It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Have Gone Badly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In the opinion of a random stranger, just break up with her, an go your separate ways, especially when it comes to hard drugs. And don't give her an inch of sympathy ether when she says she wants you back, i can change, blah blah, cause if you did the same thing, she put you out on the streets, have you arrested, or castrate you.

Might hurt for a while, but at least your heart will stop bleeding, instead of fooling yourself. You didn't say kids, so there won't be any one getting caught in the crossfire.

Id give you a big bro hug too, cause I might be in, have, or heading to a similar situation.
edit on 7-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

P.S: Hope she doesn't try this on you, but just incase she doe comes back at sometime later or tomorrow, saying she pregnant, break up with her regardless an get a DAM test.

After that, then worry about amending the relationship, that is if there anything left. Good luck

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

Pour yourself a glass of champagne and toast to yourself for DODGING a bullet.

I am a woman, and i'll tell you straight up you are avoiding disaster.

Cut ties, move on, meet a nice lady that won't hurt you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
This happened about an hour ago now. Short and safe for work version, I just found out my fiance has been talking to and sending semi nude selfies to someone else. In fact the person she has been getting illicit substances from.

We have been having issues. But as of the night before last I thought things were going well and we were moving forward and dealing with our issues. All I know is she says between then and last night she claims to have come to the conclusion that "she is unhappy" and that's it.

Needless to say I'm a wreck and have no one to talk to. I've gone through my contacts no one is picking up....they are mostly her family sadly. I dont have many friends and due to several reasons not longer speak to my family.

Just needed to get this off my chest. I'm a wreck and we are supposed to talk soon. Shes currently not home. But will be soon( we've owned a home together for 5 years now. Been engaged 3 and together 10 years.)

Apparently you might had waited too long to marry her and she is feeling like you are just not into her like you used to be. Yall been together 10 yrs so I bet you thats what this is. shes bored.

If you want to work things out,try to change and treat her as if you are dating again. BUT,yes there is a BUT.
It could be she is a gold digger. does she prioritize money?Please tell me the name on the house isnt just hers as well.

Yall can be considered common law married and as such can get divorced civilly.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Once you understand why pizza is round, comes in a square box, and is eaten in a triangle, you will begin to understand women.

LOL!! I'm stealing that one!!

That's a perfect analogy!

Because a square pizza won't fit into a round box... triangle is easier to hold and eat. Unless you in Chicago which cuts their pizza in squares and then require a knife and fork.

Ah screw it...

...there was an attempt.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I lost my Model A ford Deuce coup, and hot rod Chevelle being overly nice. Don't be overly nice

Ouch!! Who's the dude behind the wheel now?

She sold them both

Brand new Canadian Goodwrench 350 crate engine under the hood. Chromabase Arctic white with a touch of blue hue, and a gallon of clear on top.

Two tone Burgundy maroon, immaculate detailed hand crank original motor, and brand new beautiful gray interior

edit on 7-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, in a relationship, the only thing there is no coming back from is cheating.
The trust is no longer there and it will no longer ever be there.
Because even if you do stay together, there will always be doubts about it.
Move on anyway you can.
edit on 7-10-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Careful, friend. She's on drugs, and admittingly "unhappy"...and that's for starters...that's .not good

God bless.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your relationship troubles I went through the exact thing about 20 years ago.

She was messing around behind my back while I was at work. I got off early and went to the bar for a beer as I knew that was where she would be.

I walked in caught her sitting on some dudes lap.

That was all I needed to see I walked out packed my # and left.

It was the best decision I ever made after a few years I met the woman who I am with to this day.

We have been together for 16 years through thick and thin apparently she is my soul mate.

So the only advice I have for you is leave like now.

Remember this advice once a cheater always a cheater.
If you stay you will drive yourself crazy wondering what or who she is doing constantly.

Good luck I hope you make the right choice.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Tough one pal, ten years, wow. But

All I know is she says between then and last night she claims to have come to the conclusion that "she is unhappy" and that's it.

You say that the two of you will talk soon and that's good. Meanwhile you might want to talk to some kind of real estate lawyer and mention that to her when you talk about your futures. Kind of point out to her that if she feels as she says she feels, then the matter of the house is paramount to both of your abilities to move forward, either together or apart.

I"m no expert or anything like that, just a random dude on the internet so take anything I say with caution.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Feel free to let it out here bro.

That's actually how I became friends with Cymru.

Keeping things in will make you feel worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Being a wreck is not going to do anything for you. Best to get her out of your life ASAP and move on. Sooner the better. It's tough but that is life. Deal with it head on. Stay positive and start dating again with extreme caution.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Time to move on buddy. She either, already is or soon will be doing sexual favours for her dealer. It a matter of time. You can move on now or crawl into that hell hole with her. The ball is in your court.

To quantify, I’m not a doctor or a shrink. I do have friends in low places.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Just wanted to say that there are humans that line up someone else before they leave. Not just women, but also men and everything in between.
All in equal numbers. Don't make out that it is a gender thing. It's a sheetty character thing!

edit on 7-10-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes, and add on top possibly Meth?

When WOULD you choose to leave a person if not now?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes, and add on top possibly Meth?

When WOULD you choose to leave a person if not now?

Hell I didn’t even catch that part, I focused on the nude pics part.

Oh yeah…run fast and far.
edit on 7-10-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Oh yeah just her name...thanks to some shady family I'm still in the process of rebuilding my credit. That being said. I wouldnt say gold digger, but her lifestyle is and always have been above my spartan possessions and loot. But until recently.i wasnt aware it was a problem.

And to the waiting too long. Hers are the feet that have been dragging.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thank you the advice and kind words...I dont know what to feel, or do right now. I'm hurt and stunned. As to talking not a ton more came.of it. Other than shes unhappy and doesnt know what to do. She left again and wants to talk more later....I'm ready for a camping trip. I'm already feeling talking anymore will be useless. I just have to harden my.heart a bit and head out once she gets back....

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

In my experience and the relationships of my friends, women are more likely to lie and keep secrets of this nature. Men aren’t very good liars. I’ve never cheated on a partner, I’ve had several do it to me and lie even in the face of blatant evidence. I’ve also found myself in bed with lots of women who phone their partners in the morning and lie about where they are.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I’m sorry. Take a couple days to really grieve and then envision a better happy life and move on. Just another word of advice: cut all ties with her or it is going to make it harder on you and she could then play games with you.

edit on 7-10-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow
I think I'm going to have to. My #e retail job may have to deal with me gone for a couple days. Just the way things are turning out and my gut tells me it ain't good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join