It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine to ready the human species for contact or invasion.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ha!!! Someone finally said it. Was listening to a podcast today (groundzero) and they were talking about the vax being used to get us prepared to meet an alien species and that is why they have been pushing it so hard and becoming so dictorial about it because time is running out before contact/invasion. To me that would make perfect sense. Either a deal was made or we were forced into this. I’ve been pondering this since all this started. What if the vax is to change our dna to interact or interface with another species?? What’s the one other thing that has been on meteoric rise since covid? UFOs/UAP…coincidence?
I wouldn’t be shocked if this turns out to be true.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

It's possible. I would like that unless they are here to enslave or eat us.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It's possible. I would like that unless they are here to enslave or eat us.

My dad said something oddly comforting to me.
Keep in mind he was a very straight laced type of person, and in the military for a very very long time.
He believed in aliens 100%

He told me they have always been here and they would have already done something to us by now if they wanted to. So he did not believe we needed to fear them.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Or...

Neither !!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
Ha!!! Someone finally said it. Was listening to a podcast today (groundzero) and they were talking about the vax being used to get us prepared to meet an alien species and that is why they have been pushing it so hard and becoming so dictorial about it because time is running out before contact/invasion. To me that would make perfect sense. Either a deal was made or we were forced into this. I’ve been pondering this since all this started. What if the vax is to change our dna to interact or interface with another species?? What’s the one other thing that has been on meteoric rise since covid? UFOs/UAP…coincidence?
I wouldn’t be shocked if this turns out to be true.

This is an out there theory .

But it's getting to the point with this vaccine that I'm willing to start taking these "Out there" theories more serious .

Because one thing is for sure , This Vaccine has not a damn thing to do with Covid-19 they are making that more and more obvious the harder they push for it .

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

He told me they have always been here and they would have already done something to us by now if they wanted to. So he did not believe we needed to fear them.

That is wise and makes perfect sense.
edit on 11 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My dad said something oddly comforting to me.
Keep in mind he was a very straight laced type of person, and in the military for a very very long time.
He believed in aliens 100%

Grabbing popcorn and anxiously waiting for your new thread!!!! 🍿 🍻

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wasn't that one of the X-Files story arcs?

Can't recall exactly since it's been awhile since I watched that series.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In another thread here recently, a member posited that the vax is a marker or ID of some kind. And I ain’t talkin “microchips” if you get my drift….

So this is very much intriguing to me to see this up.

Something about Von Braun(Bronn?) and what he said about WW3….

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What if those of us who can't take the vaccine are really aliens?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hmm. I’m surprised I never thought of that.

Very interesting theory.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What if those of us who can't take the vaccine are really aliens?

That's what I've suspected all along.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm gonna guess the people going all 1984 over the vaccines don't have our best interests in their hearts regardless of reasons. They'd have a better chance convincing people like myself by just saying it's because of aliens. Rather than lying to us then label us bio terrorists when we are skeptical isn't exactly working...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I was thinking about a similar idea last year-

But in my version-
The secret purpose of the "vaccine"is to shut down a particular hidden higher brain function we have,dormant,which will be activated and used to communicate telepathically with the soon to arrive aliens.

The governments are #ing thier pants,as the aliens motive is to explain to us that they made us to be free,explorers of the universe,and they want to share new levels of consciousness and technology with us which would render the very notion of government and their control systems as useless,essentially busting humainty out of the matrix,and leaving all the governments and other elite a55h0les plans for their dystopian borg future in ashes.

So the vaccinated remain down on earth,as government slaves in the matrix of BS-while the others transcend to a higher dimensional reality,free from the shackles of the evil ones.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I was postulating on that earlier this year, but it's probably more about getting us ready for the fake UFO op or getting the population accustomed to getting a monthly/weekly/daily vax or pill for the Brave New World when they hit the reset button.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I was thinking about a similar idea last year-

But in my version-
The secret purpose of the "vaccine"is to shut down a particular hidden higher brain function we have,dormant,which will be activated and used to communicate telepathically with the soon to arrive aliens.

The governments are #ing thier pants,as the aliens motive is to explain to us that they made us to be free,explorers of the universe,and they want to share new levels of consciousness and technology with us which would render the very notion of government and their control systems as useless,essentially busting humainty out of the matrix,and leaving all the governments and other elite a55h0les plans for their dystopian borg future in ashes.

So the vaccinated remain down on earth,as government slaves in the matrix of BS-while the others transcend to a higher dimensional reality,free from the shackles of the evil ones.

Sounds lovely. I hope so , but I'm doubtful. It does sound plausible as well. We'll probably know more soon enough. The only problem with this theory is why would the governments purposely be releasing more ufo info then?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

What if they had a master plan in place and it was part of a time line?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
And apparently the aliens would prefer we had less C02 in our atmosphere

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is possible as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

If I remember correctly He said that the ufo/alien situation would be the finally set up "they" would use.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join