It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine to ready the human species for contact or invasion.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Vaccine to ready the human species for contact or invasion.

There's ET DNA in the vaccine. That's why they're pushing so hard to inoculate everyone, to infect everoney. The elite cabal, or "they" are working with ETs to gain control of Earth. That's their invasion.

Once contact is "revealed" it's too late, the majority have already been infected with self-mutating (or perpetuating) alien DNA via vaccine.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Agree with your OP, except the vax isn't to get us ready to meet them its to make us undesirable for extraction by them.

TPTB don't want us leaving them so are injecting us with a concoction that's repulsive to our saviours, kind of like when a person is ready to leave prison and all the long term inmates get jealous and try everything to get the person to trip up and increase their stay.

Only the unvaxed will be considered eligible to leave, as a first condition of consideration.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
they don't need to prep people for aliens. Shoot, if aliens showed up,
people would get on their roof with signs saying "Probe Me First!"

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I guess I wont ever be prepared for the aliens, especially since
our Governor just mandated no Business in the State of
Texas can mandate the science fiction serum.

www.usnews.com...

Thank you Governor Abbott.

Predicts waves of Californian's will be moving here.

edit on 10/11/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Wasn't it a shot that changed the human DNA for the alien take over. They stuck scully and mulder went and found her on the alien ship. Also seem to remember bees having something to do with it.

That's the one I remember, could be wrong.

edit on 11-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

My state was the first to inact that and wouldn't you know it he's getting sued. Its unreal.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

My state was the first to inact that and wouldn't you know it he's getting sued. Its unreal.

I'm definitely not surprised, as the Eugenicist behind this
are dedicated to fulfill their quota. Using the Court
System has always been one of their tools for change,
and/or to harass, persecute and silence opposition.

Their past multiple research using think tanks failed
to take into account the resolve of the American people.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I believe that some current governments may have been in contact, for several decades, with aliens that have been visiting us for millennia. It would not be surprising to me if there has been some planning for disclosure involved.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Favorite episode of the twilight zone is “to serve man”

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

That is a good episode.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Something like that, yeah.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It's possible. I would like that unless they are here to enslave or eat us.

Well, we do capture our animals shoot em full of drugs, and eat them. Just saying maybe we aren't top-dog on the food chain
edit on 12-10-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
a reply to: tamusan
Favorite episode of the twilight zone is “to serve man”

Wait It's a cookbook!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Sued ?
Why didn't he just grant himself legal immunity ?

Oh !
That's right.
Only corrupt criminal Corporations™ can get that done by corrupt criminal Politicians™...

My WAG theory about the Jibber-Jabbers™ is that they are testing various formulas on the population, that are looking for the best life-extension method.
It fits their obsession with Transhumanism™.

Except the Jibber-Jabbers™ given to the people at-large, also contains HIV™, so that the plebes won't live too long.

So : experimenting on the public at-large. They already have permission for this.
Perhaps a giveaway would be if they are following any specific small-group intensely ?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I wish! it's better than dealing with what we are dealing with right now.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Seems to me they've already hit the "reset button", and now the central planners are just adding wet blankets to the global economy (in the form of mAnDaTeS and other government intervention) for added headwinds/pressure on the majority of the population to keep us weakened/disheartened/desperate before presenting the final solution in the form of totalitarianism or technocratic authoritarianism or communism (or some combination of those things)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
He told me they have always been here and they would have already done something to us by now if they wanted to. So he did not believe we needed to fear them.

Hope he was right, but...

What if they have been doing things to us all along, and they are why our society is so messed up?

I read a series of very interesting sci-fi novels with this premise, except - the aliens weren't actual aliens, they were our progenitors.

See: The Giants novels, by James P. Hogan.

Interestingly, it explains a whole lot of other anomalous things in our history too...

Excellent reads, well worth the time if you have it.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
a reply to: MrBlaq

YEah, thats gonna be a hard one for them to win though.

The entire charade that the Supreme Court allowed way back as far as saying that government was within its powers to force people to jab was all based on the STATE governments power, NOT the federal governments power.

There simply is no delegated power for the federal government to impose mandates like this on people in the States.

Oh - and in general, E.O.s only apply to those in the government, only Congress can make law of general applicability.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
what amazing timin... i had created a post about an Anomaly coming out-of the Galaxy center

let's just see how a possible invasion (of planet Earth) is a possibility...

Jonathan Chadwick For Mailonline 5 hrs ago...10/12/2021 11:20am EASTERN
text:

'So while we don’t know exactly what is causing them, we are confident it is natural,

ARTICLE: Mysterious radio signals are coming from the centre of the Milky Way

REPLY POST/Commentary;

Or the 'Star-Object' could be the Heavenly host of Angel soldiers heading this way (Earth) to do battle with the Spirit Forces and the Humans aligned with the rebel Angels

the approaching Mother-Ship loaded with Michael's troops, intending to invade Earth using the Dyson-Sphere with a captured star as the energy source for the formidable weapons the Mother-Ship has to deploy against Earth and lucifers' troops-of-fallen Angels

RE: www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
Ha!!! Someone finally said it. Was listening to a podcast today (groundzero) and they were talking about the vax being used to get us prepared to meet an alien species and that is why they have been pushing it so hard and becoming so dictorial about it because time is running out before contact/invasion. To me that would make perfect sense. Either a deal was made or we were forced into this. I’ve been pondering this since all this started. What if the vax is to change our dna to interact or interface with another species?? What’s the one other thing that has been on meteoric rise since covid? UFOs/UAP…coincidence?
I wouldn’t be shocked if this turns out to be true.

They read my ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is possible global authorities are looking out for human-kind, but can't tell us the truth for fear of causing mass panic.

edit on 10/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join