It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get jabbed to protect , but look at the exemptions!

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is the message going out to the world get jabbed to protect your granny, give everyone a Xmas gift, and get jabbed for Xmas. So why are all Moderna and Phizer staff exempted, why are Homeless and illegal migrants exempted? Why are all White house staff exempted, the Postal service? Are they key workers who can't afford to go sick There are literally millions exempted from taking the Jab, The list is astounding? But it tends to look like they are people who are needed to keep things running, the ones that if the jab is the greatest thing since sliced bread, should be the ones getting it first.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The question should be asked if Congress is exempted is the WH/WH Staff?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Last I heard, both are exempt.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I didnt realize the mail service was exempt. My mail man and I are buddies. He always honks or waves where ever I see him, and he sometimes stops to chat for about 10 minutes ( ever since my older partying son slipped him some flowers. I chewed my kid out for that). I was worried he would be made to take the jab. I never asked, and I hope he didnt do the rotten jab deed.

Sorry to get a bit off topic. Im just relieved to hear they are exempt. I think everyone should be exempt. Everyone should be able to make an informed choice with real information. Full disclosure.

edit on 3-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As far as the postal workers go, its union related.

link to article

Looks like Pfizer is requiring its employees to get the jab

another article
edit on 10 3 2021 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

Congress and staff are exempt from Bidens mandate due to separation of powers. The executive branch cant order the legislative branch to comply with mandates.

I'm totally against this vaccine. Something about this whole thing reeks of corruption, but even more, I cant stand disinformation.

Misinforming the public to help a cause only hurts it in the end.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I asked my son (who took it willingly but was required to anyway for his state job) what he thought about his being mandated while people at the top eschelons of gummint were exempting themselves (like they did with obamacare). He became absolutely livid and said he didn't want to talk about it. Wouldn't discuss it on any level. Got angry. Called me a conspiracy theorist. I pointed out that it wasn't conspiracy but fact. He walked off.

If somebody tells me to do something but don't do it themselves, I ain't doin' it! I don't believe that Beijing Joe's photo op jab was real.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

They are still exempt though.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I asked my son (who took it willingly but was required to anyway for his state job) what he thought about his being mandated while people at the top eschelons of gummint were exempting themselves (like they did with obamacare). He became absolutely livid and said he didn't want to talk about it. Wouldn't discuss it on any level. Got angry. Called me a conspiracy theorist. I pointed out that it wasn't conspiracy but fact. He walked off.

If somebody tells me to do something but don't do it themselves, I ain't doin' it! I don't believe that Beijing Joe's photo op jab was real.

I've been noticing more and more people become easily agitated when the opposing narrative is brought up, EVEN if it's facts. I used to think it was just heavy denial that was causing them to behave that way but now I'm not too sure there isn't something in it for aggresion.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Everyone is exempt. It's a voluntary Jab. take it or leave it.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Unless you have a job that requires it then its not "voluntary " is it now?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

Unless you have a job that requires it then its not "voluntary " is it now?

Still voluntary. either get it or don't.
I keep hearing people use employment as an excuse to get a vaccine against their own will. People have no balls these days. No fight in them.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Gee whiz. That staged photo op of a mask-bound sitting prez receiving one sure gave me an empathetic understanding….

Not like it wasn’t indicative of this whole charade.

At all.

edit on 4-10-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Everyone is exempt. It's a voluntary Jab. take it or leave it.
While I applaud your stoic and pointed take on this. I don’t have kids and would give up a job I’m supremely grateful for presently. I’m prepared to leave.

But I cannot begin to tell you how this would affect me. And I am a fortunate guy to be able to do so.

Others? Probably not so much. Convictions and principles are grand and all. But something about families…

Something about being led down a chute in a warehouse.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Good news for me

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yes they are. Already confirmed by Press Secretary Jen Psaki. Nobody in their right mind should want to be vaccinated after learning the most powerful people in the country have exempted themselves!

BTW... for those who prefer to go the Vaccine Exemption route, instead of the Fake "I've been vaccinated" card route, check this out...

Vaccine Exemption Cards: maskexemption.cards...

top topics

join