It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths of the Holistic Doctors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Doctor Carrie Madjed , seemed to be recruited into something dark, but being Naive she at first did not see it as it was. When she realized she pretended to go on holiday and stayed on holiday. Wondering if she actually had got it all right, but then started seeing her friends who were holistic practitioners dying in strange circumstances. She seems trustworthy when she says that the plan devised for humanity really is something from a sci-fi world. She claims that they are actually injecting an operating system into you. Don't bother watching if you are scared easilywww.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Can you give us a bit more detail?

Tried watching but got a message about the parent company not making the video available at my location. (UK ).

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I think they said it gives another website where you can watch it. It said Rumble /flyoverconservitives
This guy says they have been messing with this for fifty years. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 12-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
First of all, holistic doctors aren’t always licensed physicians, it could just be an on line degree or a chiropractor using the marketing gig. Frankly I am a fan of osteopathic physicians (DO) as they are trained in both conventional medicine with a holistic approach to curing the source of disease. They are licensed physicians and the ones I worked with, no difference from a MD. Problem is they seem to be a dying breed as many teaching institutions have closed. Also M.D’s can practice a holistic approach.

I did not read the your link as the title sounded kinky to me. Personally know of no D.O.’s or M.D.’s who are dying who advocated that approach to medicine, and I worked with a bunch. WTF do you think is really going on, hoax or to quote Donald Trump. ‘Fake News.”

Denny

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Found it in Rumble.
If it's the one in two parts I've saved it for later. Going to need some time to look at it because it's pretty long.

Cheers for the recommendation.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

It's a great conspiracy theory, But I always wonder why would an intelligent Young Physician, talk about stuff that is so way out, any rational mind would have trouble comprehending any of it. But it seems to be based on fact. Perhaps the Technology is far more advanced than the average joe realized. You can see the world seems to be reaching some sort of tipping point, which might blow civilization apart. So some sort of thing might be going on to control the situation.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

Dr Carrie Madej

Dr Carrie Madej is the owner and Medical Director of Phoenix Medical Group of Georgia, LLC. A doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), Dr. Madej's areas of focus are General Internal Medicine and Complementary and Integrative Medicine. Originally from Detroit, Michigan, Dr Madej received her Medical Degree from Kansas City University of Medical Biosciences-College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001, and completed her internship and residency in Georgia and decided to make Georgia her home.

She was given the opportunity to look at the vaccine under a scope, twice. Here is an example of what she found:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Been a lot of drs in certain areas of medicine also dying. Accidents for instance. They could all be blood clots though.
Then we have Drs and nurses who have jumped from windows.
A few there are a lot more.

Doctor from Arizona hospital killed when plane crashes near San Diego

As an outstanding cardiologist and dedicated family man

Das was director of the Power of Love Foundation, a non-profit organization that is involved in helping women and children overseas that are infected or affected by AIDS and HIV, according to its website.

ktar.com...

Coast Guard: Water was calm on day of WaveRunner accident that killed UF Health Jacksonville CEO
Conditions were safe at time of accident, Coast Guard says
www.news4jax.com...

October 11, 2021

TOWN OF CORNWALL – State Police are investigating a fatal hit-and-run accident that occurred at around 12:20 p.m. on Sunday on Route 32 in the Town of Cornwall that claimed the life of a doctor.

He was a vascular surgeon with Crystal Run Health Care and was affiliated with the Montefiore St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital, according to his information on the Crystal Run website.
midhudsonnews.com...

Denis worked for the Gurupi Municipal Health Department in a COVID-19 triage centre and also worked shifts for the Lagoa da Confusao City Hall.

Climbing Accident Was Cause of Death For Cheyenne Doctor, Say Authorities
Published on August 19, 2021August 19, 2021

A Cheyenne anesthesiologist whose body was found in the Wind River Mountains earlier this week apparently died from a fall, officials said Thursday.

Thor Hallingbye, 41, was last seen near Gannett Peak in the mountain range on the afternoon of Aug. 14 and was reported missing later that evening when he failed to return to his base camp in Sublette County.

cowboystatedaily.com...
UF Health Jacksonville CEO Leon Haley killed in personal watercraft accident in South Florida
www.firstcoastnews.com... 52ace-82c6-4659-9b1a-e4fcb03bf818

Tue, Oct 12, 2021

Doctor Esther Anitha (36) of Noombal was traveling along with Doctor Srikrishna (29) of Virugambakkam in a car, on Wednesday. They were en route to Chennai from Chidambaram Medical College. As they were traveling along the ECR road, the car swerved off the road and toppled near Sunambedu.
www.dtnext.in...

edit on 12-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Same things this Dr found
everydayconcerned.net... -vaccine-vaccine-parasites-found-in-vaccinated-blood-causing-blood-clots-heart-iss/

edit on 12-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook
First of all, holistic doctors aren’t always licensed physicians, it could just be an on line degree or a chiropractor using the marketing gig. Frankly I am a fan of osteopathic physicians (DO) as they are trained in both conventional medicine with a holistic approach to curing the source of disease. They are licensed physicians and the ones I worked with, no difference from a MD. Problem is they seem to be a dying breed as many teaching institutions have closed. Also M.D’s can practice a holistic approach.

