It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Unvaccinated Students Told To Wear Different Coloured Wristbands

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

How do I know that this thread is about the UK?

Well, the fact that the thread title starts "UK:" should give you a massive clue?

And it's not about any "passport".

Did you read the OP?

Yes it is about passports. We are in the process of being normalised to the idea. Sometimes things happen in the Uk that are happening in other countries too. Why do you have a problem with me correlating that pattern. Same reason the government is hell bent on medical staff getting the vax. IN USA and Australia they are now loosing their jobs if they dont have a jab that does not decrees your viral load and the spread of the virus. Infact there are studies that suggest that natural immunity is far safer and longer lasting.. Yet still they insist.. There is a political agenda attached to this. You may or may not see it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes it was made illegal for governments to coherse populations through means into taking an experimental medicinal. (Economical pressure for example)

That may be ok with you but to me war crimes is a big no no..

What "war" do you speak of?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

How do I know that this thread is about the UK?

Well, the fact that the thread title starts "UK:" should give you a massive clue?

And it's not about any "passport".

Did you read the OP?

Yes it is about passports. We are in the process of being normalised to the idea. Sometimes things happen in the Uk that are happening in other countries too. Why do you have a problem with me correlating that pattern. Same reason the government is hell bent on medical staff getting the vax. IN USA and Australia they are now loosing their jobs if they dont have a jab that does not decrees your viral load and the spread of the virus. Infact there are studies that suggest that natural immunity is far safer and longer lasting.. Yet still they insist.. There is a political agenda attached to this. You may or may not see it.

You may or not have read the OP.

Please do?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You post a shonky source that wants me to donate? Please....Got a proper source?

I'm in the UK and I know this is just, well, testicles, to put it politely.

IM sorry you are having issues navigating a website. No you dont need to donate.. ALl the links are provides if you follow the promts.. Please try the link again and let me know if and where you are getting stuck and will try and help

Investigation: Deaths among Teenagers have increased by 47% in the UK since they started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine according to official ONS data

We can confirm that all documents published by the NHS preceding this do not include an under 18 age group, so we can therefore assume that the week of 20th June – 27th June was the first week that thousands of under 18’s started getting the Covid-19 vaccine, despite advice from the JCVI stating all healthy 16 and 17 year-olds should be offered Covid-19 vaccination not being published until August 4th 2021.

So we decided to take a look at official Office for National Statistics (ONS) data on deaths registered weekly to see if there was an up-tick in deaths in people aged between 15 and 19 following the roll-out of the Covid-19 vaccine to this age group, and we discovered the following.

The 2020 edition of ‘Deaths registered weekly in England and Wales’, which can be downloaded here, and accessed on the ONS website here, shows that between the week ending 26th June and the week ending 18th September 2020, a total of 148 deaths occurred among 15 – 19-year-olds.

theexpose.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yes i have read the OP. I see you are not having the best of day. FIrst you cannot comment on data because you cannot naviagate a simple website and now this. Are you having problems understanding me?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yes i have read the OP. I see you are not having the best of day. FIrst you cannot comment on data because you cannot naviagate a simple website and now this. Are you having problems understanding me?

OK. I read the data and yes that is a very "Simple" site. As in "stupid".

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Challange the data and the maths then.. Explain why its stupid. Sofar all i have watched you do is circumnavigate..

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Although a good try actually managing to get onto the site.. Did you actually read any of it.. Lets go through the maths together and find out where the stupid actually is..

The 2020 edition of ‘Deaths registered weekly in England and Wales’, which can be downloaded here, and accessed on the ONS website here, shows that between the week ending 26th June and the week ending 18th September 2020, a total of 148 deaths occurred among 15 – 19-year-olds.

a year later...

Whereas the 2021 editions of ‘Deaths registered weekly in England and Wales, which can be downloaded here, and accessed on the ONS website here, shows that between the week ending 25th June 2021 and the week ending 17th September 2021, a total of 217 deaths occurred among 15 – 19-year-olds

concluding as I stated an increase in teenage death..

This shows that the number of deaths between June 19th 2021 and September 17th 2021 among teens aged 15 and over were 47% higher than the number of deaths in this age group during the same period in 2020, and the increase in deaths began at precisely the same time teens started receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

Shall i break it down futher for you and could u be so kind as to let me know where the stupid is..

edit on 3-10-2021 by purplemer because: roast carp for dinner anyone

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Although a good try actually managing to get onto the site.. Did you actually read any of it.. Lets go through the maths together and find out where the stupid actually is..

a year later...

Whereas the 2021 editions of ‘Deaths registered weekly in England and Wales, which can be downloaded here, and accessed on the ONS website here, shows that between the week ending 25th June 2021 and the week ending 17th September 2021, a total of 217 deaths occurred among 15 – 19-year-olds

This shows that the number of deaths between June 19th 2021 and September 17th 2021 among teens aged 15 and over were 47% higher than the number of deaths in this age group during the same period in 2020, and the increase in deaths began at precisely the same time teens started receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

Shall i break it down futher for you and could u be so kind as to let me know where the stupid is..

Errm....217 deaths? Out of how many? Due to what, exactly? Does that include RTA's?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Twinflame1111

Welcome to ATS....I see you are going to be a fantastic addition to the site.

Lol, was just thinking the same..I look forward to updates on their suing the world!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Some proof to back your claims might be nice?

Let me guess they are not reporting the deaths and hiding the bodies?

I'm more a Coffee Man.

Any other racist stereotypes you feel the need to get off your chest? LoL

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a year later...

217 deaths. Yeah, please do break it down further. Out of what causes would be a start.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Some complete whacko's joined this site recently.....mind you saying that some of our longer standing members seem to have de-evolved as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Some complete whacko's joined this site recently.....mind you saying that some of our longer standing members seem to have de-evolved as well.

We certainly are in a weird place in time. Seen a lot come and go recently.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You might say that. I could not possibly comment.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a year later...

Not broken down those 217 deaths for me yet, then?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I dont need too. I simple state the increases 5 year average in female death since the VAX. My data was correct and it gets better.

edit on 2-11-2021 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yes, you do. How has it got "better"?

5 years since the Vax?

Has it been that long?

edit on 2-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join