It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Police make you feel unsafe don’t call them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

A teacher in Washington state was reportedly forced to remove a pro-police flag from her middle school classroom after administrators deemed it a “political message,” despite allowing messages in support of Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ pride flags to remain posted in the school.

that administrators told his sister it is “controversial” to display a “Thin Blue Line” flag in her classroom and that it “makes kids and staff feel unsafe.”

This is getting stupid.
Yes there are some bad cops, but overall we need to get away from this I’m scared of cops bs.
If people are truly scared of cops why are they always calling them? Next time someone tries to rob or murder them, they should call BLM or LGBTQ to help them. I’m serious, if you claim to be scared of the police, you can’t just be scared of them at school right?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

To be blunt, if you're in a life and death situation calling the cops isn't going to do you much good, particularly if you're already in your own home.

Calling the cops is typically more of an after the event type thing; accidents, theft, property damage, etc.

edit on 28-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.yahoo.com...

A teacher in Washington state was reportedly forced to remove a pro-police flag from her middle school classroom after administrators deemed it a “political message,” despite allowing messages in support of Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ pride flags to remain posted in the school.

that administrators told his sister it is “controversial” to display a “Thin Blue Line” flag in her classroom and that it “makes kids and staff feel unsafe.”

This is getting stupid.
Yes there are some bad cops, but overall we need to get away from this I’m scared of cops bs.
If people are truly scared of cops why are they always calling them? Next time someone tries to rob or murder them, they should call BLM or LGBTQ to help them. I’m serious, if you claim to be scared of the police, you can’t just be scared of them at school right?

Sad.

I wonder how many bad black people and LGBTQ people there are. But that would be racist and bigoted to ask....or the percentages would far outweigh the bad cops.

I like the thread title.....unfortunately it makes WAY too much sense for folks to understand.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Of course it's stupid. Communists are running the place--the schools, BLM, the government, etc., and to believe in communism is stupidity at its lowest level. I expect nothing less from communists.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To be blunt, if you're in a life and death situation calling the cops isn't going to do you much good, particularly if you're already in your own home.

That is true, having had to call 911 for my mom I realized how long it takes.
That being said if these scared of the cops people get into a car accident do you think they are going to talk to the cops?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That being said if these scared of the cops people get into a car accident do you think they are going to talk to the cops?

Somebody better, otherwise you're going to have an even bigger issue with them.

link   

www.yahoo.com...

This is getting stupid.

This is absurd! Don't even get me started on this crap. Oh but BLM is ok?

If you are upset and bothered by a flag you have deeper seeded issues.

link   

Would calling a social worker be better? Because that is what is being pushed as an alternative.

I'd rather police show up because there are others in my house and if something happened to me, maybe they could be protected.

Knowing social workers as I do, they would be the absolute very last person I would call. I deal with them a lot for child custody cases and they suck and very few I have met even seem to want to be there....sad.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
American police are scary compared to cops from other countries.

Way to trigger happy and generally aggressive.

Police should have no place in schools unless something serious happens.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Would calling a social worker be better?

As long as they can handle the paper work because calling the po-po ain't going to do me any good if someone is in Casa Augie, that's on me to deal with due to the time constraint.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Everybody hates the cops until they need them

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whats the saying? When seconds count, the Police will be there in Minutes.
Police investigate more crime than they actually stop. They do stop some, but mostly it's a after the fact deal.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
Whats the saying? When seconds count, the Police will be there in Minutes.
Police investigate more crime than they actually stop. They do stop some, but mostly it's a after the fact deal.

Exactly, not that I hate cops but this is the truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wouldn't want them arresting the teachers during their classses teaching 6 year olds about anal sex.

I want this bs off my property taxes.
If corporate funded blm can bring in propaganda, then they can pay for their "schools."

link   

The big difference in the flags mentioned, is that there is only one of the three that people are not afraid to complain about.

link   

Wonder if they will call the police if she didn't comply.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here in Chicago we have an issue with "rowdy funerals". Basically, when a gang member / thug dies, there is a funeral procession to the cemetery. The participants drive wildly, hang out of windows, burnouts, etc. They are very unsafe. In many cases, the participants are also armed.

Anyway, last week we there was one of these processions and it was being monitored by police. Allegedly, the cops saw someone with a gun and when they tried to apprehend the car, the driver supposedly tried to hit the cop. The cop let off a round or two. No one was injured.

Nevertheless, the idiots here are not upset with the gang members, but now are mad with the cops. The typical.... "He didn't have to fire his weapon..." complaints.

You cannot win with these people.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
American police are scary compared to cops from other countries.

You never met Italy's Carabinieri. Walking around with those little Beretta M3 grease guns.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You haven’t lived until you’ve had a falling out with a family member who is a police officer.
Your town suddenly becomes a very different place.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Moronic assertion.

Here are ten major US cities and their average response time, ranked best to worst:

Chicago: 3.46 minutes
Los Angeles: 5.7 minutes
Seattle: 7 minutes
Dallas: 8 minutes
Miami: 8 minutes
New York City: 9.1 minutes
Atlanta: 9.5 minutes
Houston: 10 minutes
Detroit: 12 minutes
Denver: 13 minutes

Link.

How many domestic violence crimes do you think complete in under 13 minutes? Other similar crimes?

Calling the cops is typically more of an after the event type thing; accidents, theft, property damage, etc.

That's like saying don't call the doctor for heart attacks, strokes, and automobile accidents, since most of the time physicians deal with less life-threatening conditions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join