It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun. Some reflections on the Beast system which we cannot ignore.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've been speaking here roughly once a week to diarise my thoughts regarding the state in which the world now finds itself, sometimes with reflections on spirituality, ancient history, supernatural & paranormal events & circumstances. I believe it is healthy to have a questioning mind, to consider difficult ideas & to strive to better understand our own origins & collective destiny, as well as our individual rights, our hopes & dreams, what makes for a good life & our duties to the societies in which we live. I believe myself to now, at the age of 39, live the truth of libertarianism in my every thought, word & deed, insofar as it depends on me, and indeed, I live peaceably with all people, in the exact same spirit.

I'm frankly terrified at the state of the world, but it is most definitely a considered terror. I believe we are sliding towards the abyss, and that a powerful & ancient order, which manifests itself now in the form of the 'illuminati', or the Great White Brotherhood (a super secretive organisation which adopts the cover of Masonry & uses that cover to protect its interests) is aiming to bring about a system for the enslavement & decimation of mankind - the Beast system, a system which is devoted to rebellion against God, worshipping a pantheon of Satanic deities (Moloch, Lucifer, Baphomet - the 'idealised' deity - Saturn/Satan, etc).

The system is elitist & exclusive by nature, and the pyramid system beneath, which props it up, is now firmly hardwired into our cultural DNA through psychospiritual & systemic conditioning which stretches back thousands of years. A dark 'enlightenment' without the burden of 'forced subservience to the Deity' is what is preached, and as it is a debauched & joyfully heretical doctrine, the worst kinds of abominations are carried out with impunity - children are tortured, abused, mutilated & murdered in ritualised fashion, as part of the magical system of initiation & for the furtherment of personal power. Several outspoken celebrity activists, including Soundgarden front man Chris Cornell, the dance musician Avicii, and another whose name escapes me, were murdered ('suicided') whilst researching a documentary project named 'the Silent Children', regarding the subject matter of trafficked, abused & ritually murdered children, being used for the pleasure of the rich & powerful in America & across the world.

The Beast system parades itself as righteous & honourable, yet behind closed doors they mock the 'profane' they perceive us to be, and pay tribute to their gods, fellowshipping with actual demonic/formerly divine living entities which we would perhaps recognise as being amongst the Nephilim bloodlines, fallen Seraphim, or 'Changelings', with arcane powers of illusion & high technology which was restored from that which the fallen angels used (& instructed their human vassals regarding) in the murky prehistory spanning the 'golden age' of Atlantis/Lemuria in Antediluvian times.

Many times it has been claimed that the Beast system, which is spoken of in the Book of Revelation in the New Testament, will use a 'mark of the Beast' to identify the people who belong to the system, who have sworn fealty to the system, during a time of incredible persecution of any who will refuse to comply with what the system demands of the people of the world, for it will be a global system of interlocking domination over the nations & peoples, a one world government which channels the spirit of Nimrod in developing a civilisation which stands in open defiance of God & the righteous natural virtues* of the universal created order.

*(Justice, Mercy, Humility, Love & Forgiveness, Grace, Truth, Peace, and so on...)

The mark has often been speculated to be a technological token or imprint, something which will make the citizen distinct from the person who resists the system. I believe that ultimately there will be some sort of NFC chip or implant which is utilised for trade & ordinary transactions, but first, before that can be implemented, a state of heart/mind must be inculcated in the person who is being made subject to the system. Because without the requisite conditioning, the person would never naturally choose to be subservient to the Beast system, as it will ultimately manifest itself. Even now, we are seeing this silde into a society which cares naught for virtue, which does not demand moral fortitude from its people - indeed, it values & lauds debauchery & contempt for all things sacred & holy in the proper sense. We are seeing our children, our brothers, our mothers & fathers even, being conditioned to accept tyranny rather than freedom, and this is most plainly & unmistakeably manifest through the major psy-op/sterilisation/genocide program which is the vaccine mandate rollout. It is an exercise in forced compliance, likely with a set portion of recipients of the 'vaccine' being allocated a death-inducing chemical mix of high technological design, created to ensure that the recipient will develop acute & deadly diseases of the body including heart attacks, embolisms, aneurysms, strokes, cancers & other maladies which might just, if 'they' play their cards right, propagate under the radar, until a critical mass of deaths is so apparent that even the most indoctrinated can sense & see the devastation that has been wrought. But by that stage, the aggressive mind control will have taken deep root in the psyche of the conditioned individual, who now believes in a tyrannical regime which is trying to 'save' them, from some alleged medical catastrophe (the evidence for which is practically non-existent, almost entirely spurious..)

