It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All NATO bases in Europe first came under the influence of the Russian electronic warfare system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

As the Russian edition Avia.pro writes, all NATO military facilities in Europe, including air bases, naval bases, strategic military facilities, etc., for the first time found themselves in the "hit zone" of the ultra-long-range Russian electronic warfare system "Murmansk-BN", which, as it is alleged that it was specially deployed on the territory of the Kaliningrad region to suppress the military facilities of the alliance.

"Today the electronic warfare system" Murmansk-BN "is the most long-range of the known electronic warfare systems in the world. With its impact range of 3000 kilometers, the complex does not cause any significant damage to the enemy's electronic systems. Russia in an instant can completely cut off communications throughout Europe, as a result of which none of the NATO units will be able to function independently.A key feature of the Murmansk-BN complex is the ability to suppress the exchange of information between satellites and F-35 their application is virtually useless. "

According to some reports, the range of the complex is determined at 3-4 thousand kilometers, in certain cases up to 5 thousand km. Now the complexes are located on the Kola Peninsula, in the Crimea, and now in Kaliningrad (formerly Konigsberg).

Earlier, the media reported that Washington accused Russia of attacking American 5th generation F-35 fighters in European airspace during Russia's major military maneuvers.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Earlier, the media reported that Washington accused Russia of attacking American 5th generation F-35 fighters in European airspace during Russia's major military maneuvers.

Dear NATO,

Very sorry to hear that our new Russian secret scanner somehow attacked your F-35s. Could we suggest wrapping the fragile things in tin foil for your safety.

Perhaps hang a grounding strap from the tail.

Yours, Russia.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Dear NATO,

Very sorry to hear that our new Russian secret scanner somehow attacked your F-35s. Could we suggest wrapping the fragile things in tin foil for your safety.

Perhaps hang a grounding strap from the tail.

Yours, Russia.

P

Hahaha)))

In Russia, they say that the strong is always silent. and the weak complains)))

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Spears, bows and arrows, and large rocks hurled in anger remain unaffected by Russian technology.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Spears, bows and arrows, and large rocks hurled in anger remain unaffected by Russian technology.

Tell that to both Napoleon and Adolph.

No one knows Russian Winters like a Russian.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Tell that to both Napoleon and Adolph.

No one knows Russian Winters like a Russian.

Allow me to rephrase;

Woolen underwear and large rocks hurled in anger remain defiantly unaffected by Russian technology.

edit on 5-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: shpelling underwear of all words . . .

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oh yes. its impressive,but laser comms are really hard to cut off,or good old fashioned air transport to bases,or land lines hardened against EMP.

still great advancement for at least harassment.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

UMM.

Dear RT, did you forget that, uh, small event called the Cold War?

I well recall, during those storied years, that my radio clock woke me up at the proper time.

It was tuned the Armed Forces Network of the U.S. forces. Usually the first thing was the news as AFN presented it.

But no, that day, the frequency had been stepped on by those naughty Soviets, and as I awakened, I realized the person speaking on the radio was going on about "American imperialism" ...

GOT-DAMN RUSSIANS!, cried I loudly.

And with that, I headed into "work", if an armored unit of an army can be called such.

So, yeah, hardly the first effects of "Russian" EW perceived by NATO formations.

Was ist denn hier los?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

My friend. The USSR did not have such a warning system as you described. We, of course, were afraid of war, the Cuban missile crisis occurred before I was born. But there was confidence in:
1. The state will protect
2. Common sense will prevail

As it turned out in the end, this is what happened. Let it continue like this))))

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes... Absolutely... Russia's secret vertical Crane drawing 360 billion gigawatts of Tesla power from the universe can take down all NATO bases and aircraft comms

Please stop

edit on 5-10-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Will that stuff work on countering the causation of the electromagnetic attack happening at the Volcano at Le Palma?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Will that stuff work on countering the causation of the electromagnetic attack happening at the Volcano at Le Palma?

Whut? Do tell. I'm all ears.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

hmm, if anybody is bombarding EM at fault lines they'd be nuked already

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

hmm, if anybody is bombarding EM at fault lines they'd be nuked already

My monies on S.P.E.C.T.R.E

With a side bet on T.H.R.U.S.H.....

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

As the Russian edition Avia.pro writes, all NATO military facilities in Europe, including air bases, naval bases, strategic military facilities, etc., for the first time found themselves in the "hit zone" of the ultra-long-range Russian electronic warfare system "Murmansk-BN", which, as it is alleged that it was specially deployed on the territory of the Kaliningrad region to suppress the military facilities of the alliance.

"Today the electronic warfare system" Murmansk-BN "is the most long-range of the known electronic warfare systems in the world. With its impact range of 3000 kilometers, the complex does not cause any significant damage to the enemy's electronic systems. Russia in an instant can completely cut off communications throughout Europe, as a result of which none of the NATO units will be able to function independently.A key feature of the Murmansk-BN complex is the ability to suppress the exchange of information between satellites and F-35 their application is virtually useless. "

According to some reports, the range of the complex is determined at 3-4 thousand kilometers, in certain cases up to 5 thousand km. Now the complexes are located on the Kola Peninsula, in the Crimea, and now in Kaliningrad (formerly Konigsberg).

Thanks.
I don't suppose NATO would try to knock it out in the event of war. Probably invulnerable to attack by stealth aircraft, cruise missiles and hypersonic missiles. Better to just surrender.
edit on 5-10-2021 by Scapegrace because: added some info

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

I don't suppose NATO would try to knock it out in the event of war. Probably invulnerable to attack by stealth aircraft, cruise missiles and hypersonic missiles. Better to just surrender.

There are even better reasons . . .

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh yes. its impressive,but laser comms are really hard to cut off,or good old fashioned air transport to bases,or land lines hardened against EMP.

And good ol' fashioned pidgeons.

Woolen underwear, stones and courier pideons.

Now that we're kitted out for the Russian invasion . . .

How are you for wives yuppa?

I have a cunning plan . . .

edit on 5-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: enlarged

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

And good ol' fashioned pidgeons.

Woolen underwear, stones and courier pideons.

Now that we're kitted out for the Russian invasion . . .

How are you for wives yuppa?

I have a cunning plan . . .

Uh yeah im a have to pass on more wives....the feeling of cold sharp steel has a unique feeling to it that just screams one is enough for me.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Uh yeah im a have to pass on more wives....the feeling of cold sharp steel has a unique feeling to it that just screams one is enough for me.

Fear not yuppa! Mr Troll has this very real fear covered in his A guide to choosing wives in Russia in 1916 thread.

Oh, and;

Redundancy is the future of modern warfare.

edit on 6-10-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: got to the point

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

My friend. The USSR did not have such a warning system as you described. We, of course, were afraid of war, the Cuban missile crisis occurred before I was born. But there was confidence in:
1. The state will protect
2. Common sense will prevail

As it turned out in the end, this is what happened. Let it continue like this))))

Not a warning system. It was a disinformation broadcast that, yes, was sent from somewhere in the DDR that day. We had other instances of electronic warfare, frequencies getting 'stepped on', that sort of thing. The 'taking over' of the AFN broadcast was clever, but the tone of the speaker gave away the game.

Do you know Soviet aircraft on occasion flew across the border, quite deliberately? Lots of games went on (NATO played them as well). In the case of the aircraft, they wanted to get the NATO missile systems to energize their radars so that the electromagnetic signature could be recorded. The recording would then be used to devise electronic counter-measures.

The funny thing is that people imagine all those games went away just because the Cold War 'ended'. The games are still there and the players are as avid as ever.

Cheers

top topics

join