It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT! A masonic one world religion is forming in front of our eyes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I fail to see how people pervieve Pope Francis as anything other than the embodiment of a kind, humble, loving God.

It simply boggles my mind.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Not masons. Much closer to home. But only those that have the ears for truth, will hear the truth. All others will see them as lies that conflict with their mental constructs.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You are awesome glend

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
As a past master of a lodge and a 32nd degree mason and as such attending yearly meetings at a state level, I can say without a doubt that the idea of the Masonic order taking the forefront in the world is pipe dream of pieced together supposed realities and absolutely fictional idea.

It would make a good book and movie though.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Thank You very much for this OP neo !
I for one really appreciate the time and effort put into this.
I myself can’t claim an ancient history as an ATSr so I can’t claim I’m all knowing about what has or has not been posted
here in the past. What I do find interesting is the mirroring types threads and their reply’s that have popped up since this OP. 😆
I watched the entire 5+hour video of Altiyan Childs and no way can I argue with the crazy amount of evidence he brings forth!
I do have one question in my mind but I wonder an answer it is really needed.
If the 33’s have what’s ultimate knowledge, do they really or is there one or more powerful and even more secret groups above them but below their “big boss” so to speak?
I had quite a thought come to mind while watching this, many say there is much infighting among different factions within each of these secret societies regardless of which one is on top.
Would infighting explain the 2016 election that we now know kicked one such powerful faction and so many of their loyal minions to the curb? That battle for Supremacy being won the reins were then handed over to the current ghouls to pick up and greatly accelerate where others had left off before the 2016 power struggle to give them back the power? Make any sense?
In the grand scheme of things it probably matters little if we know who’s at the helm under the bad guy because we know who wins in the end.
Jesus Christ does………end of story.

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Need coffee really bad

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Thank you Compendium. If like in a dream our beliefs can energize the global conciousness. In manifesting energies that respond to those beliefs. Then an enigma exists, Truths can be affirmed by beliefs. Rather than beliefs affirmed by truth. So in a sense truth is relative to the beholder of beliefs. Rather than having any absolute truth in their own essense.

Which relates somewhat to an inference you made to someone else that the universe is lucifer, I would go one step further and say that conciousness is lucifer. That the universe is but an artifact of that conciousness. So to win against lucifer we should not empower our beliefs into truth.

Realizing that only the "witness" of conciousness stands alone. That being the absolute truth .... I Am that I Am.

I do go on sometimes.. my apoligies.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

No, not at all. You are fairly succinct

I think it is more important to understand that the most powerful weapon of fear, is your own mind

If you look for things that are wrong, you are bound to find them

To a certain degree, this must be done. It is part of the duty that comes with being the farmers of this world and maintaining balance

But too many people chase their own shadow

Or worse, call it demon

It has been my experience, that a majority of people pushing agendas of things such as negative spiritually, "Lucifer this", "This person is blasphemous", "Antichrist this and that", are people with large amounts of repressed pain or emotional energies

Hence why they look to the emotional conscious "self" (Jesus Christ) to be their saviour

In this regard, you need treat them a little like children and respect their position and confusion. Especially if they act combatively against common sense or reason

All they want in this world is to live within a positive and open understanding in/within their emotional self (Jesus Christ), they just don't understand how yet

They likely don't even know there are emotional blockages that need be removed yet, or they refuse to admit them, which is why they are combative and looking for evil to point their finger at

There is no true evil. Just love and pain

Everything said to be evil, is a result of some type of pain

Everything intelligently conscious, can only be so through understanding love. If they didn't, they wouldn't/couldn't know self, and couldn't exist

So there is no truly evil agenda. Just misunderstood intention

It may be misguided. It may be selfish. Or at the least close-minded

The real problem is that too many people wish to subscribe as one of the sheep, but also consider themselves the Shepherds

You cannot be both

You either follow as one of the sheep

Or you lead your own understanding without the Church. Within which you can consider it. You can question it. You can interact with it

But whilst you subscribe to, or are a member of the Church? You can't pretend you have any level of understanding about how it best works in relation to the rest of the world

