It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, it seems the Biden administration can't seem to lose enough...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So, we work hard, We have, in the last 18 or so months had to deal with a pandemic, with another moron president, an insurrection, heightened debt, higher cost of living, wages for the average joe like me disproportionate.

But this idiot administration wants to go after "the wealthy" allegedly by letting the IRS be privy to their business OR personal bank accounts at a much higher level - they want banks reporting it back to the IRS. The determining threshold? If deposits or withdrawals of $600 or more are registered on that account annually. FFS I deposit or withdraw $600 everytime I sneeze near an ATM. I'm not wealthy.

These friggin clowns seem to think that wealth begins at a $600 annual pricepoint

The Biden administration is trying to stop tax evasion and it’s proposing doing so by requiring banks to report your account information to the IRS, but many financial institutions are balking at the idea.

From Vermont to Mississippi, banks across the country are posting calls to action imploring their customers to stop a proposal that would give the IRS more scrutiny over banks accounts.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Actually, from what I understand of it, the COMBINED inflow & outflow totaling $600 or better is to be scrutinized. Meaning, if winter heating costs us $300, and we pay that $300, then we'll have that activity reported because the inflow-outflow amount was $600.

#ing stupid, go away Uncle Sam.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The States created the Federal Government... not the other way around.

The States have sovereignty, that is in The Constitution.

It's time for responsible State governments, to assume responsibilities that the Federal Government has neglected. Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California can secure their borders... if the States would only act... Texas needs to take the lead on this.

The States need to push back on Biden's neurotic mandates... The States have this power.

...and, get friendly with your neighbors folks... we are all going to need each other.
edit on 12-10-2021 by madmac5150 because: It's like Red Green on acid... 2021

edit on 12-10-2021 by madmac5150 because: "That's Supreme Commander Thor, Senator"...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

An insurrection? Hahaha, sure ok.

Anyway, seeing as it has been whispered among the D side of things that this is in effect, Obamas third term, weponozing the IRS falls well within that line.

My surprised face.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

First step in the process of the elimination of cash.

The copiously compounding losses of freedoms, in such a short time is …..STAGGERING….

I’ve known for 20 years that this sh!t was coming. NEVER did I think it would be done in such a short span of time —— and so many people be aye OK with it! FFS

Guess I had too much faith in the collective human intelligence on this planet.
edit on 12-10-2021 by KKLOCO because: Too wordy

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Familiarity breeds apathy.

Alphabet, FB and Twitter normalized this culture.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I've never bothered to learn who the Biden financial advisors are, but they certainly do like numbers that begin with "6".

As you pointed out, $600 money transfers (and larger) will be reported to the IRS.

Also, anyone who earns $600 or more for performing a task, or job, will have that reported to the IRS and must be reported as taxable income.

And, if a person earns 60,000 @ year, he/she can easily afford to pay $900 @ month for their Obamacare health insurance, according to the brains at Biden's Health and Human Services (HHS).

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Insurrection!

What exactly are you referring to?

Are you ok?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The copiously compounding losses of freedoms, in such a short time is …..STAGGERING….

I’ve known for 20 years that this sh!t was coming. NEVER did I think it would be done in such a short span of time —— and so many people be aye OK with it! FFS

I read something recently... I'm not sure of it's accuracy, but it is compelling.

Evidently, in colonial America, 40% wanted independence, 40% were indifferent, and 20% were opposed.

The numbers are shockingly similar in regards to our current time.

We are in the "fourth turning", of that I am sure...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

I read something recently... I'm not sure of it's accuracy, but it is compelling.

Evidently, in colonial America, 40% wanted independence, 40% were indifferent, and 20% were opposed.

The numbers are shockingly similar in regards to our current time.

We are in the "fourth turning", of that I am sure...

I have read the same thing and to add only about 3% took up arms to fight the British which back then seemed to be enough...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wait couple of months or less to see the biggest inflation.

Trying to put some money on crypto currency before Christmas.

It might be the only way to take advantage of this government mess and make some money.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

after the horrible insurrection, the one where the FBI instigated violence and confused folks took selfies in the Rotunda, you and yours voted in Joey, since Don tweeted mean and you were told not to like him, so you get exactly what you wanted. I hope you enjoy it. It's what YOU voted for.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

after the horrible insurrection, the one where the FBI instigated violence and confused folks took selfies in the Rotunda, you and yours voted in Joey, since Don tweeted mean and you were told not to like him, so you get exactly what you wanted. I hope you enjoy it. It's what YOU voted for.

I went back to the election night thread, and sure enough, OP was in there all right. And boy, talk about egg on the face for the him, was this outcome (Joey's gubmint ogling your bank account in detail) really better than the Mangled Apricot being a crude, mouthy ass? ( < -- I love the Scots' creativity, still using that moniker forever)

Even this Trump despiser (moi) says, "In hindsight? Hell no."

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

NEVER did I think it would be done in such a short span of time —— and so many people be aye OK with it! FFS

Between my spouse and I, we have nine siblings plus their spouses - ALL Jabbed and think Biden is doing a “wonderful” job. Yes, they all watch/breathe/eat CNN. I have ONE brother who regrets the jab & he was the first to get it through work (Sheriff’s Office) when it was “scarce”. He is the only one who does not drink the Kool-Aid and he is worried for his adult kids who refused the jab because he sees what is happening and what is planned.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What's going on now regarding the economy, government intrusion in personal finances, tax increases etc etc should surprise absolutely no one.

If this wasn't seen coming a mile away with the prospects of voting in Biden, then .... I don't know what to say.

People chose very poorly last November, and here we are.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
With inflation going the way it is . . .
it won't be long before a #1 Combo at Sonic will be a reported transaction.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Biden didn't win, they cheated. Now they are going full reeeetard. They know the game is up, but, being insane, they still think they can change this sinking ship around. Something, Something, nothing can stop something, something.

I think this is the convergence in the timeline that they do not want. They are still wanting timeline 2, where they go underground and then try to come out as kings in "the after time".

My opinions of course.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
$600 bucks yea Democrats are going after the wealthy...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Total control.
Over everything.
That is what all authoritarian regimes do. North Korea, China, USA. All the same.
It's fine, however, because that is what the American people want.
You voted for it, you deal with it.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
$600 bucks yea Democrats are going after the wealthy...

When they go full Zimbabwe $600 is what you drop in the panhandler's hat on your way into work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join