It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions watch as Biden fakes his booster

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CandidCandace
I am not a medical professional.....are you?
You still did not say what happens if it accidentally gets injected into the bloodstream......yet you claimed you do know what happens.

edit on 4-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes, I am a medical professional. And I did tell you what happens if a vaccine gets injected intravenously.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
If you did, I can't find it.
When I asked if you know what happens if the vaccine gets into the bloodstream your answer was:

I do, but like I said, it has been proven to no longer be necessary for intramuscular injections.

If you wrote more than that then I couldn't find it.

Anyway it doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Page 2

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
If you did, I can't find it.
When I asked if you know what happens if the vaccine gets into the bloodstream your answer was:

I do, but like I said, it has been proven to no longer be necessary for intramuscular injections.

If you wrote more than that then I couldn't find it.

Anyway it doesn't matter.

Intravenous injection...

Previously... in this thread

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Gesus.... are we still on this?

In no way did i suggest that air was injected into the most powerful man on the planet...

Get real people...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

So... a few questions...

If Biden faked his vaccine... why? and to what end?

Why would anyone in power fake any vaccine... and again, to what end?

What base purpose would faking the vaccine have or serve?

If government wanted to introduce nonsense "particles" into humans, why not simply add it in the water supply?

What happened to "chemtrails"? Were those "methods" not sufficient?

What nefarious purpose would the "government" have in giving people "new genes" or "odd things" in vaccines?

What is the end goal? What is it that you believe this is all aimed at?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

"All the world's a stage"

- Shakespeare

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Because if he dropped dead straight after the vaccination as many have, it would be a risk they would not be prepared to take, that's why they are all exempt. They had a bad scare with Tiffany Dover, they got into BS mode to put out the propaganda but she was still dead ten hours after the Murder.www.bitchute.com... Here is another one , bet they are not on Veres www.bitchute.com...

edit on 11-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Your reply and your quote is about 'air' being injected.
My question was 'what occurs when the vaccine gets into bloodstream'.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Couple of tinnies short of a six pack would also seem to fit the bill.

Each to there own i suppose.

As long as they keep the madness down to a crawl.

That doesn't even mean the same thing as a spanner in the works. Are you just humoring this guy or do you twist conversations just for the sake of agreeing?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Watch this video that was posted just 1 day ago to find out what occurs when the vaccine (not air) gets into the bloodstream...... it's been fact checked btw.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I thought pushing air into a vein is a bad thing...?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

So... a few questions...

If Biden faked his vaccine... why? and to what end?

Why would anyone in power fake any vaccine... and again, to what end?

What base purpose would faking the vaccine have or serve?

If government wanted to introduce nonsense "particles" into humans, why not simply add it in the water supply?

What happened to "chemtrails"? Were those "methods" not sufficient?

What nefarious purpose would the "government" have in giving people "new genes" or "odd things" in vaccines?

What is the end goal? What is it that you believe this is all aimed at?

OK, right now we're dealing with two kinds of people. The first kind are playing some kind of game. They're making posts about fake vaccines or plandemics for as a form of entertainment. They like spreading confusion, and may or may not have some wider goal like getting people to think that Biden is some kind of space lizard. These people generally come up with non-answers blaming connecting all of the things that you have mentioned to some kind of depopulation conspiracy or some kid of conspiracy by the government to grab power, or by big Pharma to sell you stuff.

The second type of person is paranoid. They think that everything is connected and have a weird kind of logic in which everything boils down to "X person is bad" and therefore what they are doing is bad. They are more focused on the action rather than the reason behind it, so they don't generally come up with a coherent answer.

1) People are saying that Biden faked getting the shot because the real shot is dangerous, but they don't have an answer as to why Biden didn't just get a real shot of something else, like a flu shot.

2) They think that Biden would want to fake a shot in order to encourage other people to get one because whatever conspiracy they are pushing requires people to get the shot.

3) None, but they think that everything that Biden does is bad, and that it's part of a greater scheme, so they just shuffle everything in together.

4) Because the water supply is manged at a local level, getting it into the water supply for an entire state would be extremely difficult let alone an entire country. There would be hundreds of thousands of people who could potentially discover the plit

5) Covid is more topical, once covid is forgotten about Chemtrail conspiracies might come back, or it might be something else. TLDR: Thry're old news

6) Depopulation, tracking, new ways of controlling people, making everybody gay, making everybody straight, killing ethnic minorities, killing white people, you name it somebody thinks it.

7) See (6).

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Because if he dropped dead straight after the vaccination as many have, it would be a risk they would not be prepared to take, that's why they are all exempt. They had a bad scare with Tiffany Dover, they got into BS mode to put out the propaganda but she was still dead ten hours after the Murder.www.bitchute.com... Here is another one , bet they are not on Veres www.bitchute.com...

Then why not just inject him with something real but harmless, like a flu shot, or that formula that makes you straight.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here is another vid (posted 23 hours ago) about the importance of aspiration when giving vaccines.

I still stand by my comment about the POTUS .....if he received a shot he would have had it the safest way.

It would be interesting to know how many people experienced blood at the injection site after they had their shot?

edit on 17-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Fastest needle i've ever seen... because its full of air

Pushing a few ml through a syringe takes a little more time then this... pushing air out of a syringe looks exactly like this though

October 27, 2022

BIG REVELATION:

OMICRON "booster shots" are no more effective than the original Covid-19 booster shots were.

Source: truthsocial.com...

Pushing "boosters" is just a way for Pharma to make more money, and kick back $$$ to high-ranking HHS officials.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Extremely dangerous to put air into you like that. If it was a small bit of liquid then it seemed quick enough. I highly doubt it was air though

Empty syringe.... hole at the bottom of the tube so the air goes out instead of into Biden. Explains why it was so easy to push in

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why is Biden getting a booster shot when he already has natural immunity from beating Covid and the omicron variant? All the studies I have read are pretty conclusive on showing natural immunity beats boosters or vaccines hands down

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
Why is Biden getting a booster shot when he already has natural immunity from beating Covid and the omicron variant? All the studies I have read are pretty conclusive on showing natural immunity beats boosters or vaccines hands down

I personally know several vaccinated people who have tested positive for COVID, multiple times.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join