These are like children who have sat in the dark for so long, they can see, and have so convinced themselves they sit in light

When you turn the real light on, they recoil, wince in pain and ask for the light to be turned off

The Church is/was meant to be for those who have questions

It is not for those who (think they) have the answers

If they truly understood what the Church is meant to teach, they would know you are meant to take flavours from it. Not their entire diet

The Pope is trying to adapt as much as is needed, to ensure the Church survives in a future which may no longer need it

That simple

People shouldn't kid themselves that they could do a better job

Species that don't adapt go extinct
edit on 16 10 21 by Compendium because: Spelling and editing

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

And you think YOU go on a little (looks at his last reply)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Thanks for your post and kind words. You said:

I watched the entire 5+hour video of Altiyan Childs and no way can I argue with the crazy amount of evidence he brings forth!

Yes, it's overwhelming evidence. It shouldn't even be called a conspiracy because they don't even hide what they're doing. They just have a lot of people under them that's blind to what they're doing who runs interference for them. Some of them have also taken their secret oaths so they just lie.

These Freemasons are truly under a strong delusion as the Bible says. They think lucifer is separate from satan. Listen to Albert Pike:

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal of Adonay, but lucifer, god of light and god of good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the god of darkness and evil"

The Bible tells us that satan can be transformed into a being of light and that's exactly what Freemasons have done. In Isaiah 14:12 lucifer is the king of Babylon. So lucifer is a man.

Isaiah 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Thiss iss 666 or the number of a man. Men and women who are spirit beings of light but are spiritually dead. The Bible tells us we're spiritual light beings but we're also flesh.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Like you said, there's probably those on top of people like Pike who know Freemasons are worshipping satan but they think they're worshipping lucifer when lucifer is spiritually dead men and women separated from God.

They tell you who they are. Look at Jay Z holding up the pyramid with the all seeing eye along with satanist.

Here's everyone from Bill Clinton to Drake holding up the 666 sign.

Here's Drake with the upside down cross.

These signs can be seen in masonic and satanic literature as shown by Altiyan Childs in his excellent video.

CONT'D
edit on 16-10-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's Bob Dylan saying he made a deal with the commander who's part of the unseen world and he didn't even write his songs, it was magic as he says. This term commander can be seen in masonic and satanic literature.

Here's JFK talking about secret societies and you know what happened to him.

I could fill up 100 pages with these hand signs and others like the vow of silence, devil horns and more.

The Bible tells us:

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I don't know about the 2016 election but the last words of your post are the most important:

In the grand scheme of things it probably matters little if we know who’s at the helm under the bad guy because we know who wins in the end. Jesus Christ does………end of story.

AMEN! AMEN!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

There's absolutely no difference between Jesus and Lucifer anyways.
Your first clue is even in the bible they both go by the same name: morning star
The second clue is in the lore, OT lucifer is kind of an attorney who pleads God is too harsh on mankind, Jesus comes along 'all is forgiven' which doesn't end well for him (cross) but it did one thing: people supposed to worship the one true God now worship a man, their own likeness.
Another misinterpretation by the way. Tzelem the original word in Genesis 1:26 means idol/avatar a tangible representation of an metaphysical force. I.e. the almighty intelligence/consciousness in a living body.

I could go on but why bother right? How was it? Has eyes but can not see...
From your thread history it's obvious you have a brain but can not think

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Here's Bob Dylan saying he made a deal with the commander who's part of the unseen world and he didn't even write his songs, it was magic as he says. This term commander can be seen in masonic and satanic literature.

I could fill up 100 pages with these hand signs and others like the vow of silence, devil horns and more.

The Bible tells us:

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I don't know about the 2016 election but the last words of your post are the most important:

In the grand scheme of things it probably matters little if we know who’s at the helm under the bad guy because we know who wins in the end. Jesus Christ does………end of story.

AMEN! AMEN!

This is just so much helpful information. Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Considering Kennedy was in the Masons-lite, the KoC, why would he be against them? This speech, once again, is Kennedy calling for more secrecy after the fallout of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. He was castigating the press for leaking the plans.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Didn't Pope Pius XII support Hitler, basically giving moral support, certainly not condemnation of the Nazis?

