It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: graysquirrel
a reply to: JAGStorm
Good luck getting their dog to eat a plant. The toxin would have to be in the air or water. Something that both dog and humans would consume at nearly the same time.
While temperatures were high in the area the family were hiking (37°C / 98.6°F) at their highs, dehydration seemed unlikely, with the dog dying and the Camelback still containing water.
originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SeaWorthy
I tend to avoid locations so named with 'Devil' after watching many David Paulides videos given the wacko world has become ever so more bizarre. Dunno if it means anything yet, but I noted he was a software engineer for Google.
originally posted by: starviego
My guess is that they found out the two adults had recently gotten the COVID jab, which combined with the extreme heat and the physical exertion is what killed them. Once the adults were disabled via heatstroke, the dog and baby were doomed. They are now advising recent jab victims to avoid physical activity, after a number of adverse events, including sudden death. Of course they can't admit the vaccine is what led to the family being wiped out, so they are scrambling for alternate explanations.
originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Are those pictures recent?
If so, that is classic lightning strike damage. Tops of trees burnt, bottoms left intact.
Only about 10% of people who are struck by lightning are killed, leaving 90% with various degrees of disability. More recently, in the last 10 years (2009-2018), the U.S. has averaged 27 lightning fatalities.