It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Among Us …. Litmus Test

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Interesting concept. Watched the first 39 min of the movie, but to me the believably took a nose dive when they went back and The Sheriff and about 4 MIBs were scouring the area. Stopped Watching at that point. Happy Halloween...

Though, I have no doubts about the "Ruling Bloodlines". So, you create a device to detect these fake human beings, who you gonna call? They run the world... and have done so for a very long time, in one capacity or another.

I think a psychological profile would be in the right direction. As far as movies and TV series my top picks would be "They Live" "Avatar" and "The Invaders". A bonus show would b "V", but that is staged as discovery and fighting back, and of course because of that was short lived . Cant be encouraging folks.. lol

For the closest representation of reality and its different dimensions, stages, my all time favorite, "The Wizard of Oz". It reflects all the different major element at play. I'm not going to go through the complete list and just hit on one. Professor Marvel.

Professor Marvel, the hoodwinking, snake oil salesman of the secret society variety, in the black and white. And in the Color transforms into the all knowing Wizard, of Oz, who also is a "HoodWinker", who must know of the wicked green faced witch, and her gray flying monkeys...

TV programing is a very powerful mind control tool. But just as with the best dis information, it must be sprinkled with pearls of truth to make it believable. Fictional programing in my opinion is identical.

So, the question is, once you ID these abominations, what do you do with them?

Oh, by the way I got bored during your movie and decided to look around the area for this fictional "Wickboro". Silly, really, it was just for fun...

I shake my head and laugh...

What the....

Happy Halloween, y'all...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Nice!
I’d convert mine into one that worked like the motion detector in Aliens.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Nice!
I’d convert mine into one that worked like the motion detector in Aliens.

A motion detector is a 3 option choice of technology ….Doppler Effect, IR, Microwave. All 3 are frequencies related.

…….” motion detector is based on the principle of Doppler Effect. Nowadays, most of the motion detectors work on the principle of Samuel Bango's detector. IR sensors and microwave sensors can detect motion by the alterations in the frequencies they emit”…….

The Microwave frequency detector was the one used in the Mockumentary I posted in the OP.

I mentioned RF…….that leaves your motion detector version as the Doppler Effect based technology.

…..”Description: Doppler Effect works on both light and sound objects. For instance, when a sound object moves towards you, the frequency of the sound waves increases, leading to a higher pitch. Conversely, if it moves away from you, the frequency of the sound waves decreases and the pitch comes down.”…..

The hook to the Doppler effect is that you need sound based frequencies….if Aliens use mental Telepathy frequencies, no audible sound, then you got Squat.

Plus, its a double edged sword. For any Alien handheld detector, you need to physically capture Aliens in the first place, which so far has proved impossible, in order to build devices to detect them! The other WAMMY is….not all or Aliens will have the same frequencies. Now your talking to engineer a handheld device that will detect multiple frequencies for multiple Alien species.

But then again….we are talking to detect only the Human looking Aliens. That narrows down the discretion technology to be used….

What started out to be a great idea….is looking like to be a pain in the A$$! to engineer. Perhaps there’s another approach based on other technology.

Although using the “light” characteristics aspect for the Doppler Effect could be used…..it’s worth a try if you can base the Doppler Effect on detecting Aliens auras lightwave frequencies, If Aliens emit such a thing, which is so far undetectable to the human. The Doppler Effect Alien Detector handheld device would also be borrowing from the Kirlian tech as well (mentioned by roscolaz5 in a previous post)…

👽🤔

edit on 16-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whelp, I'm not so sure we need more ways to subdivide us sentient beings... as in who cares as long as they aren't acting to harm or enslave one group or another.

I'd offer that if it matters, then look at those in positions of power and develop a litmus test for them, as there are those in the ranks that seem bent on wreaking destruction.

In full disclosure, my dad had deeply weird internal organs that an experienced teaching surgical team freaked out over, so I may be some flavor of "other." But I mostly want to be left alone by authority and enjoy what I can about this place.

