It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vax protesters in Rome target PM’s office and trade union headquarters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, the Italians are fed up with these vax passports. There is absolutely no reason to have a vax passport. People don't realize that this is just the beginning of " no, you are no longer allowed to enjoy your life " now if you are in line with the program. But the problem is only a few people actually know what the real problem is. I called it " the World Spider Web Trap ", but surely I don't even know the outcome of what contains in the Web.

Here's some Italian stuff and yes, having parents from Sicily and northern Italy, I know Italians are a tough bunch.

Anti-vaccine protesters including members of far-right groups attacked the headquarters of Italy’s national trade union organisation and attempted to reach the prime minister's office on Saturday, Italian media reports. www.thelocal.it...

Starting from July 1st, the EU community has released a new tool for travelers, the EU Digital Green Pass. The Green Pass is a QR code – or a paper document – certifying that you pose no threat of spreading the Covid-19 disease. You can request it online and it will be released in several scenarios. I will talk about them later. The Covid Digital Green Pass was firstly aimed at EU citizens only but is now available for US, Canada, and Japan travelers as well. It is now considered an essential tool to travel safely all around Europe and, therefore, in Italy as well. Let’s see in more detail when the Covid Green Pass is released, how to request one, and why you should have it.

What is the Digital Green Pass?
The Covid Digital Green Pass is a file you can either keep on your mobile device or print and carry around. You can request it on three different occasions. The first one is if you have had Covid-19 and you healed from it. The second one is if you have completed your vaccination cycle. In this particular scenario, you must wait 14 days after your final dose before requesting the Digital Green Pass. The third case is if you have undergone a Covid swab test and it came out as negative.

Although the European Community is trying to reach an agreement about the requirements, there is still some confusion about what’s needed to obtain a Green Pass. It might take some days to actually get all the needed papers and certificates, depending on where you want to go. For instance, some countries are open to tourists who have received a single Covid shot; other countries (like Italy) will not let you in unless you received both doses or the J&J vaccine. Since it’s better to be safe than sorry, remember to ask your local Embassy for information.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Not anti-vaxxers. Anti-tyranny.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good catch.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: musicismagic

Not anti-vaxxers. Anti-tyranny.

Well said!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would imagine those protesting were also vaxed in there as well. But Good point.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm glad to see they are protesting those who are responsible for the vax passport they are forcing down their throats and not each other. They need to occupy some buildings and create a no go zone for government staff and traffic through the capital, shut them down for as long as possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
They need to occupy some buildings and create a no go zone for government staff and traffic through the capital, shut them down for as long as possible.

We could revive the occupy movement in all sorts of fun and exciting ways, like #OccupyWallenskisHouse or #OccupyFaucisLivingRoom or #OccupySchwaubsPrivateIsland

Lets let them have the show they want, right on their doorstep by hoards of happy and mostly peaceful protestors

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
sigh the FAI index is crawling up !

Frustration
Anger
Irritation

new topics

top topics

join