It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Pope's 7 year plan the agreement from Daniel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is something to watch.

I have been watching the Pope lately and he's a pagan that talks about mother nature and green spirituality. I have talked about this in other threads.

The Universal Religion is rising from the sea
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Pope, Paganism and Climate Change
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do believe this Pope or a Pope will be the beast or the false prophet. Look at this video that covers the paganism of this Pope who talks about a mystical aspect of nature.

There's already Colleges signing onto the Laudato Si 7 year plan.

Gonzaga University first in U.S. to join ‘Laudato Si’ Action Plan

www.gonzaga.edu...

The University of San Diego Becomes One of the First Universities in the World to Align its Investment Policy With Pope Francis' Encyclical on the Environment, Laudato Si'.

San Diego

I believe the antichrist and the final beast system of government will be built around climate change fanaticism. In the name of "saving the planet" they will have total control over human behavior. I think this final beast kingdom will be a mix of governments(10 horns with crowns) and a religious council(7 heads of blasphemy). These religious leaders are already working closely with governments and the Pope or his represenatives will be at the big U.N. meeting in Glasgow called COP26 starting October 31-November 12.

The Pope's official launch of his 7 year plan will be on November 14.

Maybe the beast will strengthen the Pope's 7 year agreement. We'll have to watch what happens at COP26.

This would be the perfect cover for this agreement. Everyone is looking for some charismatic political leader to make the agreement but coming from the Pope, it's seen as no big deal.

You have to watch what's going on between this Interfaith Council and Government bodies like the G20 or the U.N.

The hierarchy of the Catholic Church fits the Harlot in Revelation 17. This is mystery babylon. The Pope is really just an extension of the Roman Emporer. Their tradition stems from pagan rituals.

They have been unbiblical in many ways like forcing people to convert and follow them. When the rich man turned away from Jesus, he didn't say go after him and torture him. Paul would be Preaching and some people would become believers in Christ and others walked away. He didn't force them to follow Christ.

The Church also says Priests can't marry which has opened the floodgates of pedophilia.

Thousands of Pedophile Priests Abused Over 200,000 Children in French Catholic Church

www.newsweek.com...

It says the Harlot is the mother of Prostitutes. So there's Protestant Churches that follow the lead of the Catholic Church.

There's some very nice people that are Catholics. Very kind hearted. I have a friend that wanted to take me to these Catholic grounds and it had a Church and statues everywhere. Nuns lived there.

What I saw was troubling to say the least. There were statues for everything. I pray to God and talk with God all the time and it could be in my room or in my car. Why do you need so many statues?

The first statue was of Jesus with a gold sun medallion on his chest. There was a statue of Jesus on the Cross and a statue of Mary in front of him. Statues of Mary and statues of saints like St. Jude. He wanted me to pray with him in front of a statue but I couldn't do it.

Habakkuk 2:18 What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?

19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.

Seeing all those statues made me realize what Christians will be up against in these end times. The Vatican is located on the circus of Nero where Christians were burned alive.

The Circus of Nero or Circus of Caligula was a circus in ancient Rome, located mostly in the present-day Vatican City....The circus was the site of the first organized, state-sponsored martyrdoms of Christians in 65 AD.

en.wikipedia.org...

There's an Obelisk in St. Peter's Square.

The point is, I believe the Vatican and the Catholic Church hierarchy will have a lot to do with the end times. Many Christians will have to preach Christ Crucified in the face of this Universal Religion.

This is counterfeit christianity. It's mystery Babylon and is the goddess worship of the mother and her child. The queen of heaven and this has nothing to do with Mary the well respected Mother of Jesus. This has everything to do with paganism and the Catholic Church.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Abrahamic religions are not but stories. The truth is far deeper I believe. There is no one god. No heaven, no hell, but the reality would be unable to be grasped with our limited ability to understand. So that only those in power know the truth and it is so terrifying that they dare not speak out against it or suffer damnation. Religion has been a system of control for as long as consciousness.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Governments can only govern over that which they can control.

To propose that "the final beast system of government will be built around climate change fanaticism", and that "in the name of 'saving the planet, they will have total control over human behavior",

Ignores the simple fact that "they" do not, themselves, have control over the nature or severity of the impact that events related to climate change will bring to bear: they cannot change the course or severity of hurricanes, they cannot lessen the duration of droughts, they cannot, shorten blizzards, they cannot re-freeze melted glaciers or snow packs.

Thus, they cannot "build..a government" based on these events.

Furthermore, as humans themselves, forced to act through humans to govern humans, they, themselves are subject, ultimately to the same impacts , consequences, and deprivation resulting from climate change as they rest of us.

It really doesn't matter where your seat in the lifeboat is, you're in the same lifeboat as all the rest.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

You can't be serious.