I believe that the two types of 'mark of the Beast' which are specified in Revelation, that of the 'head' & that of the 'hand' represent the two types of indoctrinated person who will be willingly subservient to the Beast system even after the brutal genocide by mandate has been revealed. Those of the 'head' will be the true believers, the ones who have drunk the Kool Aid, taken the bait, internalised the propaganda of 'climate/carbon consumption/medical apartheid' (etc), who willingly want to be a part of the grand new experiment of smart cities & surveillance of every aspect of life - a total loss of freedom, a total loss of autonomy, with absolutely minimal real choices being made available to 'the herd' each day. The 'hand' members of the system, conversely, will be the 'Good Germans' - those who went along with the edicts of the system because even though they perceived it to be evil, they felt they had no choice but to go along to get along, who wanted to work & eat, to shelter & have a shadow of a 'life', despite becoming a member of a heavily interlocked bureaucracy which persecuted those who wanted to be free of the system.

The ones who remain outside the system will become true 'second class citizens', as is already occurring in certain parts of the world, Australia being one very prominent example. These will be the people who stand for libertarian values of freedom & responsibility, truth & love for their fellow man/woman. It is a brotherhood/sisterhood which champions freedom, and will be ruthlessly persecuted for those beliefs. The time has come, the line in the sand is being drawn even as we speak. The totalitarian surveillance system is already in place, and will be expanded to cover ever-more territory in the lives of all whom the Beast system can snare.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I sadly agree with all the points you made. I just don't know if there are enough second class citizens so to speak that have the power to hit the brakes before the bus to hell drives society off a cliff.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I also agree but disagree that it is the Beast system.
Think.
Everyone educated and experienced and with true knowledge about the virus or refuses the shot, is vilified. Called evil and is banned, cancelled or sacked.

With that in mind, everyone who has implemented these things is calling themselves good, just, the right ones to follow.
Now where have we heard that before?

Organised religion. Bingo.

I have read the bible and I like revelations a lot. Because if you read it correctly it tells you who the ones are that want to rule, oppress, kill and punish. Little hint: It ain't the serpent.

god forbade commerce [closed all the shops?], music, arts and gatherings [lol]. Sounds an awful lot like the situation we are in now.
He vilified the one who did nothing more than try to tell the truth, teach the idiot people [just like today] knowledge and rescue us from eternal tyranny.
Guess who was sacked, cancelled, called names, made to lock bad?

Yup, the one freedom fighter who actually really cared about us.

Just like today. Real virologists, scientists, doctors, freedom fighters, the healthy ones [purebloods] are now treated exactly the same. Dangerous misinformants they are called and slandered to be hated, just like the Serpent!

Another good one.

god killed roughly about 3.000.000 people according to the bible. Mostly out of strop, anger, hate, and megalomania. Targeting those that doubt him. Charming.
Satan stands at about 3 max. Ooooooh evil...🙄

Back to today: Governments have not only killed thousands of grannies, but are continuing to force us to take the clot shot juice. The death toll is officially around 40.000 but that is only 1%, the true number is likely to be 100x higher.
Just like god. Killing out of the goodness and for our wellbeing...

Meanwhile the scientists and freedom fighters have killed none.

This is the true revelation:
religious folk and covidians believe in the same brutal, oppressive tyranny. It's one and the same cabal. They have been around for a long time. Just change their looks every now and then.
Slogan: "Tricking idiot humans for millennia".
All the while decrying and slandering those that truly want the best for humanity. And it works a treat.

All is not lost, but unfortunately we have to 'thank' those who blindly swallow all the lies and deceptions by this cabal, for the state the world is in. If they could just open their eyes and see who is truly bad, we could be free and happy. But I have lost my faith in most of humanity.
They were dumb back then, they are dumb now.
I am not playing into the cabal's hands. I have my own beliefs and they have nothing to do with them.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It all boils down to our being forced to either obey certain laws of our country and disobey God, or having to violate certain laws of our country in order to obey God.

That's the real test.

If you are faithful and true to God, you'll find yourself for a short time before christ returns without a job, without the right to buy and sell, in medical apartite and towards the pointy end of the situation even facing the death penalty.

Does this sound impossible- clearly already in progress.

