beach

i wouldnt NEED to work so it would be nice to be in a place no body hates

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I had no idea what oligo DNA was, so I looked it up.

www.thermofisher.com...

Oligonucleotides, or oligos, are short single strands of synthetic DNA or RNA that serve as the starting point for many molecular biology and synthetic biology applications! From genetic testing to forensic research and next-generation sequencing, an oligo may very well be the starting point.

Basically, this is genetic engineering stuff, and it sounds like oligos are like basic DNA building blocks.

But what are they most commonly used for?

The most common example of an application that oligos are known for is PCR or polymerase chain reaction. PCR is the technique of making many copies of a fragment or strand of DNA to then generate thousands or millions of more copies for use in other downstream applications like cloning or sequencing. Researchers use oligos that are anywhere between 20-35 bases long called primers to start copying or amplifying. This DNA primer is usually custom designed to match the target sequence of DNA for copying. The ability for researchers to design their own custom DNA oligos for their experiments has opened new doors in fields like Molecular Biology and Synthetic Biology. These advancements help to continue the ground-breaking research that is making our world healthier, cleaner, and safer.

That's right PCR tests, or in other words, a process of multipling genetic material on a massive scale.

What could go wrong?

What could TPTB alternatively be up to?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
And cue the Batman villain the Joker.

Some joker might use this as an excuse to do something bad. I don't like the idea of doing this amongst live people. How about some test dummies at a remote location. That seems much more logical to me.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join