It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Among Us …. Litmus Test

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why look to space for Aliens, begets…why look to the sky for Aliens, begets...why not look for Aliens among us.

Aliens Among Us Litmus Test.

Is there such a test? If not, can a Technology based test or tests be devised?

I would think with today’s technology, perhaps there is a way to come up with, and construct some type of gizmo that would detect a bipedal species not our own, but looks like our species in all outward appearances.

My inspiration for this post is a Mockumentary titled ….. The Wicksboro Incident in which there was a handheld device you can point at someone, and based on frequencies of normal human beings, anything different would be an Alien.

The concept is intriguing.

So……how can one immediately test for humans vs Aliens. The easiest way perhaps, is using a handheld thermal camera. Overtime a database of human readings would be established such that the user would know that if an anomaly occurs on a bipedal figure, then it’s suspected to being an Alien….Once a database of suspected Aliens characteristics is compiled, then the thermal device would be modified to alarm and or indicate only Aliens.

A person will want to capture human thermal characteristics in a “no activity” state, that is to say not physically working out exercising, swimming, etc…for example it would change the thermal characteristics by the body, if it’s sweating. I would suspect humans would have some commonality thermal scale by which to gauge. If a human does not fall within this thermal scale….then it could be red flagged as possibly Alien.

To expedite the gathering of human thermal characteristics, perhaps go to the boardwalk of a beach. We are at a stage where people are aware that cameras are everywhere. Most people nowadays don’t give a rats butt about having pictures and videos taken of them in a public setting. Who calls people with cameras perverts, paparazzi’s, etc…anymore? (Rhetorical question)

So one could take and record with a thermal still, or video camera…mounted onto a tripod, aim to the passing humans who would mostly have on minimal clothing as they walked pass the camera for better scanning. Bare chested, shorts wearing males, bikini wearing females…it’s ideal…pack a lunch, pull-up a folding chair, use sun blocker and start recording ……. Of course, it’s hopeful that not most of the people, would be wet from having been in the water since thermal temperatures will vary and may skew results. Ya gonna want people with normal non-active non-physical exerted, perspiration. Perhaps there are other settings of crowd walking humans in which to build databases.

Humans brainwaves may fall into a specific scale. Pointing a handheld device that measures human brainwaves should be able to detect brainwaves, not in the human norms.

There may be other handheld gizmos that could establish weeding out the Aliens among us.

Etc….

All of this is conceptual, but not out of the realm of our current physics and engineering, I suspect. It’s something to contemplate.

Now what to do, with being able to identify Aliens amongst us….is dependent on the user of the handheld Alien Discriminator. What would you do?

Below the prop Alien Detection device used in the Wicksboro Incident Mockumentary…

Below the Mockumentary Wicksboro Incident (about 1:11 hrs)

👽🍿

edit on 14-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I'd prefer a less conspicuous detection device -

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Would a Sun glasses Xray scanner do the trick? Which would quickly identify differing anatomy and have a copy of it.
edit on 14-10-2021 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Great Movie! I remember seeing it when it first came out……if there were glasses like that….helllll yeah!

👽👍🏼

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Of course, at focused low power intensities perhaps….just about anything is possible if we can think it. There should be a new wave effort to find Aliens at ground level…..

Do you know anyone that has never been to see a doctor, or have been to the hospital ever, never had blood drawn for any reason? (not blood sucking nocturnal creatures)

How about people who live a rural lifestyle up to miles away from their nearest neighbors? Perhaps Ruralites are a loosely co-located Alien colony that doesn’t arouse suspicion.

(rhetorical questions)

👽🩺🔬

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Would a Sun glasses Xray scanner do the trick? Which would quickly identify differing anatomy and have a copy of it.

X-rays seem to go everywhere (why the tech stands behind the lead wall before snapping a pic). Not sure you'd want that pressed up against your forehead all day

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Damn, stole my thunder on that one. Just look behind dumpsters for sunglasses and if your buddy doesn't want to try them, don't force him.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The Hello 23 or whatever You and Me DNA testing companies IE Ancestry DNA tests are IMHO a way for the elite to look for 'alien' DNA present in humans and study who is human and who is not.
Who got engineered etc.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Plenty more in Swampington, D.C.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The Hello 23 or whatever You and Me DNA testing companies IE Ancestry DNA tests are IMHO a way for the elite to look for 'alien' DNA present in humans and study who is human and who is not.
Who got engineered etc.