To receive the mark in the forehead simply means you believe it, loyal to it, to receive it in the hand simply means they go along with it- not because they believe it but because their hand was forced in order to buy and sell, keep jobs and make a living. The hand is the symbol of work and making a living.

There will of course be an outward sign (mark) whereby identification will be clear. That mark likely will be a sore of some kind.
" and the first Angel went, and poured out his VIAL apon the earth, and there fell a NOISOME AND GRIEVOUS SORE upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped the beast"

What about 666.. lets have a look.
On the popes official mitre is written " VICARIUS FILII DEI"

Using Roman numerals-
V =5
I =1
C = 100
A =0
R =0
I = 1
U =5
S =0

F =0
I =1
L =50
I =1
I =1

D =500
E =0
I = 1
----------‐--
------------

There ìs a reason why the 1260 years of the papacys rule was called the dark ages.

Once Sunday blue laws are re-inacted, its panic stations.

edit on 15-10-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I dunno, seems to me like religious clubs are on the way out.
Imagine being rich in this world, why even bother with all these shenanigans? To what end? They've already arrived where everybody wants to be. They don't want to take over, they just want to continue.
I'm sure there are weird rich people out there, but no way they're that organised or dedicated to cult domination.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
I dunno, seems to me like religious clubs are on the way out.
Imagine being rich in this world, why even bother with all these shenanigans? To what end? They've already arrived where everybody wants to be. They don't want to take over, they just want to continue.
I'm sure there are weird rich people out there, but no way they're that organised or dedicated to cult domination.

When I was young, I used to wonder how a few rich men could completely control, thousands of people that hated them.

How they could walk about with pride, command ownership of the people, and everything they had in their possession, including, their wives, and children.

I learned later, that it is an easy feat, when you have the people controlling each other. When they keep the people in such a state of fear, that they believe what they are doing is right, noble, protective, expected, normal.

I thought I understood how complete control of the many by an extreme few could happen. I never thought I would live to experience it first hand.

Fortunately, I can see the handwriting on the wall. I know the history of how this has played out before. My time will be short. I am likely to suffer, for my noncompliance, but I can find contentment in that.

My sorrow is not for what I am likely to endure, but for those that choose to accept, out of fear, this cowardly new world.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Think.
Everyone educated and experienced and with true knowledge about the virus or refuses the shot, is vilified. Called evil and is banned, cancelled or sacked.

With that in mind, everyone who has implemented these things is calling themselves good, just, the right ones to follow.

I have read the bible and I like revelations a lot. Because if you read it correctly it tells you who the ones are that want to rule, oppress, kill and punish. Little hint: It ain't the serpent.

god forbade commerce [closed all the shops?], music, arts and gatherings [lol]. Sounds an awful lot like the situation we are in now.
He vilified the one who did nothing more than try to tell the truth, teach the idiot people [just like today] knowledge and rescue us from eternal tyranny.

Just like today. Real virologists, scientists, doctors, freedom fighters, the healthy ones [purebloods] are now treated exactly the same. Dangerous misinformants they are called and slandered to be hated, just like the Serpent!

Another good one.

god killed roughly about 3.000.000 people according to the bible. Mostly out of strop, anger, hate, and megalomania. Targeting those that doubt him. Charming.

Back to today: Governments have not only killed thousands of grannies, but are continuing to force us to take the clot shot juice. The death toll is officially around 40.000 but that is only 1%, the true number is likely to be 100x higher.

religious folk and covidians believe in the same brutal, oppressive tyranny. It's one and the same cabal. They have been around for a long time. Just change their looks every now and then.
All the while decrying and slandering those that truly want the best for humanity. And it works a treat.

All is not lost, but unfortunately we have to 'thank' those who blindly swallow all the lies and deceptions by this cabal, for the state the world is in. If they could just open their eyes and see who is truly bad, we could be free and happy. But I have lost my faith in most of humanity.
I am not playing into the cabal's hands. I have my own beliefs and they have nothing to do with them.

Scientists 'who created nukes' are the most dangerous people on the planet. They make politicians look like choir boys....There are ZERO ethics in science. Never had them and never will. The discovery is more important than the damage

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Excellent read!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Think.

Another good one.

