It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timberview High School shooting suspect released on bail from Tarrant County Jail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Didn’t someone else in Texas get 15 months jail time for trolling on Facebook? Lol ridiculous this guy gets bail

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If only Kyle Rittenhouse was a black fella, he too could have enjoyed the double standards afforded to non-white males who shoot people in 'self defense'.

I noticed rittenhouse was given a bail of $2 million and simpkin was given $25k…

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Between Kim Foxx letting off 5 gang members involved in shootout with 70 shots fired and one dead over some technicality of "mutual combat" and this school shooter using some bully defense, we are on our way to hell...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

This makes this story make sense then.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I can't make a determination on his guilt or innocence until I know his vaccination status.

nothing to determine, clearly it was mostly peaceful murder attempt.
edit on 181031America/ChicagoThu, 07 Oct 2021 23:18:05 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Like the 5 black males arrested in Chicago and had their charges dropped because they were engaged in mutual combat with a rival gang, I feel like the MSM won't cover this. It doesn't fit the Obama narrative.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Didn’t someone else in Texas get 15 months jail time for trolling on Facebook? Lol ridiculous this guy gets bail

Not only that. It was a post from more than 10 years ago. A sarcastic joke even. But hey this guy just shot a few kids in school, no biggy.

Edit: i got confused with another but similar case. The one you talk about is from 2020 i believe is it not?
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Oct 2021 09:45:15 -050021202110America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join