It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, it seems the Biden administration can't seem to lose enough...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yea, agreed. I mean, what the hell?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

An insurrection? Hahaha, sure ok.

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

I dunno, it seems to fit. Dont you think no matter your affiliation?

Anyway, seeing as it has been whispered among the D side of things that this is in effect, Obamas third term, weponozing the IRS falls well within that line.

My surprised face.

I dont hear anyone whispering, you must be talking to different people.
edit on 13-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’ve known for 20 years that this sh!t was coming. NEVER did I think it would be done in such a short span of time

Agreed!

—— and so many people be aye OK with it! FFS

This is the part that absolutely gets me. I dont understand the erosion of rights being so readily accepted?

Guess I had too much faith in the collective human intelligence on this planet.

Truth be told, i never underestimate the ability for humans to be stupid, what i never saw coming was US citizens completely forgetting what the tenets of their own society was in the first place.

Some can argue (in my opinion completely in error) that the US is evolving....basic rights dont really evolve, to me they either exist or they dont.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

And boy, talk about egg on the face for the him

Is it really though? I mean, because i despise trump and his complete inability to govern, is that an automatic vote from me for biden?

Hint: in the end, i didn't vote for biden or trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
the biggest problem with Biden is
he invites civil war and revolution
by the simple fact that he is so stupid
that he is easy to reject.

He makes it not simply easy to revolt
he makes it seem like the best and only answer to the current situation.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Violent uprising against? It wasn't violent until the black policeman was stationed where he was to shoot the Sullivan guy but instead Sullivan shoved an air force intelligence agent in first and she got killed.

Uprising? Most of the citizens were allowed access by the Capitol Police. There were a few Communists in the fray that broke things. They were identified but you know - narrative...

Against? American Patriotic Citizens against the communists in power. Hmm, OK...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The courts have defined insurrection a little more aptly.

Given how the definition was changed to losen the term ill go with the courts here.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Nyiah

And boy, talk about egg on the face for the him

Is it really though? I mean, because i despise trump and his complete inability to govern, is that an automatic vote from me for biden?

Hint: in the end, i didn't vote for biden or trump.

Whether you voted for Biden or not, you were extremely active in getting the outcome of him as President and Pelosi and Schumer leading in the House and Senate. Some fools (and lots of non-existent and dead people) just voted for Biden ignorantly because they saw some things on CNN or Twitter, but you went all in peddling propaganda.

So you get what you deserve. So stop whining about it.
Papers, please!

This is what 'stick it to the rich' means when you have the far left in power. You are the rich if you have anything more than a rat to eat for dinner.
Nancy will be exempt, though... So take comfort in that. Her fridge will always be packed with ice cream.

edit on 13/10/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The bards and the minstrels will be telling the tale of Joe for many years to come.

The grandchildren of America will learn all about his accomplishments.

They will own nothing and be happy they have that bowl of porridge once a day.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

This is the part that absolutely gets me. I dont understand the erosion of rights being so readily accepted?

That'll happen, under a coup,
when the bad guy emerges on top.
see
The 'requirements are working'
means
'we are going to starve you into compliance'.

The clean up (resultant of starvation) would,
or will, require forced jabs...maybe worse,
so wouldn't you rather just take the poison
without all the chaos, the blackouts, bleeds,
truncheons and
'get well soon' cards?
That way you can play games on your computer.
In your house....and not at a shelter?

I think that's what's at play here.

Maybe it's just the denial stage?

In any event, I am not accepting any of it,
nor am I turning from this deleterious spectacle.
Pay attention and remember alll of this.
Because in time, there will be no record of full stadium chants of 'Uff Joe Biden'.
No landslide election theft/reversal.
It will be Brandon all the Way,
or else you will starve once more (you won't want that again)
while those in your sight refresh themselves at will.

That's the great thing about election theft: your vote doesn't matter, and your voice will be a liability
just as though you were speaking with a cop, or unguardedly discussing anything
within earshot of a fireman or paramedic cop wanna be.

Because the elephant in the room is the elephant they are afraid to speak of:
Social Credit Scoring...Mandelbrot set fashion, finer and finer demarcations of control.
Because they can (vast storage capacities of technology)
Because they can (how do you disable announced fascism,
with all media outlets bucking for it because they will prosper
and be made more elite
from it?)
Because they can (blackmail everywhere).

They wanted a cancel culture. What exactly did you think that 'cancel' meant...?
See July 4 presentation, Mt. Rushmore, orange man bad.
What did you expect?

# 1441

edit on 13-10-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven
and now Biden wants the IRS to keep tabs on anyone that has a bank transaction of more than $600 and he wants parents arrested if they go against what their children are being taught in school....and who is the tyrant?
I think the democrats want to form an authoritarian government where they dont have to explain why you have to do something, its just that you have to DO IT, no questions.

edit on 13-10-2021 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
this a really good Hanity. I especially like the part where at Taladega Brandon Brown NASCAR win, was being interviewed by an NBC anchor woman and all of the stands started chanting F_ _ k JOE BIDEN ..and the anchor woman says oh they are saying GO Brandon. I think the hardcore democrats are jumping off of biden like flease jumping off a sinking rat. Just the special interests left.

www.youtube.com...

Pelosi said about 3 weeks ago Capitalism is not working, ....yeah now it's not, for the last 4 years Capitalism worked great.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
OK lets make sure you folks are bellyaching about actual factual proposals.