Seeing that you proclaim goddess of dark places with your avatar, I can easily comment......you have everything ass backwards and seem to rejoice in evil.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Just another very mixed up soul claiming the ridiculous evil is good
and good is evil tripe. It's heaven and hell so you really do have to make
a conscious decision to screw it up in any way. Otherwise your fallacy
is impossible.

edit on 15-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's interesting that life mimics art in a sense and I only mention it because I was thinking about it before I fell asleep last night.

I think tyou can look at "The Walking Dead" like an allegory of reality. Substitute fear for hunger (read zonbies) and you have the rabid pro-vaxxers/pro-tyranny. You have little camps of people (anti-tyranny) who are just trying to get by and carve out a life and some safety for their extended family on new found friends. Then you have the opportunists (political critters) trying to use everybody else, the trudeaus, bidens, fords, all these health criminals. Finally you have the controllers of the entire disaster, those who started it that are hidden in the shadows.

Funny stuff....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh my! My dearest Hecate666 lady, do you think of a penis as an "inherently" good creature, which ought to proudly stand erected as a "whistleblower" of libertinage all day long?

Because you see, the serpent is, as coagulated into or reflected on a human body, a penis. It would take us too far "adeep" to "engross" ourselves into these matters. Let us just suggest that what happens in the "act" reflects the rise of blind and virtuous men, who are the flesh of a cursed apple, hidden inside which your beloved ophidian wormed his quarters, into heaven's vagina dentata.

Have you read how Joshua & Caleb, as, again, a reflection of things heavenly, the Double Dragon, "penetrated" the Promised Land? The menstruating bloodbath affair it ended up being? Many of the uncircumcised children of Israel, desert grown, died a foreskin's death, while the circumcised seed, the Double Dragon Joshua & Caleb, impregnated Canaan.

Let us, for now, stop this our "ejaculation.": www.merriam-webster.com...

edit on 15-10-2021 by Shetharboznai because: :-(

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Remember, we lost Eden and perfection because that nice man you refer to wanted us all to be as gods.

His gifts come with steep price.

edit on 15-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the Satanic evangelism, but be assured that I've considered the picture from both sides, and 'hint', you're dead wrong. What you're doing, though you may or may not be aware of it, is leading people into the delusion which results in death, the devil's snare. Your username clearly identifies you as a friend of the Evil One, and you're either a true believer, running with the dark lord through thick & thin as you try to convince others that God, who is over & sustains all things, indeed "In Him we live, move & have our being" - you're trying to convince us that the One who sustains Reality itself, who enables us as creatures capable of love, insight, grace, fortitude, fellowship & unity - that One is some sort of petty tyrant? You're wrong, plain & simple, you've been deceived or enlisted, and I don't think you'll find too much 'sympathy for the devil' round here.

You claim to have read the Bible, and you love the Book of Revelations. Who the heck loves that book? It's patently terrifying, confusing, and although there are some wonderful quotes within it, frankly the issues it raises are existentially mortifying, and in all truth, it's not the book to dwell on if you have the whole of the Bible to choose from. It even has its own DSM mental health diagnosis, 'revelation fever', where individuals with bipolar or schizophrenia, become convinced that they are living a life as a character from the Book of Revelation. That book is intended as the ultimate 'Keep Out' sign, or 'No ball games', etc. It's a warning to those who would invert the truth, that the end of that path is destruction, plain & simple. And no, I don't believe that we as Christians have properly understood the concepts of Death & Hell, or the Lake of Fire, etc, in general. I have a longstanding & close connection to the Spirit of God, inasmuch as any human can facilitate such a relationship, and I can assure you that God is no petty tyrant lashing out at ignorant children & punishing them forever with awful, torturous torment. God is gracious, kind & forgiving, when it comes to those who wish to understand, who humble themselves to the point of accepting a fate that they cannot understand or fathom from a moral standpoint.

This is a fallen, broken world, which is being led a merry dance by the Enemy of our souls, and ultimately the truth will be made known plainly, shining in the light of day for all to see, unequivocal & absolutely wondrous. I recognise that you're committed to your worldview, but it is a spiteful, finnicky one which leaves very little room for the virtues which are possible & intended for humans as a whole. You are negating all of your obviously good qualities by insisting on believing that you are right, that you know best, that the unsearchable Deity is something you can search out, divine & understand in your own strength. You are wrong. But I hope everything works out for you, I really do.

I'd encourage you to read a book entitled "Is God a moral monster" by author Paul Copan. It tackles many of the thorny issues which lead people into the sort of worldview which you present, and I think he does a pretty good job of resolving some of the confusion & seeming paradoxes.

