It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh how I miss the UFO pictures of Yesteryear whether hoaxed or possibly real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Looks like someone sniper rifled it, it homed in shock waved and or emp'd then it flew back out.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here’s a pic from way back……..Also the statement of a family member below. Found at a French website that translated it from English to French.

Sawmill in Ward, Colorado, April 1929 (by Hetty Pline)

This photo was taken by my father, Edouard Pline, at the Ward sawmill where we lived at the time. I think it was in 1929. I was about six years old then. For several reasons, my father was there to photograph the sawmill. As he was taking the picture, he described "a terrible deafening bellow". Then a large circular thing as wide as a large boulder moved in the air above him. You can see it in the photo. None of the sawmill workers saw it, but all heard the noise and felt the ground vibrate. Many years later, I tried to search the County Archives for the incident, but found no trace [...]. Hetty Pliny.

Below is someone else’s rendering of the object..

Don’t know if it was ever authenticated or debunked.

👽🛸

edit on 23-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Instead of starting a new thread, I think I have uncovered the raison d'être for the media blackout... if I am not mistaken ATS's "main house" is stationed in Europe.

There is a website(use translator if the need arises) that clearly explains the issue in information sharing of the public as a safety issue on all aerial phenomenon...

It basically boils down too an act passed between countries not to share such information between them as a classified redaction based on "drones" and the security clearance required between all parties public and private to view, share, and determinate all such an occurrence.

Using "public safety" as an excuse/security blanket is nothing new under laws enacted during martial law or the martial plan that was enacted under a form of McCarthyism which basically boils down to deputizing people on the fly if needed to go on various sorts of witch hunts and other rouses in a slight of hand eye magician sort of now you see it now you don't to avoid war and other sticky issues that some parties involved may not want public for fear and other public shames under the other blanket word the Bush administration called Terrorism.

So it seems that it is "nothing t see here"~various no matter what has been seen.

Sincerely,

Crowfoot

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
Instead of starting a new thread, I think I have uncovered the raison d'être for the media blackout... if I am not mistaken ATS's "main house" is stationed in Europe.

ATS was originally created by SimonGray, from the UK, but has been an US-based site for a long time.

There is a website(use translator if the need arises) that clearly explains the issue in information sharing of the public as a safety issue on all aerial phenomenon...

I read it and I don't see it like that, I see only someone stating that, thanks to the rules for drones across Europe, he/she thinks that most people would not fly a drone in a city/populated area, as they would risk fines.

It basically boils down too an act passed between countries not to share such information between them as a classified redaction based on "drones" and the security clearance required between all parties public and private to view, share, and determinate all such an occurrence.

I didn't see any mention of "information sharing" on that page.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Thanks for taking the time.

I added what I know to what they had to say as if it were a reply to their article... not really a summary of what it said. That's sort of leading the witness before they can witness, which is something I do not like to see or do when it comes to investigating anything as it muddies the waters of perception.

I personally like the title of the article.

The video I tired to post that was blacked out even though approved by Yt. there is different points of view on that... but I stated how I saw it. ONVI there's a video of one I can't post nearly a minute long following along side a fellow in his car... but under ONVI is the search to fond some they are thought of as: Apparitions or an ill omen not a UFO or UAP

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Hi folks I'm new here!

I have a better footage of a "new age" UFO! Could you guys please check it out I left also a download link of the raw footage for others to examine... there are also strange orbs on the photos which I couldn't determinate as bugs or dust parts but I didn't mention them in the yt video it would be to ridiculous...
(I didn't see the orbs with my naked eyes I had a hard time to focus on the UFO with my Nikon D5600 18-55mm)

use this link if the video below wont start.
youtu.be...

Raw footage download link:
mega.nz...

I found also on yt few videos that might show the same UFO maybe you guys seen this to?

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

And this latest in London:
youtu.be...

Let me know if know more or seen i too!

edit on 26-10-2021 by princel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes, that's what the article says. Basically, the author thinks nobody will fly a toy-drone over cities in order to prank people because toy-drones are all registered and fitted with No-Fly GPS device. If the area is a No-Fly one, the toy-drone wouldn't fly. If the toy-drone has no No-Fly GPS tech, it will fly, but you risk to get a fine by the cops.

From that the author wrongly believes that lights over cities cannot be drones.

The author forgets that it is a basic operation to bypass the No-Fly GPS device, not to mention you can build your own toy-drone at home without any No-Fly limitation. But if you have money enough, you can always buy software patches that bypass whatever limitation is imposed on your drone. See, for instance, here:

Get past no-fly zones

In essence, all drone-like lights in your skies are just that: drones.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: princel

Welcome 🍻 Enjoy the ride 🎢

Some compelling footage….my only brainburn is that like many others…the camera is at a great distance from the object(s) and always needed to be zoomed in while most of the time distorting the object(s) in the process. It’s rare to see captured footage with the object(s) close by.

Most times when zooooomed in, if it’s not easy to explain as balloons, drones, etc.….what is then probably seen is the aura, energy field, that obscures what the object actually looks like….and so it never gets explained, just a lot of guessing.

👽🛸

edit on 26-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Did you watch this video?
youtu.be...

You know the solution for this problem is Nikon P1000! It can zoom better then most telescopes and its a lot cheaper!
For all you UFO hunter out there daylight UFO's are not that rare this is not the firs time I've seen it, I'll get a Nikon P1000 and nail this thing for once!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: princel

Hopefully by nail it you mean conclusively identify a kite with a reflective surface tumbling in the wind and not post it on a UFO forum then please crack on.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: princel

Did you watch this video?
youtu.be...

You know the solution for this problem is Nikon P1000! It can zoom better then most telescopes and its a lot cheaper!
For all you UFO hunter out there daylight UFO's are not that rare this is not the firs time I've seen it, I'll get a Nikon P1000 and nail this thing for once!

IMO…..What I’m seeing is some sort of inflatable that broke loose. The Bend and Rope/Cords are consistent….

It changes shapes to the viewer, as it twists and turns…..because it’s an odd shaped inflatable to begin with and also somewhat reflective in parts of it’s materials. Looks like a huge inflatable letter “F” (could have been and “E” and the bottom portion broke). As you know, inflatable single character letters (and numbers) do exist. Large letters for advertising can be customized in very large sizes.

Why suspended in the air without much movement? Perhaps stagnant air at almost non windy conditions.

The viewers are not on video long enough to hear them say whether or not it finally moves on….and if so, what changes in speed..did it move off slowly? at a hypersonic speed? Etc.

Thanks for providing the vid….there was enough zoomed in footage to grab frames and zoom in for detail 👍🏼

👽🍺

edit on 28-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join