It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conditioning Americans for Incoming Epidemic of Covid Vaccine-Induced Blood Clot Traumas.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Saturday, October 9, 2021

With evidence mounting that Covid-19 vaccines cause blood clots, the media is attempting to get ahead of this horrific medical complication.

From FoxNews today..

In the United States, blood clots claim a life every six minutes.

The risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), a clot in a deep vein, usually in the lower leg, thigh or pelvis, does increase with age.

Clots can also occur in other parts of the body, such as the arm, and if one breaks off and travels through the bloodstream to the lungs, it can cause a pulmonary embolism (PE) – a blockage of arteries in the lungs.

DVT and PE together are known as venous thromboembolism (VTE). which can cause serious illness, disability or death.

As many as 100,000 people die from blood clots each year in the U.S., according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and VTE affects as many as 900,000 Americans each year.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Expect to see additional articles, "fact-checkers", and "research papers", deflecting responsibility for the growing wave of Blood Clot traumas, away from these brand new experimental Covid-19 vaccines.

Knowledge = Power to Act Wisely.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"With evidence mounting"? LOL! What evidence?

You present NONE.

I'll add this to the list of things that are suppose to be happening to me and my vaccinated friends.

Just so you know, I'm not seeing any of it.

Maybe in a year or two? Ten or twenty? Could you be a little more specific when I'm suppose to have these blood clot issues, because neither I nor any of my friends are having any problems.

Set the date far into the future, so I don't have to keep asking when, like I did with Trump's reinstatement, or with my death from the vaccine that you guys said would happen months ago.

Sorry, but I can't take any of this BS seriously. I'll let you know when I have a problem from the vaccine. But you shouldn't hold your breath.

Man, talk about being scared. Everything seems to frighten you guys now.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What has any of that got to do with vaccines?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I suppose deaths from RTA's and heart attacks and cancer are all due to the evil vaccines, too?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

There's plenty of evidence. One poster here continually claims pilots are 'clotting up at altitude', that should be pretty good evidence.

Me personally, I think both pilots had the fish.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

did you previously state that one of your parents or wife got vaccinated, have they had any negative side effects (hopefully not), did you inform them of this information, if so do they feel worried?

sidenote, if the vaccination has been developed to kill off as many as possible as suggested in other threads on ATS, why have they chose to kill off the subservient members of society who got the vaxx. If they chose this fate for the weak minded what have they in store for the ones who did not obey, maybe we will be getting of lightly with a bloodclot, the remaining few might be part of season 2 of Squid Games.
edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago10092021610 by UpThenDown because: minor typo

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Stay Tuned

Stay Atuned

You've been notified.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Stay tuned.

Stay atuned.

You'll see. This is advance notice.

At the moment, you're not in the loop.

That will change.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Evidence:

Spike proteins in 'vaccines' linked to multiple organ damage:
www.lifesitenews.com... ab-founder-shows-damage-covid-jabs-spike-protein-inflicts-on-vital-organs/

Myocarditis evidence:
www.ahajournals.org...

A MD speaks up about the clotting dangers:
www.brighteon.com...

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Wife developing issues now. Feb Pfizer is wearing off. Cramps in feet remain. I warned her.

She's listening to me now. NO BOOSTER.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I saw this information presented as more of a PSA about a week ago. I have to say, my thoughts were the same CWM. I have never seen this type of commercial before; it felt like conditioning. Fact is, I know plenty of people that have the vaccine and most are just fine. One woman I know correlates sudden hair thinning and loss with taking the vaccine, and she can't be convinced otherwise. But everyone I know over the age of 70, just over a handful mind you, has had very sudden health problems that fall into either the cardiac or respiratory category since being vaccinated. 2 of them are men in their 80's that won't be recovering. Yes, they are in their 80's but both had a very sudden turnaround in their health. Might not mean much to anyone else, but our family has its suspicions.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So is the 100k number quoted an increase in previous years?

Are we seeing an increase in blood clot deaths?!

Or is this just an article stating a fact?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Stay tuned.

Stay atuned.

You'll see. This is advance notice.

At the moment, you're not in the loop.

That will change.

Soooon? Eh? You've done this shizzle before.

It never happened.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

When MSM claims that BC, Heart Inflammations are rare. Its problary the opposite.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You were so scared You went out and took an experimental jab...

Hows that for scared!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

You were so scared You went out and took an experimental jab...

Hows that for scared!

Then don't take it if you are so scared of the jab.

How's that for scared?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I just posted about about numbers from previous years (in a separate thread)...if There were 100k blood clot deaths a year there would be a stat for it, it would be the 9th cause of death in the USA.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I didn't and won't, that doesn't make Me scared it makes Me cautious. Theres enough proof this is planned if You were paying attention
edit on 9-10-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The article states that blood clots affect around 900,000 Americans each year.

Can you show that the number has risen substantially since the vaccine rollouts began?

The article makes no mention of vaccines that I could see?

Unless you have specific data that shows the number has risen by a significant amount then what is the purpose of this thread?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The article states that blood clots affect around 900,000 Americans each year.

Can you show that the number has risen substantially since the vaccine rollouts began?

The article makes no mention of vaccines that I could see?

Unless you have specific data that shows the number has risen by a significant amount then what is the purpose of this thread?

Can You show Me any previous CDC stat that lists an actual number? All I see are "estimates". You can do anything with an estimate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join