First it is $10,000 NOT $600. True, the original idea that was floated was $600 but that didn't last long.

Second, it is adding two data points to reports that already exist. Data points that every bank already have immediate and easy access to. No new report and no new computations.

Third, there is (estimated) $600billion in taxes being avoided due to unreported income which is approximately equal to what the lower 90% of all income reporters pay.

Fourth, they aren't going after YOU with this stuff - unless you are not reporting your big time income and are therefore cheating on your taxes big time. They are trying to close loopholes to find income that SHOULD be taxed, but at present is being hidden. Audits are expensive, the IRS doesn't normally chase folks who might, in the end, owe a few hundred dollars more tax (sure, they probably chase up a few now and then, but with 95% compliance it isn't worth much). They want big fish.

Source: Time Magazine - Biden Wants Banks to Give More Information to the IRS. Here's Why That's a Good Idea

Regular wage-earners—those who receive a W-2 from their employer every year—pay at least 95% of the taxes they owe because the employee and the IRS both know how much the person earned. Similarly, retired individuals who receive social security or interest on their savings receive a 1099 report showing how much they received. On the other hand, a large and growing group of taxpayers don’t receive any of these reports. These are primarily wealthy people who receive their income through business partnerships or other entities on which there is little or no reporting to the IRS. According to IRS studies, these taxpayers only pay on average 50% of the taxes they owe.

Will more audits solve this grave disparity in reporting of income? No. The IRS needs information to know which returns to audit. That information will allow the IRS to focus resources on those taxpayers who are most likely not paying what they owe and to avoid unnecessary audits on everybody else. Good information is the key to auditing correctly.

...banks are already required to send a 1099 to their customers and the IRS on any account that earns just $10 of interest or more. In fact, taxpayers and the IRS already receive 3.5 billion information reports every year. Adding two numbers—total deposits and withdrawals— to one report is a modest change that will benefit everyone who is paying the taxes they owe. The improved information means that the IRS will be less likely to audit honest taxpayers and more likely to audit those who are not paying what they owe.

edit on 13/10/2021 by rnaa because: added words

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

It's always very popular to say they aren't going after *you*, but then the proposal always ends up sticking it to us. So how many times do you expect us to fall for that because surely you have to be smarter then to believe it yourself?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I don't know seem like Joe's administration is on the mend and they can't wait to tell people.

Half of Americans approve of President Biden's performance as president, according to a new CNN poll that was quickly shared by White House staff after a string of tough polling numbers.

The CNN survey released Wednesday found the country is sharply divided over Biden's work thus far. Fifty percent of adults gave Biden positive marks, while 49 percent said they disapprove of his job performance.

link

50% approval rating is certainly better the 30s he was getting a few days ago ... that's got to be good right?

The president's approval is down slightly from 52 percent in a September CNN poll.

Only in the Joe Biden Administration is a 2 percent slip in approval ratings from friendly new company is seen as a success.

Clown World I think is what the kids are calling it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The courts have defined insurrection a little more aptly.

Given how the definition was changed to losen the term ill go with the courts here.

So, show me where the definition of insurrection has been changed....this isnt precisely my first rodeo with the effin word Jin

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Hey I agree with you! The states had a compact and formed the federal government. You would think that states could fight back but we had a super bloody Civil War from 1861-1865 where more Americans died then all other wars combined. I think at Antietam 19000 died in one day.

So that pretty much settled the states rights vs Federal government power. We all know who is in charge now and it ain’t the states.

In my opinion the states are pretty much ceremonial now.
The only power left for the states is an Article V convention. From 1787-present no one has had the balls to have a convention. I think it’s about 160 years overdue.

Maybe if Costco and Walmart and Target shelves all go empty and amazon stops delivering due to the USA being an outpost of China now people might wake up and call for a convention. We have outsourced everything to China.

America has become one big computer excel spreadsheet
And we are really good at pushing electronic paper around on the internet and that’s what most jobs are today and we PRODUCE NOTHING

edit on 14-10-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

edit on 14-10-2021 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, how many times have you been audited?

Do you really think the IRS wants to chase 300million tax payers for 100 bucks each when they can chase a couple of hundred for several million each?

edit on 15/10/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

Do you really think the IRS wants to chase 300million tax payers for 100 bucks each when they can chase a couple of hundred for several million each?

In this political climate?

I would believe they do want to, yes.

ETA: And when you talked about interest bearing accounts, 1099's are only issued on accounts that actually accrue interest...what about tax deferred structures? There's little reason to report that, however, as i understand it unless im mistaken any INCOME (even if it falls to a tax deferred annuity for example or other tax deferred structure) would now be reported.
edit on 15-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: rnaa

In this political climate?

I would believe they do want to, yes.

Wanting to and having the resources to do so are two different things. An audit, even the simplest of audits, cost thousands of dollars. Its a fantasy to imagine they are going to spend $billions to chase millions over a few $hundred. Fantasy.

ETA: And when you talked about interest bearing accounts, 1099's are only issued on accounts that actually accrue interest...what about tax deferred structures? There's little reason to report that, however, as i understand it unless im mistaken any INCOME (even if it falls to a tax deferred annuity for example or other tax deferred structure) would now be reported.

Yes. As I understand it that is EXACTLY the kind of income this new reporting requirement is designed to catch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join