I did not read the your link as the title sounded kinky to me. Personally know of no D.O.’s or M.D.’s who are dying who advocated that approach to medicine, and I worked with a bunch. WTF do you think is really going on, hoax or to quote Donald Trump. ‘Fake News.”

Denny

Dr. Carrie L. Madej is an internist in Forest Park, Georgia. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and has been in practice between 11-20 years.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Doctor Carrie Madjed , seemed to be recruited into something dark, but being Naive she at first did not see it as it was. When she realized she pretended to go on holiday and stayed on holiday. Wondering if she actually had got it all right, but then started seeing her friends who were holistic practitioners dying in strange circumstances. She seems trustworthy when she says that the plan devised for humanity really is something from a sci-fi world. She claims that they are actually injecting an operating system into you. Don't bother watching if you are scared easilywww.bitchute.com...

Although it's a good video, as soon as she said, "My recommendations for detoxing" I turned it off. As soon as somebody tries to milk a bad situation with bad information, naaah ahhh! Anybody that knows anything about this mRNA/rDNA tech for covid knows there is NO detoxing. Once this crap is in your system, it can't be removed. The damage it has done can't be reversed as it is systemic, it effects everything along the vascular line and every cell in the body is attached to that vascular conveyor belt.

BTW, if they wanted her dead, she'd be dead, nobody is untouchable. Unless of course she has a dead man's switch with some serious evidence, in which case they will try and find that and disable it first. Recon, Equipment, Access, Planning, Engagement and Removal.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/13.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes you have to keep an open objective mind, i agree. What I find interesting, is i agree that this vaccine is dicey because the data that we have is showing massive red flags so is the anecdotal evidence.

But How come if the '"Cabal "is so sophisticated and has total control of the media. How are we being able to get these scientific reports from the darker corners of the Internet at all? The answer is that they have allowed them out?

The second point was if there were no mandates, and you could get a shot at the healths jabbers bus. Most would have wandered down and probably got one. So the probability is that controvercy is also manufactured. The riots were expected because the Paramilitary police forces were equipped years ago for this.

So we are dealing with a planned event to essential wreck society, for that nefarious great reset. and instead of the natural death of economic activity due to the natural death of the Fiat currency, it can be blamed on the pandemic.

Some of this leaked information will be true and some false, so the true bits can be discredited by quoting the false bits. so their enemy who is us stays confused.

It may even be that all this will start civil unrest. The guys who organise this sort of thing profit from pain and misery.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Totally agree on the detox.
Until we know exactly what is in ALL the individual vaccines and how the mRNA mechanism actually works, trying to detox is like batting in the dark and could ultimately be doing more harm than good.
As a Clinical Aromatherapist of 30 years I am going against the Aromatherapy mainstream who are bleating on about using anti-inflammatory Essential Oils to reduce any adverse reactions. This is completely irresponsible! Anti-inflammatory Essential Oils can trigger a cytokine storm with or without a vaccine complicating the issue.
Just my 2p worth from the Complimentary field.
Oh, btw, when I first completed my training (4 years worth) I was invited to work alongside the GP's at my local surgery in Scotland. The head of practice was way ahead of his time and a Acupuncturist besides a GP first. Sixteen Dr's and every single one of them had to have a complimentary therapy under their belt. They just didn't have a Clinical Aromatherapist so I was invited
Great times working alongside them.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Is diffusing thyme a bad thing now?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Depends if you or anyone else around it have any contraindications to it. Also depends which Thyme EO.
I would say as long as nobody is currently infected or experiencing any adverse reactions if they have had the jab, then it's fine.
You might want to get some May Chang (Litsea Cubeba) as it's excellent at killing off airborne viruses, bacteria and microbes. Has a lovely fruity smell and is safe on anyone including children.
Do not diffuse around your pets, or at least make sure there is a door open for them to leave.
You'll also only need to diffuse for 30 minutes max with any oil. A few times a day if you are at home all day.
Only use EO's if you really need to for health reasons...... but who can't help loving some of their aromas!?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

There's already several threads covering this. Some of these people were simply old or died in accidents, others weren't really holistic practitioners they were just shoehorned in to pad the numbers. I think that a couple were just vegetarians and didn't do any real holistic stuff at all.

You can Google each one of them to see how they can be debunked.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thanks for the advice Jane.
I recently bought thyme red and the aroma is amazing....I only use a little because it is so strong.

edit on 13-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
That's one of the Thymes you should not be using!
Try sourcing White Thyme or Thyme Linalool as it also sometimes called.
Rainbows
Jane

PS, I agree the smell of thyme is amazing especially the Thyme Linalool from Crete!

top topics

join