I suspect any "others" hiding in the masses would feel the same way.

It's those darned shape shifting reptoids in positions of power, I tellz ya!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yeah! Darn those mean ol' lizards!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Whelp, I'm not so sure we need more ways to subdivide us sentient beings... as in who cares as long as they aren't acting to harm or enslave one group or another.

I'd offer that if it matters, then look at those in positions of power and develop a litmus test for them, as there are those in the ranks that seem bent on wreaking destruction.

In full disclosure, my dad had deeply weird internal organs that an experienced teaching surgical team freaked out over, so I may be some flavor of "other." But I mostly want to be left alone by authority and enjoy what I can about this place.

I suspect any "others" hiding in the masses would feel the same way.

It's those darned shape shifting reptoids in positions of power, I tellz ya!

After seeing the picture below comparison of Joe Squared …..I’m more agreeable to believing in doppelgängers, doubles, clones, imposters, decoys for evil purposes, than Lizoids under Human skin suits. Remember’V’?

👽😬

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well, if they replaced him they did it with an even more incompetent, decrepit version, if possible (coming from someone who was a dem before realizing our govrmt is now, most likely, all directed from some 3rd party ... or 33rd party, heh).

The differences in the ear flaps are due to face lifts, though... imo.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Well, if they replaced him they did it with an even more incompetent, decrepit version, if possible (coming from someone who was a dem before realizing our govrmt is now, most likely, all directed from some 3rd party ... or 33rd party, heh).

The differences in the ear flaps are due to face lifts, though... imo.

Facelift? The American citizens didn’t get the mainstream media memo from the White House that he had gotten one….nah no facelift… Imo.

Mentioning 3’s ?….. get a load of this, direct link, no account necessary…. fb.watch...

👽😳

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here’s a novel chemically based concept that didn’t gain traction into fruition only because of fraud.

Nevertheless the concept is very interesting if adapted, and engineered for Alien detection.

The device pictured below was to be a Bed Bug detector, to detect them in the beds of hotels, motels, etc….while traveling or vacationing.

One might postulate that an Aliens body chemistry also includes their own pheromones which I find is interesting as it is listed among the elements detected.

You’ll need an Alien volunteer to test from…….details, details, details….

In the picture caption….. substitute “an Alien’s” for “a bed bug’s

👽🍺

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Adding some FYI to the Pheromone detectable chemical element for a Alien detector handheld device.

SCIENCE The Truth About Pheromones

Source: www.smithsonianmag.com...

…..” Yes, scientists say, your airborne compounds send signals about your moods, your sexual orientation and even your genetic makeup”….

—————————————————————————————————————-

All these are relatable:

Olfaction - the action or capacity of smelling; the sense of smell.
Chemosignals - chemical signals the human body gives off, often through sweat, through which people can interact.
Pheromones - a chemical that an animal produces which changes the behavior of another animal of the same species.

—————————————————————————————————————————-
There are developments of Electronic Nose’s to detect a variety of things such as sniffing out disease, viruses, etc. and as tools for body odor products development.

An example below…..for detection of Covid….although shown as an elaborate proof of concept detector….development can get this down to a handheld detector device.

I figure Aliens have to produce odors, pheromones….

👽🤓

edit on 21-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I figure Aliens have to produce odors, pheromones….

I would suspect that odor would be similar to the stench of a dump.

Realistically, if your going to create a Detector your gong to need a "Known" sample to compare to.

Do you suppose the ingestion of Adrenochrome would be detectable as a odor byproduct excreted by the body?

I don't know about detecting aliens, but that might point to the "Human Eaters"......

edit on AMFridayFriday ndAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago021011 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I read ya....

By the way...everything on this thread about developing, engineering... a handheld Alien detector gizmo, hinges on having an Alien (Human looking) to test it on...... alive at best, dead at worst (for some technologies)

Alive is preferable….

👽🍺

edit on 22-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join