I'd also encourage you to read "The Genesis 6 Conspiracy" by Gary Wayne. It's quite a dense read at over 1200 pages but it does a good job of explaining precisely why the wars of the Hebrews were a necessary & unavoidable process, which the Hebrews of the Exodus refused to do out of fear, because they knew that the Nephilim were basically lying in wait for them, with foreknowledge from when the nations were first divided amongst the angels in Antediluvian times that God had apportioned Canaan (the borders of modern-day Israel basically) as a land for Himself, for a people that He would call & establish there as a beacon for the world.

Again, recall that these are divine edicts from an unsearchable, unknowable God who is far above & beyond our understanding. The Nephilim bloodlines were poison to our world, and the whole circumstance of the resistance against the Hebrews in Canaan was plotted deliberately well before the Hebrews ever left Egypt - even it was known of ahead of time, perhaps by thousands of years, in terms of prophecy/oracles which foretold it to the Nephilim/Annunaki.

As a little example, of just one weird anecdote in legend, the Egyptian priest Jethro, appears to have been a Nephilim prince, and he was exiled by Pharaoh for his warnings about the burgeoning problem with the Jewish revolt. He actually sought out Moses when Moses was a fugitive, and ultimately, Moses married his daughter, who seems to have been descended, therefore, from a hybrid line of Nephilim father & a human mother! The legends of the Jews, the legends of the Armenians, the legends of the Freemasons, the legends even of the Aztec people - all of it points to a monumental postdiluvian conspiracy to upend the process of healing the world through the prophesied Messiah, through the lineage of Noah, whose bloodline was uncorrupted, who practiced righteousness in days of evil. He wasn't the only survivor of the flood, it wasn't the case that no other peoples were able to re-establish society after that event, even Scripture tells us that the Nephilim existed thereafter - but there's a whole undercurrent which completely destroys the cynical secular academic snobbery /satanic deceptions which claim that God instituted a genocide for no apparent reason than to clear some space for the Hebrews!

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

The Earl of Oxford ('Shakespeare')

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The "Beast" system has been here at least 70 million years. And I don't believe it is originally native to this planet. For the last 10,000 years it has recreated/ fabricated reality and manipulated mankind to where it is today. It has given us gods and demons and continually temps and tortures us.

The Bible, one of few books that contain the truth, if, read in the proper context, tells us what leads our world to where it is today. "Lord God" tells us many things in the Bible, but, this lord god is not our divine creator. It is a imposter that attempts to dominate us, in a draconian manner, because, that is what it is. It temps continually to derail the true nature of the spirit within us. It fears that spirit and what it is capable if allowed, to unite. The great flood was a attempt to destroy mankind because we were becoming "Knowledgeable" about many subjects, to include, how to judge good from evil. We were learning all about slavery, and the main slave owners, the "Beast Gods". We learned the secrets of technology that put us on the same par, as those gods. This Beast System could not chance loosing the only advantage they had over us, and could not risk us, becoming gods, like them.

One of the most powerful psychological weapons they use against us, is to keep us divided and fighting each other. The second is to delete themselves from history so we would never figure out who or what they are, or what they are doing, or how they secretly manipulate us. And, never turn on them, because, you cant fight a evil enemy that doesn't exist.

Are they Evil or are just following their true nature. Is physical, psychological enslavement evil? Is mass murder on a global scale, evil? Is human sacrifice, evil? Is tricking mankind into killing itself, evil? And now the present day agenda of global self destruction. Then, THEN, we are encouraged to blame ourselves for this destruction because its our nature, being only, human. It is by "Grand Design" of the "Beast System".

Unknown to most this Beast has in place Cheerleaders, minions, humans lacking the Divine Spirit, imposter players, setting all the self destructive motions in action. Diverting, directing, manipulating the population, tempting the spirit into the beasts deluded mindset of covert self destruction. The Beast hates the spirit because the Spirit is all about, true knowledge, and Freedom! The Beast is all about subservience, obedience, and view us as nothing but a commodity to be "Managed".

Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.

9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.

For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the LORD will feed them as a lamb in a large place.

