It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major blackout in China yesterday

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Wish was true.

But we probably would have targeted an area that has had electricity for more than a decade or so.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There actually already is one, but it's not in China.

Someone’s been sitting on ‘the mother of all threads’ and hasn’t posted….

If it’s really that big, we should be able to find it through satellite imagery.

We are going to need you to tell us EVERYTHING you know!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Couldn’t find your old post on the pit/hole in Russia. Would be interested in reading about it! a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Can you link to your previous post on the deep hole please?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
claydisk, I would REALLY like to hear more about this hole

makes me think of the Bible prophecy about the locusts in the pit

is there coal in Manchuria? I remember the Japanese went in there in the 1930s for minerals

edit to add--I started a thread about the hole
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Motherlode.

LOTS of coal under Manchuria.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
crickets.
there's no 45 km deep hole. A little burning coal pit at best.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Say what now? ? ? ! ! ! !!

Links please, sounds mighty interesting..

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
crickets.
there's no 45 km deep hole. A little burning coal pit at best.

crickets.

He stated 45km long not deep.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

There actually already is one, but it's not in China.

Someone’s been sitting on ‘the mother of all threads’ and hasn’t posted….

If it’s really that big, we should be able to find it through satellite imagery.

We are going to need you to tell us EVERYTHING you know!

Bada Bing...Bada Boom!

That was the "hole" mystery.

Many (possibly even most) of the pictures are now gone because of stupid photobucket, but the thread is still there.

It kind of was the motherlode of threads back in its day...

The Black Hole in Russia

You must read the whole thing though, because there are developments. It's still there, but it's now been concealed far better. I did a lot of research on this.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Good man FCD, thanks for posting the thread.
It sounds so damn interesting, i havn't heard of this before.

12 pages long, thats tomorrow morning's reading sorted, cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Enjoy, it is a true enigma. It remains unsolved to this day, but the lengths the world governments have gone to, to cover this up, are staggering. Whatever is there is something of unimaginable proportion, not like anything we can comprehend.

Again, it's not aliens (or anything like that). That would have gotten out years ago. No, this is something far, far, more serious. My gut tells me what it is, but please do read. Let's see if you come to the same conclusion. As always (on ATS), there are many doubters in that thread too. They're all gone now, but the mystery remains.

I got really close, after years of research, but it was a lot of work. I never found the answer, but I did find absolute proof of something being there. Some of my hi-res pictures vs. low-res ones still remain on that thread. Ask yourself why? Why could I get hi-res pictures of Russian nuclear subs (to where I can count the people on deck), and not get a hi-res picture of this area? Why are there hi-res picture of a diamond mine just 10 short miles away (pictures so detailed I can see trucks and even individual people), but obvious resolution breaks a short distance later...and nothing???

It is the enigma of our time!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: Guyfriday

As soon as the 'world' stops making money off of CCP's self destructive ways.

This times infinity.

When the people who get through all of this learn the full truth, they will see the direct and clear connection. The ones that put money before principles... I truly hope they figure it out is all I will say.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Regarding your ETA, if you have any kind of correspondence with locals left I would be happy to translate. I'm not aware of any language or dialect common there that I haven't encountered to some degree over the past 20 years.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea I do, quite a lot of it actually. My sister speaks fluent Russian, and many dialects thereof. She has her PhD in Russu-Turkish history. I have given her much of this, and she has been troubled. The Language is a mixture of Mongolian, Chinese and ancient Russian...very difficult to understand or interperet.

Of course, the local culture is very careful to not interrupt their "lifeline. But those are the people in Chukotka...not those out in the wild. They have nothing else.

Try me, just one time...this is not as easy as you think!!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Oh I didnt believe the kid at all, I just brought it up to stir the pot a bit.

I heard about the giant hole in Russia back when the videos of the mystery sounds were making their rounds years back. After the it was said they were faked it all sort of fell off the radar. Fun to think about if true but I cannot say, I havent been there to see or hear it.

a reply to: TheGreazel

Did you think I took that seriously from my post? Hence the "critter" part. I just cannot bother to explain my humor, i think it ruins it.

I do not believe some rapid demon weasils from the bowels of the planet are coming to get anyone. They should, but they wont.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thats a great thread, i read all 12 pages.
I put a question to you in it.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ah. I can handle Mongolian and probably at least a little archaic Russian but I refuse to learn Spanish let alone Chinese, lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

it would change life as we know it on this planet. That much is certain.
Nine years ago, it was my very 1st post here on ATS. And, I'd been studying it for 10 years before that.

So you have studied this 'it' - are you talking about some kind of HOLE? Could you please be more specific and detailed, tell us exactly what you're talking about, where it is, how you found out about it, and what you know?

Otherwise, it looks like you have studied this 'it' for decades and all you know that 'it would change life', and that it is 'certain' (HOW certain, why is it certain, what is this based on, who said it's certain, etc.?)

Sorry, but this sound incredibly vague - and if you've studied it for THAT long, and this is all you have to offer, well.. I don't know, I would like to have more information before I can take this 'it' seriously, when you don't even have a NAME for it, for crying out loud.

Also, what about it would 'change life' and with what method? To what direction? In what way would life change? How CAN 'life' change?

Do you now see the problem with vague statements that can mean almost anything?
edit on 30-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I'm pretty sure I saw "deep" Maybe he edited this mistake? I wouldnt feel a need to comment on how long a hole is. Who says "Look, a 12km long hole in the ground!" anyway?
Nevermind

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join