It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conditioning Americans for Incoming Epidemic of Covid Vaccine-Induced Blood Clot Traumas.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Seriously? You think that the scandal chasing, click baiting, garbage snooping MSM wouldn't jump the chance expose such a juicy story? The journalist who exposed something like this would be set for life. Just look at the guys who broke the child abuse scandal in the church, or watergate.

I think your under the assumption that the media is free. It isn't it's a large part of the propaganda machine pushing this (sic) vaccine and they'll push the story as their masters tell them. Anyone exposing it would be out period.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Seriously? You think that the scandal chasing, click baiting, garbage snooping MSM wouldn't jump the chance expose such a juicy story? The journalist who exposed something like this would be set for life. Just look at the guys who broke the child abuse scandal in the church, or watergate.

I think your under the assumption that the media is free. It isn't it's a large part of the propaganda machine pushing this (sic) vaccine and they'll push the story as their masters tell them. Anyone exposing it would be out period.

So, you're saying that there isn't a single free media outlet anywhere on the entire planet?

Given that journalists only this month published the Pandora files, and the existence of groups like Wikileaks, I think that maybe you're living in some paranoid fantasy world.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So, you're saying that there isn't a single free media outlet anywhere on the entire planet? Given that journalists only this month published the Pandora files, and the existence of groups like Wikileaks, I think that maybe you're living in some paranoid fantasy world.

Well, how many stories do you see where someone disagrees with being vaccinated and they get labeled an anti-vaxer or a crazy conspiracy nut case? Your a good example, disagree with my opinion and you label me paranoid. Did I label you as anything? No.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Then you take this study....which is now being upgraded to check for longer immunity at present.

scitechdaily.com...

It has now been almost a year, I suspect they are going to have good immunity still after a year, but until I see the research, I cannot parrot that as real. I wonder if the results are published yet, I will have to do some checking if they have done so.

Here is another real science research article explaining how the immune system works fighting this virus.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Go to www.vigiaccess.org

Accept the agreement

On the next screen type: COVID-19 Vaccine

Click Search

Go through the data yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The most impressive thing about your posts is how you are able to respond to new posts in mere moments. Your ability to lump anyone who doesn’t share your opinion together seems intellectually weak though. As always I don’t expect a response from you.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It’s irrelevant, regardless of being presented with true information, we’ve been conditioned to not accept it based on the source, and it conflicting with what’s considered acceptable sources, which is only deemed by the individual judging the information.

Asking who’s done that conditioning and to what end should be a much better question than what you’ve proposed, IMO.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Chance321

So, you're saying that there isn't a single free media outlet anywhere on the entire planet?

Given that journalists only this month published the Pandora files, and the existence of groups like Wikileaks, I think that maybe you're living in some paranoid fantasy world.

edit on 10-10-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
Wasn't scared, got the first jab now I have a blood clot in my eye and heart flutters Im 31. Took two months to get an in house appointment with kaiser permanente, they rushed me out of the appointment with a split second ekg that turned out normal and where all like nothing to see here, defected any heart related question to the ophthalmology appointment, now i have to wait another two weeks for the ophthalmology department for a "phone" appointment first. Its like they are waiting for me to die first and if i dont die then it wasn't as serious of an issue to address.

What happened to you is clearly fake. You are clearly mistaking a normal serious of events with complications from this incredibly safe and 0% blood clot causing vaccine. Also you are not an expert of the highest level on specifically eye clots in men of your age and build. So any observations you make are invalid. /sarcasm

Seriously that sounds so awful. I hope you are good now and it doesnt flare up again.

OP is 100% correct. This is the start of the conditioning on blood clots. They know what's going to start happening soon and are trying to get ahead of it. Wait until the new strain hits in a couple of months.. we used to call it the flu! So many people with destroyed immune systems after the vax / boosters. Of course it will be blamed on the unvaccinated... you know.. getting the vaccinated people sick.. which makes sense to noone.

Remember...
Vax = no risk from covid
Vax = no mask
Vax = no boosters

How quickly that became
Vax = you can still get covid! But it's rare!
Vax = mask required!
Vax = of course boosters to stay current!

Much more than that but you get the idea.

Goalposts keep getting moved and yet the same people keep coming and parroting the approved excuses.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Vaccines do not prevent infection. They provide increased immunity from symptoms.

That's how they have always worked and I thought most folk knew that. Apparently not.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Covid vaccines....yep.....not vaccines in general though.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

"How do vaccines work?" www.who.int...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Vaccines do not prevent infection. They provide increased immunity from symptoms.

That's how they have always worked and I thought most folk knew that. Apparently not.

Why haven't the World Governments and Health Orgs told anybody that 😎♾️

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They have. See above.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
What a sick thing to say.

You activity want people to die to support your ill-founded beliefs?

That's no way to live your life my friend, you should really sit back and re-evaluate your attitude.

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

What are you talking about.

I never said I wanted anyone to die.

What beliefs are you talking about.

I think you need to re evaluate your reading and writing skills.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You know there are vaccines that prevent infection and transmission cannot occur.

Covid "Vaccines do not prevent infection".

edit on 10-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

They have. See above.

Where did the governments and experts emphasize all that ? 😵‍💫

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

They have. See above.

Where did the governments and experts emphasize all that ? 😵‍💫

Here in the UK we had daily and very lengthy and detailed briefings from Govt Ministers and experts on the BBC and which made it all very clear.

Besides, most folk in the UK are pretty well up on such things.

Did you read my link to the WHO site?

That makes it pretty clear, too.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
You know there are vaccines that prevent infection and transmission cannot occur.

Which ones?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Yup!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Some vaccines provide sterilizing immunity. You can feel free to look them up online using your preferred search method.

The point was being made in regards to "moving the goal posts". The vaccine was billed as "if you got it, you dont need to use any precautions! No mask! No social distancing requirements! Life is back to normal for you!".. which of course was then changed.

Which means that people were lied to. They knew that this vaccine did not provide that level of sterilizing immunity - but they sold it to people like it would function in a similar fashion. Then the goal posts were moved.. when people started getting sick again with full vaccinations.

To borrow a line from you..

"...and I thought most folk knew that. Apparently not."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join