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

These Beast gods competed against each other having their own individual followers trying for domination. Just, as they do, today.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yeah, you drank the Kool Aid as well, I see. Refer to former responses in-thread. You are deluded, caught in the devil's snare, where the truth is inverted - evil is good, good is evil, moral fortitude is tyranny, etc, etc. Based oon the patented arrogance which accompanies that world view, which is evident in your total lack of reverence or humility as well as the swagger which accompanies your bold assertions, I'm simply not going to respond to your carefully curated set of quotes & proclamations, unless I feel a special urgency to refute your errant cherry-picked snippets of Scripture misapplied *available copy/paste strategies are available online) & thereby largely repeat myself, and the others in-thread who know the type of game you're playing. Best of luck with your arrogant self-promotion & your clearly well-thought out flavour of 'blasphemy' (speaking falsehood knowingly or recklessly, concerning the One who created & sustains Reality & all life).

Cheers.

edit on OctoberFriday21110CDT02America/Chicago-050053 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yeah, you drank the Kool Aid as well, I see. Refer to former responses in-thread. You are deluded, caught in the devil's snare, where the truth is inverted - evil is good, good is evil, moral fortitude is tyranny, etc, etc. Based oon the patented arrogance which accompanies that world view, which is evident in your total lack of reverence or humility as well as the swagger which accompanies your bold assertions, I'm simply not going to respond to your carefully curated set of quotes & proclamations, unless I feel a special urgency to refute your errant cherry-picked snippets of Scripture misapplied *available copy/paste strategies are available online) & thereby largely repeat myself, and the others in-thread who know the type of game you're playing. Best of luck with your arrogant self-promotion & your clearly well-thought out flavour of 'blasphemy' (speaking falsehood knowingly or recklessly, concerning the One who created & sustains Reality & all life).

Cheers.

Masterful, absolutely MASTERFUL! Filled with personal attacks because I do not use the same portal as the Official version of scriptures? But Brother, when I quoted the bible, it came from the official KJV. You know the one written, by a brother. Wink Wink.

In the long run of things I am, nothing. Compared to my Divine Creator! Project much, brother? Your not planning on creating any new religions, are you? Selling new, "Self Promoting" snake oil?

I see your not going to play nice unless I stay in your brotherhoods paradigm. Sorry, about that.

The history of King James' role in the formation of Freemasonry is mandatory reading in the Hiram Key book of Masonic scrolls attempting to link Christ with the Pharaohs.

Freemasonry, in its present form, came into being through the Lodge system, established under the auspices of King James VI of Scotland, (later King James I of England), the only son of Roman Catholic Mary Queen of Scots. At the age of 37, two years after becoming a Mason, James became the first Stuart king of England and immediately began to persecute the Puritans, rejecting their petition to reform the Church of England along biblical lines.

James was initiated into Freemasonry, into the Lodge of Scoon and Perth in 1601, at the age of 35. Fifteen years after taking active control of Scotland and five years before becoming English monarch, he ordered that the Masonic structure be given leadership and organisation. He made a senior Mason, named William Schaw, his General Warden of the Craft, and instructed Schaw to revamp the entire structure of Freemasonry into what it became today. Schaw commenced this project on 28th December 1598, on the orders of James.

To this day, the 1611 edition of the King James Bible remains the Freemason Bible and is the edition conventionally used in secret Masonic temple rituals.

Moriel does not, however believe that the Masonic association with the KJV or the Freemasonry of King James, founder of the Masonic Lodge system, detracts from the validity of this outdated but valid translation of the Bible. Nonetheless, it is the Freemason Bible and has been from its inception, commissioned and authorised by the same Freemason King who commissioned and authorised the Masonic Lodge structure. We can only speculate how many members of the KJV Only cult are in fact Freemasons.

blog.moriel.org...

The truth, always draws them out....

The armor of God, found in Ephesians 6:10-18, is made up of the following six items: the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of the gospel, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit. A list and description of the full armor of God can be

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was going to try and make the same point but you explained it better than I would have lol
The ones who have eaten from the 'tree of knowledge' will rebel and refuse the NWO.
And who wanted us humans to taste that knowledge? - the serpent aka Satan.
Correct me if I'm wrong but God didnt want us to know the truths of good and evil...so does that mean he wanted us to stay blind and ignorant?
The greatest trick the 'devil' ever played was to convince us he wasnt the devil at all.
And dont get me started on the banned books of the bible, which paint God in a VERY different light than he is today.
Other than that I agree with the original post, and its very well written.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
I find 666 so interesting because according to scientists we are made from stardust, which is carbon, which has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons.
The bible also says Adam was risen from the dust, "from the dust we came to the dust we return"
Parts of the bible are like a metaphorical story of physics.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join