Governments are always built on things they can't control. It's not about controlling these things it's about the promise of control of these things. Governments have been built around ending poverty, stopping crime, lowering the debt, stopping illegal immigration and more. Politicians are full of promises and you don't think they can do the same around climate change? If so, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Of course they will promise to "save the planet" if you make sacrifices and drive the cars they want you to drive or limit how many children you have. Listen to this:

Pope Francis’ Laudato Si’ v. the Green New Deal

Legislation can't force an unwilling public to make the dramatic adjustments needed to save the planet. Instead, we should heed the pope's call for a fundamental change of life, like that of the saint he is named after.

This is why Governments around the world are embracing the Pope's Laudato Si. They feel the Pope and other religious leaders can do what Politicians can't do in respect to climate change.

In my previous column, I argued that Pope Francis’ approach to climate change — one focused on culture — is far superior to moving immediately to legislative approaches like the recently floated Green New Deal, which has zero chance of passing.

According to climate science experts, we have 12 years to dramatically curb our carbon emissions before we reach a tipping point, after which climate change is not only inevitable but disastrous.

Francis’ prescription for ecological culture change occurs primarily in his May 2015 encyclical Laudato Si’. In this magisterial document, Francis rightly insists that the “existence of laws and regulations” won’t work to curb the behaviors producing climate change by themselves. In order for laws to bring about the necessary long-term effects, “the majority of the members of society must be adequately motivated to accept them, and personally transformed to respond.”

This, in his view, requires what he calls a “profound interior conversion.” At times he calls it, more specifically, a kind of “ecological conversion.”

Not all of us are called to be saints, but the pope (who took has name from the great saint of Assisi) insists that the planet now requires a similar kind of conversion from its inhabitants. We must take on a “less is more,” anti-consumerism approach to life that will lead us to transcend unhealthy anxieties caused by being trapped in consumer culture. We must also celebrate rest, especially from buying and selling, by returning to a focus on keeping the sabbath.

religionnews.com...

Ecological conversion? A sabbath for the planet?

This is why this is more dangerous than anything political. Pope Francis and other religious leaders are couching these things in the terms of religion with the backing of government.

edit on 8-10-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

This is going to be way out there but what the heck I'm gonna say it. Oh but first I wanted to point out that the government can do cloud seeding and other things to make it rain and among other things but that is not the point. I have done a lot of looking into the NWO and one of the things they are all about is how the increasing population on earth is hurting the earth, depleting the earth's resources and causing climate change and that is one of the main reasons they want to decrease population. What if the pope is just another way of pushing this propaganda of worshipping the earth and eventually willingly reducing population to save earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

In the name of "saving the planet" they will have total control over human behavior.

Ergo, concordently... authority complex preservation vis-à-vis associated antagonist adversarials

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Well,it's time for Christians to look up.Getting pretty obvious what's happening.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Contrary to what conventional Bible prophecy 'teachers' would have people believe, there already is a holy place & that is the church, not some Jewish 3rd Temple. Obviously, this is why it is promoted so much - so as to confuse people and cause the falling away.

So, to the 'timeline', the Trumpets begin the wrath (which is immediately after the abomination at the 'middle of the 7' Dan 9:27). Abomination 'in the holy place', then 'great tribulation' (Trumpets & then Bowls).

The sad fact of the matter is that the so-called Daniel's 70th week has already started. It is the 70th year of Jerusalem's desolations (Daniel 9:2) to the 77th year (Dan 9:27) (with May 14, 1948 as the start).

When is the middle of this 7 year period?

Oct 31/ Nov 1, 2021 is the exact mid-point: 1290 days from the 70th year marker (on the Hebrew calendar, this is dusk April 19, 2018) & 1290 days to the 77th year on the solar calendar (May 14, 2025).

Literally, Halloween 2021 should be the time of the 'image unto the beast'. That's why the Pope (probably?) will attend the COP26 in Scotland. Why the Laudato Si (which is a literal 7 year covenant) of the Pope is being implemented on Nov 14, 2021. www.ncronline.org...

42 (solar) months from Nov 14, 2021 is ... May 14, 2025.

It is my opinion that once the abomination shows up (in the holy place of the Christian church) Oct 31 / Nov 1, 2021, then we can just read Matt 24

15“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 19And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. 22And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Don't wait until the Sabbath (when you can only flee a few miles) to flee, for then that Sunday (Nov 7, 2021) will be great tribulation. This is the attack of Gog in 'Judea' (seems to be the nation state of Israel) (Gog being the 'ruler of Persia' that attacks for 21 days then the ruler of Greece comes (the Daniel 8 Little Horn) (Daniel 10:13-21). At the end of 21 days (Nov 28, 2021) is the start of the Daniel 8 Little Horn. 2300 'evenings & mornings' (= 1150 days) of Daniel 8 ends on Jan 20, 2025 (dusk Nov 27, 2021 to dusk Jan 20, 2025) would restore the US Presidency (Jan 20, 2025 is the US Pres Inauguration Day. Dusk Nov 27, 2021 is also 1260 days then 3.5 days (Rev 11:11) is May 14, 2025.

