It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian police shoot at protesters.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well that's what the Channel says, . Have they gone insane Fleeing protesters and the sound of firearms? It does not look good.Has anyone else got information, hopefully they were blanks .

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Training exercise, that's all it is. You guys don't kill each other. You all are too civilized to do such hideous and barbaric torturous acts toward each other.

Now go take the 3rd booster shot and settle down over a polluted cup of Starbucks coffee.

edit on 1000000046262021-10-11T17:26:46-05:00264610pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000056392021-10-11T17:39:56-05:00395610pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Starbucks... 🥴🤢🤮

If it’s not instant it’s to slow.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Starbucks... 🥴🤢🤮

If it’s not instant it’s to slow.

a reply to: musicismagic

And with dessert ( apple crisp is the perfect dessert for when you want the warm and comforting flavors of an apple pie ) it's like 800 yen. Crazy. 4 bucks just for the regular size of polluted mud water. Needless to say I just walked out of the new one they just built here in town. And the seating in it is crazy also. Of course being Japan the seating is all crammed up. Not my cup of tea, well, I mean mud water.

edit on 1000000017382021-10-11T17:38:17-05:00381710pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Can someone find another source to confirm this?

If true, we have certainly entered into new territory.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If someone is trying to shoot you,
Shoot them first.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hopefully this is not a preview for the rest of the free world.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Can someone find another source to confirm this?

If true, we have certainly entered into new territory.

loam

This reminds me of Kent University and Tiananmen Square

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
If someone is trying to shoot you,
Shoot them first.

I think it is called " the law of the concrete jungle ". Quite common in gangland-ville everywhere.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

tamusan

Australia, New Zealand and the UK no longer have weapons..., so it has been EASY to bully the people there... with horrid mandates, detention / unvaxxed centers, forced vaccinations of children without the parent's knowledge or permission, arrests and guns (whether blanks, rubber bullets or real ones).... all to instill fear MORE FEAR and compliance.

But I do not see this happening to Americans... because there are SO many guns here....and it's not just the criminals who have guns....

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

tamusan

Australia, New Zealand and the UK no longer have weapons..., so it has been EASY to bully the people there... with horrid mandates, detention / unvaxxed centers, forced vaccinations of children without the parent's knowledge or permission, arrests and guns (whether blanks, rubber bullets or real ones).... all to instill fear MORE FEAR and compliance.

But I do not see this happening to Americans... because there are SO many guns here....and it's not just the criminals who have guns....

Someone once said , "There would be an American with a rifle behind every blade of grass"

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: loamIf true, we have certainly entered into new territory.

that happened over 19 months ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Someone once said , "There would be an American with a rifle behind every blade of grass"

Gothmog

Ooooh, that is funny. And perhaps a bit real. Think of the rebels when the British hit our shores....

Those Patriots fought when they had no food, horrible conditions and only the resolve to die before being a slave any longer.

Too many died... for our Freedom

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

Gothmog

Ooooh, that is funny. And perhaps a bit real. Think of the rebels when the British hit our shores....

Those Patriots fought when they had no food, horrible conditions and only the resolve to die before being a slave any longer.

Too many died... for our Freedom

And it was all for only a temporary fix. We are worse off now!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is the actual source used for the clip that was crosslinked:

www.youtube.com...

Those events , as per that source, happened around Sept 20-24 during various protests in Australia.

There are plenty of links out there you can read out , if interested, that talk about the police using rubber bullets to disperse crowds. So far I can't find a single source that claims they were using lethal force.

COVID-19: Australian riot police fire rubber bullets at anti-lockdown protesters in Melbourne = news.sky.com...

Melbourne descends into chaos as police arrest 62 and fire rubber pellets at anti-lockdown protesters = www.theguardian.com... own-protestors

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Just remember. . they said, "Only two weeks to flatten the curve".

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

I'll let you know right now that I don't even read your posts anymore. I didn't read your last post to me past tamusan.
edit on 11 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

And it was all for only a temporary fix. We are worse off now!

visitedbythem

Yes. Its true. We are a way worse off today. But we have not yet begun to fight...

In fact... I do not see us fighting. I see a constant release of TRUTH, and INFORMATION, and subsequent realizations by the public that we have been HAD, we have been SCAMMED.

I also see a day in the NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE.... when the tables will be tipped, the arrests will begin, and then the trials will be available for the public to see what has been done by fauci, biden, fakebook, twitworld, fake news, et al major participants in these Crimes Against Humanity.

I believe in the goodness of Humankind.

I believe that Justice WILL Prevail and the criminals will be taken to Gitmo Bay for a short trial and long stay or death.

WHY do you think President Trump put sooooo much money and rebuilding into that place ?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'll let you know right now that I don't even read your posts anymore. I didn't read your last post to me past tamusan.

tamusan

It's ok. You have that right to ignore my posts. But I believe it's because you cannot refute what I say.

But hey.... whatever makes you feel good.... if it does NOT harm another... is ok....

Meanwhile....

I will not allow your posts to me, go UNread or UNanswered.

The World is Watching.....

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"There would be an American with a rifle behind every blade of grass"

I have lots of firearms and ammunition but am not delusional enough to think that I could take on the U.S. federal government. And those of you who would actually try to fight back are tiny in numbers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join