It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians ‘Aren’t Listening To God...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hmm, Democrats using religion as the vax cudgel. Certainly a new strategy.

I seem to remember a well-known Dem's dismissive view on those "deplorables" "clinging to their guns and the Bible".

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: GoShredAK

Ha! You can't answer anyone's questions....

You're right. I've been led off topic. I didn't want to...but it happened.

Back on topic, I don't see a problem with Gov Hothul's Christian assertion that God wants Christians vaccinated. I don't believe in her god, or her Jesus. But I don't have a problem with her speaking Christianese to a group of Christians.

Back on topic.....what are you're thoughts on the fact you can still catch and spread covid vaccinated?

Doesn't the jab only lesson the severity of illness?

Betcha you don't answer and just come back with something trollish.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
@ neutronflux...

Yeah im just baffled at this point....we are so screwed as a country now that this new brainwashed group of highly spiritual enlightened woke mentality has gained momentum and taken over....

Im glad I can see the truth.....and happier than ever with my faith in Christ.
edit on 28-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Fine.

I personally believe that the earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises. When we incarnate we are all part of the earth's spirit. When we incarnate as humans, we also are given to belong the a spiritual body of humanity, which I call the "Christ Consciences". We descend from a spiritual state to a lowly state to learn, test and experience for various reason.

There is a book called The Education of Oversoul 7, in which one spiritual being is tasked with the lives of 5, I think, human beings at various times in history of various ages and genders, simultaneously. It proposes a spiritual existence outside the bounds of linear time.

I like that concept. I don't see spiritual existence as linear. I don't believe we HAVE to reincarnate on earth, or as a human, or at all, if we don't want to. I see incarnation as fluid as clouds forming from water vapor and then dispersing, or perhaps joining a storm cloud, only to eventually disperse.

edit on 28-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Fine.

I personally believe that the earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises. When we incarnate we are all part of the earth's spirit. When we incarnate as humans, we also are given to belong the a spiritual body of humanity, which I call the "Christ Consciences". We descend from a spiritual state to a lowly state to learn, test and experience for various reason.

There is a book called The Education of Oversoul 7, in which one spiritual being is tasked with the lives of 5, I think human beings at various times in history of various ages and genders, simultaneously. It proposes a spiritual existence outside the bounds of linear time.

I like that concept. I don't see spiritual existence as linear. I don't believe we HAVE to reincarnate on earth, or as a human, or at all, if we don't want to. I see incarnation as fluid as clouds forming from water vapor and then dispersing, or perhaps joining a storm clod, only to eventually disperse.

New age bs....

If you are truly evolving you will evolve your way back to Jesus....

This new age religion you describe is fantasy and deception....

Edging God out with your ego...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Okidokie.

It doesn't matter if it only reduces the severity of the illness, if it saves lives. Gov Hothul believes that the vax saves lives. She believes God doesn't want "you" to die from COVID.

You don't believe that. So what.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Philo of Alexandria's LOGOS isn't new age. It was intriguing enough for Paul and John to borrow it for their texts.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Okidokie.

It doesn't matter if it only reduces the severity of the illness, if it saves lives. Gov Hothul believes that the vax saves lives. She believes God doesn't want "you" to die from COVID.

You don't believe that. So what.

So your use of Love thy neighbor makes no sense.

Pwnd cod style....✌

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Philo of Alexandria's LOGOS isn't new age. It was intriguing enough for Paul and John to borrow it for their texts.

Nah your "Christ Consciousness" bs is total new age deception.....

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Perhaps, but it was defined by Philo.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Fine.

There is a book called The Education of Oversoul 7, in which one spiritual being is tasked with the lives of 5, I think, human beings at various times in history of various ages and genders, simultaneously. It proposes a spiritual existence outside the bounds of linear time.

I like that concept. I don't see spiritual existence as linear. I don't believe we HAVE to reincarnate on earth, or as a human, or at all, if we don't want to. I see incarnation as fluid as clouds forming from water vapor and then dispersing, or perhaps joining a storm cloud, only to eventually disperse.

So? You are your own god? And ignore all of creation.

Which answers this exactly how?

And you never really explained how and what decides how, when, and where a soul is recycled through reincarnation. Is meeting your own spiritual needs the highest state of enlightenment

And has noting to do with…

Shrugs. She (The governor) still didn’t make exceptions for anyone but those willing to take a product produced by big pharmaceutical drugs. With some of the vaccines being developed at the sacrifice of a unborn baby or too.

I guess the only way to show you love her god is to take the vaccine? Did she outline a way for those that cannot take the vaccine can show love for her god?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So? You are your own god? And ignore all of creation.

No. I define my own God. I am a piece of all creation. The sum of all the pieces, including abstract pieces like probabilities and possibilities is God, as I see it.

And you never really explained how and what decides how, when, and where a soul is recycled through reincarnation.

How and what decides when a cloud body forms and dissipates?

As above so below. I believe in hierarchy, like in nature and in civilization. Just as we are all part of a hierarchy here, we are part of a spiritual hierarchy as well. Nobody created civilization, it developed naturally out of necessity and evolution.

Okay, look. Let's have it your way. You lived and died, and now you're in Heaven, thanks to Jesus. Now, what do yo do? Do you sit and sip cosmic martinis all the time, or do you go experience something? Would God stop you if you wanted to go for a walk on the Sun?

What if you wanted to reincarnate back on earth, because you want to help ease the suffering there, and bring more souls back to heaven. Would God stop you, or let you go but give you amnesia so as not to taint your journey?

Let's say, I believe I've already died and gone to Heaven, and now I'm free to incarnate anytime I want, because there's free will in heaven too. And, let's say I know that after my journey, I will go back home to Heaven. Let's say I believe I'm already part of eternity, and now it's about me doing something with all that time.

She (The governor) still didn’t make exceptions for anyone but those willing to take a product produced by big pharmaceutical drugs.

She didn't not say God loves those who can't take the vaccine because of health reasons. She said people who go see doctors and health care workers are already sick, and don't need to worry about getting COVID while there from their health care provider's receptionist or nurse. I think that covers it.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

Ha! You can't answer anyone's questions...

After going off into tangents, old Sook now wants to get back to topic?

Whatever.

When will I learn not to feed those that live under bridges.

It can be such fun though. They weave such tangled webs attempting to appear wise and never see how they've strangled in the knots.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can't imagine anything more convoluted and tangled than Christianity, that teaches you need salvation from God's son, who he sent to die to save you from his father's wrath, who is really the son, for not believing that he sent the the son, who is him, to die an excruciating death to save you from his wrath and eternal damnation.

Makes perfect sense...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's because no one is so blind as he who cannot see.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Bet she never set foot in a church her whole life.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ihavethepower
Bet she never set foot in a church her whole life.

Oh she might have, but she was also likely one of those who never got over discovering that God was not, in fact, a giant man with a beard sitting on a cloud throne in the actual sky.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
God gave us free will.

Apparently politicians never got the message.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
God gave us free will.

Haven't you heard? The politicians repealed God. He was ... problematic and probably racist too.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy
God gave us free will.

Haven't you heard? The politicians repealed God. He was ... problematic and probably racist too.

God just didn't care enough about people, not as much as politicians do.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join