It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian police shoot at protesters.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Besides, if I'm right, us vaccinated are going to create something more virulent and it will be the unvaccinated that take the brunt of it. So maybe they won't have to shoot everyone after all.
edit on 11 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I have lots of firearms and ammunition but am not delusional enough to think that I could take on the U.S. federal government.

Exactly what the British wanted the American colonists to think....
They got fooled.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I have lots of firearms and ammunition but am not delusional enough to think that I could take on the U.S. federal government.

Exactly what the British wanted the American colonists to think....
They got fooled.

Are you claiming that the ROE or operating parameters then and now are the same?

Because what you said doesn't really account for how things have changed so many centuries later.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just remember. . they said, "Only two weeks to flatten the curve".

DBCowboy

Didn't biden make the claim that he would fix the covid-19 problem in 100 days ?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Biden couldn't pour piss from a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Biden couldn't pour piss from a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

DBCowboy

Yes, his claim was as inept as he is able to function.

he's become a poor pathetic creature

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

Hopefully this is not a preview for the rest of the free world.

tamusan

Australia, New Zealand and the UK no longer have weapons..., so it has been EASY to bully the people there... with horrid mandates, detention / unvaxxed centers, forced vaccinations of children without the parent's knowledge or permission, arrests and guns (whether blanks, rubber bullets or real ones).... all to instill fear MORE FEAR and compliance.

But I do not see this happening to Americans... because there are SO many guns here....and it's not just the criminals who have guns....

Oh my lord can you please educate yourselves.

If we don’t have weapons then what are the legally owned and registered rifles in my gun safe? One of ems even a big black synthetic, pump action .308 with a 10 shot mag.

You reckon nothing will happen there “c0Z oF Da GuNz” ??

I bet you believe the election was stolen by the CCP infiltrated, satanic pedo’s that are the Democrats tearing apart the fabric of American society. How did ALl Da GuNz stop that?

Bloody hell this place sometimes....

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

take on the U.S. federal government

They are actually much weaker, and far less competent than most think.

They couldn't even hold the US Capitol against unarmed political protestors. Then they spent millions of dollars and ticked off their own voting base with needless restrictions and heavy security. Not to mention the sheer propaganda value of the whole affair. They can't even operate in states around the country without heavy support from local law enforcement, the likes of which are heavily involved in 3%/Oath Keepers/etc.

Lets face it, our people once built multiple atomic bombs in a shorter space of time than it took them to roll out a working version of the Obamacare website. This isn't the same country any more. The weakness they've invited into our government has metastasized. Its a bad joke. The feds will have cry-ins talking about how rough their Ivy League lives are, lamenting the days when they were respected nay feared by many.

tiny in numbers.

If we got even 3% their death warrants would be signed before the fighting even begins. Hypothetically.

If patriots do what needs to be done, organizing into a paramilitary force with regional commands, establish patriot intelligence services and bring the full weight & power of the American People to bear they are sunk

This is one bear they don't want to poke. I'm sure they will, because they always double down on stupid. But it will be their undoing.
edit on 10/13/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Shouldn't we go save Australia for democracy? Isn't this something we can
war about? Surely there must be a way?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Medical tyranny will inevitably sort its self out, I am of the opinion that when a meme reaches a certain tipping point. The whole planet will become ungovernable. You can only # with nature for so long. The whole nature of this planet is to keep things in balance.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Check out Australia: www.worldometers.info...

The people in charge of that country need to be removed/arrested by the citizens there. They're obviously corrupt and evil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join