It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer submits trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Pretty sure.

Seems like a kind of weird thing to fake considering Joes all for the vaccination.

Why would he fake such a thing? LoL

This is where the mad squad paranoia materialises HawkEyi.

Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You seem to be missing the point that it's the Federal Government mandating the shot for all employees of every company with more than 100 employees here.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Why would he fake such a thing?

Of course you Trust them....Like you trust Pfizer.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Im thinking there are going to be medical and/or religious grounds for exemption ketsuko.

Just like with any other vaccinations.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That's not an answer as to why Joe would fake his booster HawkEyi.

Since you seem to believe Biden faked his own vaccination at least provide your reasoning's as to why.

I trust Pfizer as much as a trust a bottle of paracetamol, meaning they serve a purpose.

Put it this way you picture a world full of 7.753 billion without access to modern day medicine and vaccines.

Because that not somewhere you would wish to exist.

Big pharma unfortunately have there place in todays world and without access to such technology we would be in a hell of a darn mess.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

If you dont like my thoughts/stances or threads. dont reply then.
edit on 3-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I will reply to whoever i wish to within the TnC of the site.

If you don't wish others to question your antivaxxer nonsense or thoughts/stance i suggest you keep them to yourself.

Because that's what we do here, that being question nonsense.

Where are all these Canadian ""Covid Camps"" for people who refuse vaccination that you suggested existed in the other thread, still waiting on evidence of those also???

edit on 3-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Knock off the tit for tat bickering please.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I will reply to whoever i wish to within the TnC of the site.

If you don't wish others to question your antivaxxer nonsense or thoughts/stance i suggest you keep them to yourself.

Because that's what we do here, that being question nonsense.

Where are all these Canadian ""Covid Camps"" for people who refuse vaccination that you suggested existed in the other thread, still waiting on evidence of those also???

Getting closer:

Unvaccinated Manitobans to face slew of new public health rules ahead of Thanksgiving

Military medical personnel are expected to arrive in Alberta Monday

Freak show here. Who needs camps when you just get denied everywhere. But no doubt you would be happier with the camps that are probably happening next to keep you healthier.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

perhaps you need to understand that it goes both ways Michigan teen’s death days after COVID-19 vaccination being investigated

both are tragic and both are rare

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

So no camps then?

Imagine that.

As to who needs them, well if its evidence of such i imagine the person that claimed there existence for a start aka HawkEyi.

Cant see why you think i would be happier with camps.

I would be happier with a return to whatever the feck we called normality, the supermarket shelfs adequately stacked once more and petrol in the filling stations.
edit on 4-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

No perhaps about it, i understand perfectly well anything introduced into our systems carries with it a measure of risk.

But the benefits of vaccinations outweigh the risk for most people, and that's according to most doctors and the health departments.

RIP Jacob.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

I am eager to understand what your thought process is because none of your comments ever make any sense to me.

He is an antagonist.
You know the type......the ones that go and look for people to abuse.

So that's why most comments don't make any sense.
He is not here to speak about logic or truth.....
Notice the name calling ........he is just a wind up merchant......a nasty, condescending, aggressive bully.

Bless him....he did not choose to grow in Glasgow.

People get stabbed in Glasgow. You wear the wrong colour football jersey in the wrong part of town and you'll get yourself a serious kicking. Or maybe there'll be no reason for it at all. Glasgow is a rough city, full of grimy dock-workers and unhinged football hooligans.
www.traveller.com.au...

edit on 4-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

How am i bulling you or anyone else by simple expressing my thoughts and opinions?

If you feel intimidated by others that don't share the same opinions or ideology as yourself, that's your own bag of spanners to contend with I'm afraid.

And at least i know what time it is and that things are separate.

Tell us all about truth and logic then Itisnowagain.

Because following yours, your the antagonist, who's writing to themselves.

As to where i hail from, you seem rather fascinated by such.

Glasgow is Glasgow, largest city in Scotland and full of all sorts of different people.

Where is it you hail from again?

And you may wish to go back and read your own article which is entitled "The scary cities that aren't so scary"

Where those two lovely lady's in that picture of what looks like "The Arches" or somewhere similar don't exactly endorse your ludicrous opinion of our great city.

People get stabbed in just about every major city and town in the nation, knife crime being a major concern here in the UK, Glasgow is hardly the only place that experiences such acts of depravity.

As to the blessing part, save those fake shenanigans for someone who entertains such nonsense.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

As to where i hail from, you seem rather fascinated by such.

It started with a kiss.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

See what i mean by being fascinated.

If kisses intimidate you Itisnowagain im not quite sure why.

How is where I'm from or your fascination with such relevant in the slightest considering the topic of this thread?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's only glasgow kisses that offend me.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Thing about offence it has to be taken, seldom given.

Kisses don't have post codes Itisnowagain that's a fact.

Have a nice day. x

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Is any "normal" (non-VIP) getting injected with the only approved Pfizer Covid vaccine yet?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Have you any thoughts why Britain and 89 other governments around the planet do not possess an isolated example of the phantom virus?

British Airways is extorting its employees to take the shots, just as major airlines in the US are doing.

If you were to take off your eyes those Rose Colored Glasses you wear, you might be able to see what's going on.

I am sure that he understands full well that vaccines are to be tested for years prior to being used in order to ensure long term efficacy and safety. I am certain he also understands that children in that age range are virtually immune from having a serious case of covid-19. Unless a child has extreme comorbidities they will be virtually immune to the effects barring a bad cold / flu like symptoms. I am also certain that he understands how a risk assessment works and that anyone with a child in that age range would easily decide that the vaccine is not worth the risk.

He is just mentally unable to break away from the conditioned subject mentality brought upon by generations of breeding subjects instead of citizens. They do not understand what it is like to be born free and be a citizen. Being forced to do something is perfectly acceptable to them, so there is nothing wrong with major businesses or the government adding restrictions, removing your livelihood or imposing burdens on the populace. They are conditioned to be obedient and not to act against their masters wills. They cannot fully understand the concept that free men and women are to decide for themselves what they do or do not do.

Sadly so many here in the US are starting to fall into this category as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join