It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these the face of Pure Evil?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Somethings gonna be inside them when they hit prison. a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: 3n19m470

Truman didn't have to drop those bombs to secure a victory over Japan. Japan was on the verge of suing for peace. Truman made the decision to show ultimate American authority to Russia, using Japan as an example of what we'd do to them. The suffering of the Japanese people was the point. The torture was the point.

totally untrue.
even after the second bomb many in the cabinet wanted to continue the war.

whether or not Truman was evil, does that justify the three in the OP? evil is evil.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Ah, a can worms not worth opening. The depths of the capability of TPTB for pure evil became blatantly evident in WWII. Not that it sprung from some sort of newly found pure well.

The trade off for power and control has always been the lowly peasantry, innocent victims of "pure evil", to which I hypothesize we have yet to see peak.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Looks like 3 asshole kids consumed by “urban culture”

“Shorty said he wanna be, Shorty said he gunna be, Shorty gunna be a thug” Tupac

I guess now they are gangsta as * hope they enjoy their stay in prison with like minded people.

As for the family of the murdered boy, I feel for them. I hope they will be able to recover from this loss and find peace within themselves and within the confines of their immediate family and community.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Given that Japan was ready to fight to the last man, woman, child in a ground invasion much like they did in Okinawa, you tell me how evil it ended up being.

I had a grandfather that almost certainly would not have been here, a Japanese aunt who likewise would most certainly never have been born, and an uncle who therefore never would have married her assuming he ever would have been born either much like my own father and thus myself.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

And as to the OP, I think all of us who are sane can definitely see the evil in their faces. 👍
Let the other weirdos pick these 3 as their overnight babysitter, I'll pass... 😬

Well I'm far from sane, but even an insane person looks at these guys and goes...whoa!
edit on 27-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: lkdhafgp oiarkjg834yuy09u - yh[o34h 5ty ukg;larhjg;arng;uih]ojy h;ngmva'ljdafoirg orhgoj;v jndg;ij

You are one of the most saner people I've see here.

keep being you, hey...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Honestly, to me, those lads just look like a trio of low IQ morons with bad attitudes, I've had to deal with a lot of those types over the years.

Evil, yes, but not satans henchmen, they're not up to scratch, they're weak.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, what you claiming? That if not for the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki you wouldn't be here? The ends, your family's existence, justifies the genocide?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Is this the face of pure evil?

President Harry Truman ordered two atom bombs dropped over Japan.

Mankind is capable of some pretty "evil" stuff". Be careful what you call "pure evil" because there's always going to be someone or something worse.

That's the guy that saved my dads life.
The Army put dad on a ship headed to Japan to do a brutal land invasion. It would have been a total blood bath. He got half way there, when that kind, and wise gentleman unleased the power of the atom which lead to the Japanese surrender. The military turned the ship, and they detoured around the pole while things settled down and fell out.

Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't have been born if it wasn't for that wise President. Too bad the present administration doesn't have anyone like him in charge now. We wouldn't look like cowards and fools if we did

And I wouldn't have had the pleasure of your wonderful posts!
What a beautiful story ❤

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

So, what you claiming? That if not for the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki you wouldn't be here? The ends, your family's existence, justifies the genocide?

LOL "genocide" 😂 Yeah that's it, they were hoping to wipe out the entire Japanese race and it was all just an accident that they ended up SAVING JAPANESE LIVES. You are a laugh riot with your toxic wokeness 😁 Please, keep going!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What a load of crap!

For a guy wearing a Malcom X avatar yo sure do a lot of apologizing for TPTB. But, anything to justify the pure evil perpetuated by the white elites to gain global control.

Truman didn't have to drop those bombs to secure a victory over Japan. Japan was on the verge of suing for peace. Truman made the decision to show ultimate American authority to Russia, using Japan as an example of what we'd do to them. The suffering of the Japanese people was the point. The torture was the point.

Torture, and it's extent is the measure of true evil. But yo go ahead and torture yourself with the gory details of how bad these meth heads turned out, and give no attention to the truly evil global drug syndicate that pushes those drugs on American youths and the PTB that look the other way.

So you admit that it saved EVEN MORE lives by keeping Russia at bay.

Then you turn around and defy that good, yet incomplete point you made by saying that, well, actually the strategic objective of showing Russia our power wasn't the real point, no, Truman and his camp simply enjoyed the pain, suffering and death of the Japanese. They spent loads of money and took huge international risks just for their sadistic pleasure because that's just how cartoonishly evil they were...

If you wanna talk about the Bush-Clinton crime partnership that brought drugs into America thats all good and fair and I'll be right there with you, but don't bring the Savior of Civilization, Harry Truman into this. Those "methheads" as you seem obsessed with calling them, are not victims of some elite conspiracy, they are victims of a sick racist culture that shuns anything deemed "too white" like reading books and treating others with respect and keeping your hands to yourself. Their racist hatred of whites runs so deep they would rather engage in self destructive, violent, savage behavior rather than risk being accused of looking or sounding like a white person.

You call them methheads I call them hateheads.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't have been born if it wasn't for that wise President.

Millions of people weren't born because of that president.

Id love to see the math behind this claim.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Truman and his camp simply enjoyed the pain, suffering and death of the Japanese.

No, I said the suffering of the Japanese people was the point. Shock and Awe, horror and absolute devastation was the message sent.

If you wanna talk about the Bush-Clinton crime partnership that brought drugs into America thats all good and fair and I'll be right there with you, but don't bring the Savior of Civilization, Harry Truman into this.

Savior cavillation? LOL Nope.
The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was an act of pure evil, the like of which the world, as we know, had never before seen. There was no international risk, because, for the time being, nobody would challenge the USA's authority, until or enemies got the A-bomb tech, and now the nuclear threat hangs over whole world inconstantly at risk, because Truman set the bar when he opened Pandora's Box. Now we have deal with characters like Kim Jong Un itching to out do Truman's legacy of horror.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I can pull that look off too.

Evil is like a beautiful, but a deadly flower, that would lure one to their death, just so it slow suck the juices out of you. All while, good is alot like Buckley cough syrup, it taste an smells like crap, but it works.
edit on 29-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
They seem to be angry and lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join