It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun. Some reflections on the Beast system which we cannot ignore.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome
Idioms are some really interesting things. I really wonder ( I have my suspicions) who is behind their creation, and what their real impacts are.

Take for instance "Its a dog eat dog world". I've been around the block a few times and have never seen a dog eating a dog. But I have seen reptiles eat reptiles.

Now we have "Curiosity killed the cat". Well, once again, never seen that. But I have seen curiosity feed a cat.

So, rather than attack the messenger how about deal with what he shared. Did the word "Serpent" upset you?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Idioms are some really interesting things. I really wonder ( I have my suspicions) who is behind their creation, and what their real impacts are.

Take for instance "Its a dog eat dog world". I've been around the block a few times and have never seen a dog eating a dog. But I have seen reptiles eat reptiles.

Now we have "Curiosity killed the cat". Well, once again, never seen that. But I have seen curiosity feed a cat.

So, rather than attack the messenger how about deal with what he shared. Did the word "Serpent" upset you?

Nothing upset me. It is simply my personal belief, as is my right, that your bastardization of scripture, as well as your adherence to a twisted pseudo-gnostic mentality, has led you so far off the pasture that you actually believe what you’re saying.

I’d recommend approaching the Bible as a humble student, not as a butcher with a hog. That doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to question anything, that would be silly. I usually count it as a blessing when something in scripture confuses me, or seems a contradiction, as I then deep dive into the subject material and increase my contextual knowledge.

Unless, however, your intentions, from the start, were to carve out some ridiculous niche worldview in order to seem more impressive; i.e. pride

I also struggle with pride, but, with God’s help I fight every day to reduce the burden.

You’re entitled to your belief(s). But those of us who hold the truth of God’s Word in reverence will push back every time and disallow your botched views to maintain a foothold.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Nothing upset me. It is simply my personal belief, as is my right, that your bastardization of scripture, as well as your adherence to a twisted pseudo-gnostic mentality, has led you so far off the pasture that you actually believe what you’re saying.

I believe the "Scriptures" were Bastardized long before we were born when a secret society member edited the bible in 1611. For reference compare the present official KJV to the far older Ethiopian Bible, or the scriptures discovered in Nag Hammadi, and the dead sea scrolls. The oldest, untouched scriptures will always take president over the KJB, as far as I'm concerned!

Unless, however, your intentions, from the start, were to carve out some ridiculous niche worldview in order to seem more impressive; i.e. pride

Oh, did you mean to start another "New" religion, like that one that secret society member started in 1611? That secret society has quite a few under its belt. My GOD, they were even behind the creation of Wiccan, and Anton LaVey's satanic cult. Please, I'm not the one with puffed up ego. I don't even take pride in my research! The only thing I take personal pride for is making a half court "Swish" basket in grade school (don't even remember if it was the winning shot). That's a long shot, for short.

You’re entitled to your belief(s). But those of us who hold the truth of God’s Word in reverence will push back every time and disallow your botched views to maintain a foothold.

Actually, no, I'm not entitled to my own belief's, as hard as that might be to understand, in this highly controlled world we live in. Your only believing someone else's belief's, because you were never allowed to believe, anything else. And if you think your allowed to change your mind, your not. Because all the other options offered, come from the same system of control. But, you will never see this truth unless you exit the system by becoming a "Iconoclast"! It is only then you can "Think Freely", and begin to see the truth!

Gods word?? I have a surprise for you.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Let me ask you this. Why does this god stress, and feel it necessary to warn mankind away, FROM THE OTHER GODS??? That secret society might try to twist those words away from what is written, and I will continue to twist them back to what it actually says. This god admits there are other gods! FULL STOP
You say I am being ego driven, and I suppose this god, isn't? These words are worth "Reverence"!!

WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE HATE GOD????????? You think that little thing called a "Great Flood" had anything to do with that hate? After all, that god just wiped out all of humanity. In today's terms, that would make him the greatest mass murderer of all time.

Did Jesus call that god out??? The old testament god, of jealousy, anger, revenge, and MURDER!

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Jesus is not speaking of the same god, but rather a Divine Creator God, the father of our spiritual souls. In my opinion.

Now for the surprise. That old testament god, and the other gods, are physical, and real. Its the secret that secret society hides from mankind, and why the U.S. Government will not tell you the whole truth behind U.F.O.s! And where are these gods? That jealous god of the old testament told you, where to look!

My simple point is, know the god you follow. Is he of scriptures, or, of your heart

I know who my God is, do you?

And a good day to you too.

Fight the good fight, one battle at a time.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I believe the "Scriptures" were Bastardized long before we were born when a secret society member edited the bible in 1611. For reference compare the present official KJV to the far older Ethiopian Bible, or the scriptures discovered in Nag Hammadi, and the dead sea scrolls. The oldest, untouched scriptures will always take president over the KJB, as far as I'm concerned!

Oh, did you mean to start another "New" religion, like that one that secret society member started in 1611? That secret society has quite a few under its belt. My GOD, they were even behind the creation of Wiccan, and Anton LaVey's satanic cult. Please, I'm not the one with puffed up ego. I don't even take pride in my research! The only thing I take personal pride for is making a half court "Swish" basket in grade school (don't even remember if it was the winning shot). That's a long shot, for short.

Actually, no, I'm not entitled to my own belief's, as hard as that might be to understand, in this highly controlled world we live in. Your only believing someone else's belief's, because you were never allowed to believe, anything else. And if you think your allowed to change your mind, your not. Because all the other options offered, come from the same system of control. But, you will never see this truth unless you exit the system by becoming a "Iconoclast"! It is only then you can "Think Freely", and begin to see the truth!

