It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians ‘Aren’t Listening To God...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It would seem that God himself has spoken to the democrats, or at least the NY Democrats, and his message is clear. He wants Christians vaccinated!...

New York Governor Kathy Hochul (D) said at a Sunday mass in the Bronx that Christians who are not vaccinated against COVID “aren’t listening to God,” adding that God wants them vaccinated.

“I need you to be my apostles, I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other,” the Democrat continued. “We love each other. Jesus taught us to love one another. And how do you show that love, but to care about each other enough to say, please get vaccinated because I love you. I want you to live.”

Link
...and he wants the governor to round up apostles to spread the word of the Lord on vaccinations. There you have it folks. The Guvna is now a viceroy of God himself. I'm sure the pope will rush to vindicate her claims and Christians will be lining up en masse to get the holy jab.

Sarcasm aside: After trying everything else, I guess their "patience is running out", so it's time to play the religious card.

If you ain't vaccinated, you ain't Christian.

edit on 9/27/2021 by Klassified because: spacing

edit on 9/27/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Can I still be Black though?

Or no?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Someone tell this dumpster fire of a governor to go phvck herself. She and her false narrative can go straight to hell.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It would seem that God himself has spoken to the democrats, or at least the NY Democrats, and his message is clear. He wants Christians vaccinated!...

New York Governor Kathy Hochul (D) said at a Sunday mass in the Bronx that Christians who are not vaccinated against COVID “aren’t listening to God,” adding that God wants them vaccinated.

“I need you to be my apostles, I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other,” the Democrat continued. “We love each other. Jesus taught us to love one another. And how do you show that love, but to care about each other enough to say, please get vaccinated because I love you. I want you to live.”

Link
...and he wants the governor to round up apostles to spread the word of the Lord on vaccinations. There you have it folks. The Guvna is now a viceroy of God himself. I'm sure the pope will rush to vindicate her claims and Christians will be lining up en masse to get the holy jab.

Sarcasm aside: After trying everything else, I guess their "patience is running out", so it's time to play the religious card.

An some Christians are not very bright, so many will sadly fall victim to the (anti) god narrative.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Link

A a man who loves Christ with all of his heart, I HATE when people do this. To invoke not just the name of the Lord, but His very voice, His mind, His wants for you in the furtherance of your agenda, that is the height of sin and blasphemy. But these people are Luciferian, and the jab is a death shot. What would they ever care about such blasphemy. The laugh at those rushing out to take the kill shot when the cameras are off...they laugh.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I have no words. . . .

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Or no?

No! No Black for you!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kingnothing33

Link

An some HUMANS are not very bright, so many will sadly fall victim to the (anti) god narrative.

There I fixed that for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have no words. . . .

That .gif was pretty close to my actual reaction.

So much crap wrong with the entire...so many angles to start from, I can't pick just one either. It's the damn rainbow you DON'T want to taste.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
@Americanbuffallo

Ahhhh...very good. I thought of responding that that post, but just decided it wasn't worth it. I'm glad I didn't, you said it about perfectly.

edit on 27-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: hgfh

edit on 27-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: gfsdgds

edit on 27-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: fdafd

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Or no?

No! No Black for you!

Come back one year?

Pleeeeesee? I'll be gooder, I promise.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians ‘Aren’t Listening To God...

Most Democrats don't even know what God is , much less what He's saying

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Christian arguments against vaccines, masks, social distancing etc., remind me of this famous adage:

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Christian arguments against vaccines, masks, social distancing etc.

Clue me in. What arguments are Christians making? Serious question.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Or no?

Only if you voted for uncle Joe AND get vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
These people are nauseating.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Or no?

No! No Black for you!

Come back one year?

Pleeeeesee? I'll be gooder, I promise.

Ok. But until then, you'll just be...overly tan.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The main issue is freewill, a true christian can’t deny God has given humanity freewill (of course some do), denying a person freewill is denying Gods gift

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Okay, I'm a little better now, have collected my thoughts. . .

When a politician tells me that God wants me vaxxed, then a line has been crossed.

The politician is now a spokesman for God?

It is the height of hubris and arrogance to assume that;

One, all religious people think the same,

Two, all religious people should put their "faith" in an elected politician.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

how can you take leaders seriously, when they don't comprehend 7th grade science? Until they realize the large part if this they are missing, I have to assume they are all mentally retarded and should be wearing helmets.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join