Perhaps a few fist fights at the broadwalk will yield blood samples required for that effort (just joking) …but you will need hard to acquire blood samples from a sample group of people, strangers, for sure.

👽😆

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

We need to develop a lizard vaccine asap.
Set up another “pandemic “ and have the aliens, one and only weakness, disguised as a vaccine - Cabbage.
Everyone knows aliens can’t injest cabbage.
Vampires have garlic
Leprechauns have lucky charms cereal.
Werwolves have silver bullets.
Well, aliens can’t handle cabbage

This vaccine will be pure cabbage extract.
Anyone who drops dead from it was clearly an alien.

edit on 14-10-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So……how can one immediately test for humans vs Aliens.

What if we Humans actually are Aliens who did not originate on this planet, but rather came here from somewhere else long long ago....

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

We need to develop a lizard vaccine asap.
Set up another “pandemic “ hand have the aliens one and only weakness disguised as a vaccine - Cabbage.
Everyone knows aliens can’t injest cabbage.
Vampires have garlic
Leprechauns have lucky charms cereal.
Well, aliens can’t handle cabbage

This vaccine will be pure cabbage extract.
Anyone who drops dead from it was clearly an alien.

The device of detection would have to be non-evasive. Vaccines in an injection form or oral form would be a dead give away to Aliens…something’s putrid in Denmark and it ain’t the cheese….

👽💉💊

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Although a mirrored device would be able to reveal the true form…….when it comes to sampling a bunch of humans, one must bare in mind…..your wanting to get a large sample of humans for building a large database to analyze.

Now if you had the Alien detector mirror mounted behind a storefront window…..as the Alien would not know it, until it’s too late looking at it…then camera’s pointing in the direction of the person and Alien reflection could be recorded simultaneously…..

It’s a hypothetical stretch….that could strangely work….

👽🎥

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

So……how can one immediately test for humans vs Aliens.

What if we Humans actually are Aliens who did not originate on this planet, but rather came here from somewhere else long long ago....

I suppose that’s possible, but then we are talking Humans, (we Aliens, from a galaxy far far away and long ago), now wanting to detect other Alien species….

👽🤩

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Contrails…
We will black out the sky with contrails of cabbage extract.
And We ALL know, even just a sniff will send one of those skin-suit wearing lizards, into full fit mode.
Seizures, screaming, instant explosive diarrhea, intestinal vomiting…
It ain’t pretty but it will get the job done.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I say just look at the pinky!

Everyone knows Aliens only have three digits, so, when they disguise themselves as humans, and drink something, they don't bend their little finger because it is a fake one.

And they do it right in our faces and we don't even see it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I believe wholeheartedly we were alien to this planet. I believe the apes gave us a foot in the door. a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Contrails…
We will black out the sky with contrails of cabbage extract.
And We ALL know, even just a sniff will send one of those skin-suit wearing lizards, into full fit mode.
Seizures, screaming, instant explosive diarrhea, intestinal vomiting…
It ain’t pretty but it will get the job done.

Ok….I’ll partially throw in the towel on your suggestion only because I know that certain focused low frequency sound waves can cause a normal human the symptoms you suggest. The question is…. Can a sound wave device be tuned for an Aliens bowel frequency and can it be reduced to a handheld fit form and function instead of having to hoist a huge sound wave emitter on the back of a Toyota Tundra…….

I suppose if a Snail 🐌 could leave a Trail 💩…. So can a bipedal Lizoid.

The contrail idea is too costly….imo

👽🍺

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
I say just look at the pinky!

Everyone knows Aliens only have three digits, so, when they disguise themselves as humans, and drink something, they don't bend their little finger because it is a fake one.

And they do it right in our faces and we don't even see it.

There’s got to be away to see past the Human facade….

However many digits they have as an Alien…… one thing can almost be guaranteed and that is it has to have an opposable digit on their Alien hand for helping to grasp. Have you ever tried going a complete day without using your thumb?

As for their feet…3 digits is about right….but since as in human form those are undetectable while wearing shoes…..I suppose if you had a Shoe Store and you had an Human (Alien) take off its shoes and then step onto the foot measuring scale….the scale itself could dually function with a built in Sonogram Scanner… for detection through their human foot revealing their Alien foot.

👽🦶🏼

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join