It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Town with 99.7% fully vaccinated adults has highest COVID-19 rate in Ireland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Seems to me that's iron clad evidence that the VACCINES DO NOT WORK.....or do they ?......insert sinister grin here. Or a Kamala laugh.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Obvious hoax. This is a small town with only about 50,000 people. To have 11k people infected at any one time this would be the world's worst disease outbreak period.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Ireland? Demographics tell us that underage children ("minors") are a minority, hence inordinately most of the covided are covaxxed.
edit on 15-10-2021 by Shetharboznai because: Worldwide fecal Golem slated to be undone ca. 2033.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

How many of them required hospitalisation or died?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

In the last 6 months there were fewer than 400 covid deaths in the country.

source

The unvaccinated were disproportionatly infected and disproportionatly died. source

The OPs source is a hoax. There weren't that many infections in the entire country, let one that one town.

source

The average age for a covid death in Ireland is about 80.

The vax has killed maybe 0.00 percent of people as well.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sounds about right.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
As of September 23rd, 99.7% of Waterford adults were fully vaccinated. Almost three weeks later, they had 11,000+ cases just in the last week....... You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Waterford now has highest rate of COVID

It seems you did - from your Waterford News link

In the last seven days, there’s been 408 cases of covid in Waterford, which equates to an incidence rate of 351.2 per 100k population. In the last 14 days, Waterford has seen 719 new cases, which is a worrying 618.9 cases per 100k.

408 is a lot less than 11,100+, there were less than 10,000 (9533)in the whole of Ireland last week.

Covid-19 weekly report (3rd to 9th October 2021)
edit on 15-10-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

so the 99.7 percent of population being vaxxed is a hoax? go figure

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Nice handle ...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

As of September 23rd, 99.7% of Waterford adults were fully vaccinated. Almost three weeks later, they had 11,000+ cases just in the last week. I think what's even more damning than waning vaccine efficacy is mounting bs statements and obfuscation from all these officials. All of a sudden, they don't know what's happening and they can't blame the vaccine for what's happening. You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Town with 99.7 fully vaccinated adults now has highest C-19 rate in Ireland

That’s 99.7% of the population over 18. Approximately 1/4 of the Irish population is under that age:

www.indexmundi.com...

if you go back and spend the time to read what I posted, I clearly stated "adults" in several places. Does that qualify as the over 18 you are referring to?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so the 99.7 percent of population being vaxxed is a hoax? go figure

Well, yes. Or to be more exact it's a mistake on the part of the poster. Possibly a deliberate one at that.

In Ireland the vax is only available to certain age groups so it's actually impossible for 99.7 percent of people to be fully vaxxed because the vax isn't available to them.

Ireland also doesn't have a 99.7% take up even among eligible groups, and even for a single shot. They're about 85% with at least one shot for adults.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shetharboznai

Nice handle ...

It's from a video game, you'd probably need to know it to get the joke.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

As of September 23rd, 99.7% of Waterford adults were fully vaccinated. Almost three weeks later, they had 11,000+ cases just in the last week. I think what's even more damning than waning vaccine efficacy is mounting bs statements and obfuscation from all these officials. All of a sudden, they don't know what's happening and they can't blame the vaccine for what's happening. You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Town with 99.7 fully vaccinated adults now has highest C-19 rate in Ireland

That’s 99.7% of the population over 18. Approximately 1/4 of the Irish population is under that age:

www.indexmundi.com...

if you go back and spend the time to read what I posted, I clearly stated "adults" in several places. Does that qualify as the over 18 you are referring to?

How about we change the title of the post to reflect that?

It's also untrue, Ireland doesn't have a 99.7% adult vax rate.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

source

The unvaccinated were disproportionatly infected and disproportionatly died. source

The OPs source is a hoax. There weren't that many infections in the entire country, let one that one town.

source

Where are you pulling your stats from, sir?

If you look at the last 6 months, starting with April, you will clearly see there were over 400 deaths already for a period from April 1-16. Actually a total of 415 deaths in 16 days starting April 1st. This blows your theory that there were less than 400 deaths in Ireland in the past 6 months.

Just look at each new day and start counting and adding deaths.

If you are gonna quote stats, please get them from reputable sources.

Daily New Deaths in Ireland
edit on 15-10-2021 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Clearly comprehension is not your strong point. Show me where I said Ireland has a 99.7% adult vax rate.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Clearly comprehension is not your strong point. Show me where I said Ireland has a 99.7% adult vax rate.

I think that maybe you should go back to the original source as well as you aren't doing much better, the 99.7% isn't fully vaxxed adults, it's adults who have had at least one shot, so that figure includes part vaxxed people as well. I think that the fully vaxxed rate is close to national average.

edit on 15-10-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

source

source

If you look at the last 6 months, starting with April, you will clearly see there were over 400 deaths already for a period from April 1-16. Actually a total of 415 deaths in 16 days starting April 1st. This blows your theory that there were less than 400 deaths in Ireland in the past 6 months.

I'll see your criticism and raise you the 11K people in a town of 50K that you claim were infected.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

source

source

No there weren't - worldometers isn't credible and even so worldometers doesn't show over 400 in April 1st to 17th - it shows less than 100 even with their double counting method of daily and weekly totals with actual figures as 21 for that period with 63 for the total month of April of all possible Coronavirus deaths, with probable being far lower.

HSPC figures

400 since April seems about right as there were around 1 - 2 deaths per day from May - Sept.

Daily deaths and cases report

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

source

source

No there weren't - worldometers isn't credible and even so worldometers doesn't show over 400 in April 1st to 17th - it shows less than 100 even with their double counting method of daily and weekly totals with actual figures as 21 for that period with 63 for the total month of April of all possible Coronavirus deaths, with probable being far lower.

HSPC figures

400 since April seems about right as there were around 1 - 2 deaths per day from May - Sept.

Daily deaths and cases report

WRONG again. I physically counted the numbers day by day from April 1 to April 16. Maybe you need to do the same instead of criticizing. Regardless if Worldometers is double or triple counting, their stats show what I pointed out.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Obvious hoax. This is a small town with only about 50,000 people. To have 11k people infected at any one time this would be the world's worst disease outbreak period.

That was my thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join