It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad That This Is Funny; Mandatory Lifejackets.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure how long this is going to stay up, which in itself is a sad sad tale. Nevertheless;

Assuming the vid gets censored here is a Rumble Link.

edit on 4 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: edited as suggested.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

JP is great.

You should watch it on his channel though. At least then he gets the ad revenue or YouTube points or whatever.

edit on 10/4/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing Typo.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

After producing papers proving you've bought the life jacket: "Actually, you'll have to wait 2 weeks before it counts"

2 weeks later: "Actually, you need to buy another one, the first one wasn't profitable enough...*COUGH* I mean, protective enough"

After buying another life jacket: "Actually, we're shutting down the pool due to a huge spike in drownings"

"So can I stop wearing the life jacket now?" "No, and you'll need to buy another one in 6 months or we won't reopen the pool"

edit on 4-10-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday and thought it was just great! He brought it doen so even an eight year old can grasp the concept of the crazy we have going on.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I saw this on Tictoc and shared it with all my friends. Its just too funny not to share. It's too great of a example of what's taking place.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Several of my coworkers and I were discussing the vaccine push, and we all agreed that the insane push to force people to get the shot was downright creepy and made us all want to not get the shot.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

This guy did a Ted talk years ago

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The video is priceless.

top topics

join