It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I"m scheduled next week!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm finally cleared by the blood donation center, I've been more than 2 weeks without symptoms. Since I've recovered from covid, I have the antibodies needed for the monoclonal antibody treatment. I feel it is my duty as an unvaxed individual to contribute what I can to help fight this virus.

The person I spoke with (I got transferred, so definitely not a receptionist) told me flat out that they need people like me with natural antibodies that are willing to donate, that they are low on this type of blood transfusion.

After talking to this guy, I wish I was type -O so I would be a universal donor, but I'm type A+, however I was told that here in Nevada ALL types of plasma with natural antibodies are in dire need.

I'll be donating next Wednesday, despite my phobia of needles, I'll be getting jabbed, but this jab will take something from me instead of put something in me.

As a bonus I'll even get around $1000 for donating, but that's not my reason for donating.

I feel that if I were in the hospital, I would be incredibly thankful to the person that decided to donate life-saving plasma, and I have the opportunity to be that person now, so that's who I'll be.

edit on 11-10-2021 by Vector99 because: word mistake

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Im o-positive recoveree.

Thankyou for the share and info!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

It is amazing that they will sell a product made from your natural antibodies, to be injected into someone else, to save them from exteme illness and possible death, all the while, insisting that they are useless or ineffective to the donor.

No folks. That is not rain rolling off your head and down your neck.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Trust me, I get all of that. It's all about money, they are offering me $1000 for 4 donations in a one month span.

I'll take that $1000 for sure, but that isn't the reason I'm donating.

My antibodies kinda kick ass, so I want to share them.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

How much are they taking? You've got about 5 liters. S1000. Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

How much are they taking? You've got about 5 liters. S1000. Just sayin.

I'm a first time donor, so I get a bonus, I have covid antibodies so I get an extra bonus. The first draw they do is just to test my blood, then three sessions of blood withdrawal, once a week, the total they'll give me is actually slightly over 1000, but that's just for the first month and being a first time donor.

Going forward If I wish to continue donating they will give me like $200 per month, so the $1000 part is definitely for new donors, the guy told me that flat out.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would have only one question...

Would the same hospital treat me for some medical issue as an unvaccinated individual??

If the answer is 'yes', then I would go ahead.

If the answer is 'no', then I would go somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I would have only one question...

Would the same hospital treat me for some medical issue as an unvaccinated individual??

If the answer is 'yes', then I would go ahead.

If the answer is 'no', then I would go somewhere else.

If I was donating directly to a hospital, I would be faced with that choice.

I'm set up at a CVS plasma center, I won't get the choice.

As much as the crazy side says no to everything, I'm still willing to give them my plasma. I would never deny someone something that could potentially save their life.

My roommate would still possibly be here had he had those treatments early.

I look at it this way, every drop of blood I give could be the life-saving factor of a loved one, so despite all the resent I have for mandates, I will step it up on my part and give this blood away.

I won't play partisan when it comes to covid, I know first hand that it does kill people at high risk, so anything I can do to help, I'm going to do it.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

My contention is not with you. In fact, I believe that you are proof positive that they are liars, manipulators, and dangerous.

The mere mention of natural antibodies as a defense against the virus, is enough to get you banned in some places, yet they try to sweep under the rug, the monoclonal antibody industry.

As long as they can keep people believing that natural immunity is insignificant, and it is not recognized as just as valid as the vaccine, they will keep the people ignorant of what is really in the Soylent green.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Trust me, I get all of that. It's all about money, they are offering me $1000 for 4 donations in a one month span.

It's not donating if you're getting paid...

Honestly I'm surprised they let the holdouts from these experiential shots give blood- they're pushing the shots so hard, soon we ain't be able to buy groceries.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Your thread prompted me to have a look at the situation with plasma donations for C19 here in the UK. I was very disappointed as I have tested positive for the anti's, T's and B's and no jab.

This follows the completed analysis of trial results which showed no overall benefit for people in hospital with coronavirus and a decision not to proceed with a third trial into plasma use early in the disease.

NHS link
But there is this.... part of it also covers you for the right (legally) to refuse transfusions from people who have been jabbed.
Link
Sad Rainbows
Jane
edit on am106America/ChicagoMonday2021-10-11T06:10:58-05:0006America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: Vector99

It's not donating if you're getting paid...

Honestly I'm surprised they let the holdouts from these experiential shots give blood- they're pushing the shots so hard, soon we ain't be able to buy groceries.

Is it donating if you planned on doing it for $0.00 only to find out you will get paid a grand?

The money isn't what influenced me to decide to donate, the helping individuals and possibly saving lives is enough motivation for me. I would gladly do this for free, I didn't choose to be paid for it, nor will I decline the offer.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Your thread prompted me to have a look at the situation with plasma donations for C19 here in the UK. I was very disappointed as I have tested positive for the anti's, T's and B's and no jab.

This follows the completed analysis of trial results which showed no overall benefit for people in hospital with coronavirus and a decision not to proceed with a third trial into plasma use early in the disease.

NHS link
Sad Rainbows
Jane

That is worthy of it's own thread Jane, you should make it, I'll contribute.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

NHS link
But there is this.... part of it also covers you for the right (legally) to refuse transfusions from people who have been jabbed.
Link
Sad Rainbows
Jane

It is not used in hospitals usually.

In the US, it is used in an attempt to stop people from getting sick enough, that they require hospitalization.

It has to be given within 10 days of developing symptoms.

It is a used a lot here in Florida, and so far the results have been favorable, though I will admit that when you are dealing with something that no one knows much about, it is hard to tell what is having an actual affect vs the natural order of progression.

As far as we know it could be halted by the infected just thinking the right combo of words in their head. Some version of muad'dib”.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I am O+ but don't know if I have any antibodies or not, as I have been on Ivermectin for the better part of a year now. I can not fathom that I have not come into contact with covid over this past year because I don't generally wear a mask and I even seldom use hand sanitizer. I'm 70 years old but I have an excellent immune system. LOL

I would be glad to give if I had natural antibodies, but I feel that I don't want to even be checked. I don't want my name anywhere near associated with their covid database.

And I am a lifelong smoker.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There'll be big money to be made in sperm and egg donation too...once everyone becomes sterile from the "vaxx".
edit on 11-10-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
There'll be big money to be made in sperm and egg donation too...once everyone becomes sterile from the "vaxx".

HAHA Thats when I shine!!

For one of those of course...not both!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

thank you for your service

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If you are worried about the blood you would receive during a transfusion (and I would be), I think there's a program where you can donate and save your own blood for use by yourself at some future date. Now that this has been brought up in this thread, it is something I would have to look at since I have a rare blood type.

I remember when my wife gave birth, so much blood, she had to have a transfusion. Luckily it was the late 80's (not now!) and the gentleman who delivered the blood was a Hasidic Jew and the blood was from Hasidic Jews, so we knew it was likely good and untainted (this was in Johannesburg, South Africa). Now, roll the dice eh....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Awesome

top topics

<<   2 >>

join