And they've given him sainthood since, of course.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Concordat is still in effect to this day.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Didn't Pope Pius XII support Hitler, basically giving moral support, certainly not condemnation of the Nazis?

And they've given him sainthood since, of course.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Concordat is still in effect to this day.

He didn't help Hitler, he allowed Jews to be sheltered in the Vatican and did what he could to shield those outside.

The myth that he supported the Nazi is mostly based on him not openly confronting Hitler out of the fear that the Nazi would simply storm in an kill everyone if he openly defied him.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Masons near where i live tend to just play golf. Or go fishing. They’re also really boring people. Tend to be accountants mostly. Pleasant enough company but i wish they were one of the more sinister lodges i hear so much about. This stuff is way more wild than golfing.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is why the Pope had a pagan ritual in the Vatican.

source?

has this pope ever suggested that one could go to God without Jesus? that's the sort of theology I'd be worried about.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Considering Kennedy was in the Masons-lite, the KoC, why would he be against them? This speech, once again, is Kennedy calling for more secrecy after the fallout of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. He was castigating the press for leaking the plans.

These people want the conspiracy to be true. No, they NEED it to be true. It justifies their zealotry, their reason for being, and another target for their vile hatred.

Men of god? Pah!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

This is why the Pope had a pagan ritual in the Vatican.

source?

has this pope ever suggested that one could go to God without Jesus? that's the sort of theology I'd be worried about.

Here you go:

Paganism in the Vatican: the spirit of the Amazon Synod

The preparatory document drafted by the bishops for the Synod and entitled, “Amazonia: New Pathways for the Church and on Integral Ecology,” summarizes the real purpose of the Synod and provides insight into the controversies arising therein.

Although the Synod was presumably convened in order to further the missionary work in the remote regions of the Amazon, the preparatory document and the Synod meetings do not mention concrete facts regarding the needs of missions and schools in the region.

The means of furthering catechesis and the possibility of moving more priests in is not mentioned. There is, strangely, no mention of the work of evangelization in the true sense of the word, and the priesthood is only mentioned in three places throughout the rather lengthy document.

Instead, the document lays the groundwork for a discussion on Amazonian ecology and sociology.

As I read the document, it dawned on me that the Synod was not called to help the Amazon become more Catholic, but to bring elements of paganism into the Church.

Pope Francis brought pagan idols into the Vatican on the opening day of the Synod, setting the precedent for the rest of the Synod. This event justly shocked many Catholics, as it was idolatrous. However, it is clear that this pagan ritual was the logical conclusion and manifestation of the Synod’s preparatory document.

The Synod was centered on purely earthly concerns, which is why the pope brought statues representing Mother Earth into the Vatican.

udallasnews.com...

Pope Francis and Kabbalah: From Jewish Mysticism to Pagan Collaboration?

It is because of this purported injustice that the Church now has to turn attentively to the native peoples of that region and ask them for guidance. Since these peoples are closer to nature – to Mother Earth – they also have much to teach the West, which seems, according to the Vatican, to have lost the way. The Instrumentum Laboris speaks about an “ecological conversion” that is needed, a new “convergent” solidarity oriented toward the local customs: “Embracing life through community-based solidarity entails a change of heart.” And here comes the phrase “new paradigm”: “This new paradigm opens up new perspectives for personal and societal transformation.”

Here, the Pope is being quoted as saying about the indigenous people that “we need to let ourselves be evangelized by them and by their cultures.” The text insists that we need “to embrace the mysterious wisdom which God wishes to share with us through them.” The Vatican also regrets that the Church still sometimes “demonizes” these cultures: “Today, unfortunately, traces still exist of the colonizing project, which gave rise to attitudes that belittle and demonize indigenous cultures.”

onepeterfive.com...

Mother nature? Let ourselves be evangelized by them? This Pope is a pagan and climate change fanatic.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That means the pope is trying to encourage a mutual relationship where both cultures can learn from each other. He's obviously more secure in his spirituality than you are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join