The US debt default would spur the utilization of Bitcoin (Biden even compared debt default to a 'meteor', La Palma would be the 2nd Trumpet, the vaccine mandate transforms into the mark of the beast, the pharmakia makes people believe an alien invasion is occurring (Ivermectin & the malaria vaccine are going to doled out because they fight ... parasites, 'alien mind-controlling parasites', everyone who doesn't take it will be said to be infected with the 'alien flu', the pharmakia causing drug induced insect hallucinations among other things).

I saw Alex Jones had a video of a human/ pig hybrid yesterday, Oct 7. Because the original abomination was a pig killed on the temple altar, the new 'Christian version' (since the temple is the human body) would be something along these lines potentially. Add 1290 days (Dan 12:11) to Oct 7 to get to April 19, 2025. (On the Hebrew calendar, the 70th to 77th year would be April 19, 2018 to ... April 19, 2025.

Because there are 2 sets of 7 punishments (7 Trumpets & 7 Bowls) (Lev 26:18), there are 2 breakings of the covenant: at the middle of the 70th to 77th year and then from the middle of the 7 years to the end of the 7 years (because it takes 7 years to make a holy place to defile (Dan 9:24-27).

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jcrash

What will you do when nothing happens...move the date?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I perceive the pope as a sacrifice. The Bible talks about how the city on 7 hills, that many people believe is Rome, is going to be destroyed in one day. The way the pope is in bed with terrorists these days indicates that he likely gives those terrorists access to himself and the Vatican. Someday soon, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone if or when those terrorists nuke the Vatican. The pope is certainly a false prophet but I don't see that he has enough influence to be the false prophet. I tend to believe that the false prophet may be the individual who pretends to be Jesus/Mahdi. I don't see the pope pretending to be Jesus. Did you know that the pope allegedly only has one lung? If so then he just doesn't possess the capacity to endure stressful situations for long periods of time. He can probably endure a ceremony here or there where he publicly prepares the way for the antichrist and his sidekick but I just don't believe he is physically well enough to endure leading the entire world astray.

I do agree that a pope will be the false prophet. If or when the Vatican goes up in smoke and/or the pope is sacrificed to empower universalism then the person pretending to be Jesus/Mahdi can establish himself in a temple in Jerusalem.
edit on 8-10-2021 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Governments can only govern over that which they can control.

This is the truth.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

They will all pay a very heavy price for their deeds.

Repent. Pray.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

This is going to be way out there but what the heck I'm gonna say it. Oh but first I wanted to point out that the government can do cloud seeding and other things to make it rain and among other things but that is not the point. I have done a lot of looking into the NWO and one of the things they are all about is how the increasing population on earth is hurting the earth, depleting the earth's resources and causing climate change and that is one of the main reasons they want to decrease population. What if the pope is just another way of pushing this propaganda of worshipping the earth and eventually willingly reducing population to save earth.

The pope is a false prophet.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Knowledge (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

Knowledge (gno'sis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) ...
... Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [...] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

“From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

Thank you for the demonstration everyone. Here's another reason for why there are some people “always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.”

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

I shared more beneficial teaching in my commentary in the thread "interesting video about what is going on in the world." Concerning subjects such as Babylon the Great and the image of the 7-headed beast* she is riding. (10 horns, no diadems; which is one of the clues that this is the image of the beast that does have those diadems).

Details that aren't shared in that thread:

Chapter 28: Contending With Two Ferocious Beasts (Revelation—Its Grand Climax At Hand!)

Vision 8​—Revelation 13:1-18

Subject: The seven-headed wild beast, the two-horned wild beast, and the image of the wild beast

Chapter 30: “Babylon the Great Has Fallen!”
Chapter 33: Judging the Infamous Harlot

Vision 11​—Revelation 17:1-18

Subject: Babylon the Great rides a scarlet-colored wild beast that finally turns on her and devastates her

Chapter 34: An Awesome Mystery Solved
Chapter 35: Executing Babylon the Great
Chapter 36: The Great City Devastated
Chapter 37: Mourning and Rejoicing at Babylon’s End

Identifying the Wild Beast and Its Mark
What Is the Seven-Headed Wild Beast of Revelation Chapter 13?
What Is the Scarlet-Colored Beast of Revelation Chapter 17?
Peace, Security, and the ‘Image of the Beast’
The UN​—God’s Way to Peace? (Awake!—1985)
Can an Image Bring Peace and Security?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All religion is naturalistic.

Grow up, and stop defending the hidden hand of a one armed bandit. Thousands of years of crazy uneducated people. As above so below means one thing and one thing only. It's all astrological. All of it. Apocalypse is the revealing of that fact. Proof Christians do not study their religion. None of them even speak the languages of their "holy" books. That's how thin and flimsy this film of human bacteria are.

This website is broke as #. At least there's all the emogis right there tho

edit on 25-10-2021 by Ppl4Music because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join