Gods word?? I have a surprise for you.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Let me ask you this. Why does this god stress, and feel it necessary to warn mankind away, FROM THE OTHER GODS??? That secret society might try to twist those words away from what is written, and I will continue to twist them back to what it actually says. This god admits there are other gods! FULL STOP
You say I am being ego driven, and I suppose this god, isn't? These words are worth "Reverence"!!

WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE HATE GOD????????? You think that little thing called a "Great Flood" had anything to do with that hate? After all, that god just wiped out all of humanity. In today's terms, that would make him the greatest mass murderer of all time.

Did Jesus call that god out??? The old testament god, of jealousy, anger, revenge, and MURDER!

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Jesus is not speaking of the same god, but rather a Divine Creator God, the father of our spiritual souls. In my opinion.

Now for the surprise. That old testament god, and the other gods, are physical, and real. Its the secret that secret society hides from mankind, and why the U.S. Government will not tell you the whole truth behind U.F.O.s! And where are these gods? That jealous god of the old testament told you, where to look!

My simple point is, know the god you follow. Is he of scriptures, or, of your heart

I know who my God is, do you?

And a good day to you too.

Fight the good fight, one battle at a time.

I’m sorry, just… no. Everything you said. Foolishness.

The entirety of church history post-Jesus and the cross going back to Paul and what he wrote in Timothy chapter 2 disagrees with you. I trace my doctrine to these patriarchs; you clearly do not.

So, are you claiming Paul twisted his doctrine?

As for the rest of your points: these are overused arguments that have all been debunked countless times. In my opinion, you’ve chosen to dig past the truth of God’s Word to invent your own version of the truth. Why? I’m not sure.

As I stated earlier, feel free to believe whichever flavor you'd like, just don’t be surprised when the majority of Protestants pity you for not internalizing the basic tenets of Pauline doctrine.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I sadly agree with all the points you made. I just don't know if there are enough second class citizens so to speak that have the power to hit the brakes before the bus to hell drives society off a cliff.

The military is preparing for a Zombie Pandemic.

Source: t.me...

(YouTube not allowing this content. Have to use Telegram.)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi,
I am very serious and you are very lucky to even read this post.
If you want evolve and become God again to defeat the evil, safe your families from the darkness.
Go and share this webpage: makehumangodagain.wordpress.com .
A web blog provide forbidden knowledge wisdom of life, of you human body and everything related.
Verify it, do not laugh it because you will regret !

Become God Again

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

When one reads a authoritative book on any subject we usually take it for granted that the author knows what he is talking about, and naturally trust the information. It never crosses our minds that the author may have a covert, or hidden agenda he has included in his work. The Author may delete an entire chapter, or modify this chapter to reflect another meaning all together. We the reader would never know the difference unless we found other works that covered that material to where it could be, compared.

When we read any work we should at the very least, "Read" the author as well to see if he has any hidden associations, or hidden agendas. If we can not do this, the work must always, be questioned. Trust, or blind faith, could lead to ruin. Another idiom to correct. "What you don't know, can't hurt you". Oh, but yes it can, and has done so, many, many times.

The KJB was edited by a secret society member! Not, by the Divine Creator!

Please review the following short videos for the back history.

The entire world, has been, Hoodwinked!!!!!!!!!!

Then Pity me, with love.....

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The idea that there are other “gods” who exist as real supernatural beings, albeit infinitely inferior to the only Creator and Redeemer, pervades the Bible. The Psalms fairly explode with evidence. “There is none like you among the gods, O Lord” (86:8); “For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; he is to be revered above all gods” (96:4); “Our Lord is above all gods” (135:5); “Ascribe to Yahweh, [you] gods, ascribe to Yahweh glory and strength” (29:1, my trans.); “He is exalted above all gods” (97:7); “For Yahweh is a great god, and a great king above all gods” (95:3, my trans.). And so on.

www.firstthings.com...

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. ...

www.openbible.info...

Q: #220. How many Pagan/false gods does the Bible mention?
By: Steve Shirley

A: In my studies on this, I found 35 Pagan/false gods mentioned. It can be kind of confusing because some gods were the same but spelled differently in different places. Of the 35 I listed below, some may be the same as well, but I am pretty confident most are not. It is also interesting to note that most of the larger cities had numerous gods (polytheism). For example, the city of Athens had so many idols/gods (Acts 17:16), that they even made an idol “To The Unknown God” (Acts 17:23), just in case they missed any! (Paul used this opportunity to tell them about the one true God of all creation.) Below is my list:

jesusalive.cc...

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

When one reads a authoritative book on any subject we usually take it for granted that the author knows what he is talking about, and naturally trust the information. It never crosses our minds that the author may have a covert, or hidden agenda he has included in his work. The Author may delete an entire chapter, or modify this chapter to reflect another meaning all together. We the reader would never know the difference unless we found other works that covered that material to where it could be, compared.

When we read any work we should at the very least, "Read" the author as well to see if he has any hidden associations, or hidden agendas. If we can not do this, the work must always, be questioned. Trust, or blind faith, could lead to ruin. Another idiom to correct. "What you don't know, can't hurt you". Oh, but yes it can, and has done so, many, many times.

The KJB was edited by a secret society member! Not, by the Divine Creator!

Please review the following short videos for the back history.

The entire world, has been, Hoodwinked!!!!!!!!!!

Then Pity me, with love.....

*Sigh*

…blind faith? Nah.

Goodbye. Peddle your nonsense somewhere else haha.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Are you the type of "Secret Society" member that admits his associations publicly, or the type that conceals and hides it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join