It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I Looking at Here???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, I need to preface this post with a few things so that this thread can be properly examined and looked at (hopefully) seriously. Firstly, I do not pretend in any way or fashion to know what I'm seeing on this video. To claim otherwise would be ridiculous. Let me outline what is on the video quickly, it's very very short so takes little time to watch, but essentially this is a newborn baby with utterly black eyes (not around the eye, the eye itself). The baby's behavior also seems quite odd (I don't have any babies, so I don't actually know this either, this might be perfectly normal baby behavior). Anyway, the premise of the video is that this is a baby born post-vaccine conception and/or birth. In other words, it's posited that the mother had the vaccine while pregnant (or perhaps prior to). The problem with the video, in my estimation, is that the comments have been disabled (I know many will dismiss it out of hand for that simple reason). Personally, I make 2 distinct kind of threads on here; one where I know quite well what I'm talking about ahead of time, and the other where I'm sharing something that I know little to nothing about (such as this). The comments are important to me in both, but particularly in the latter because I post the thread not out of a sense of entertainment or 'look-at-meism' but rather to listen to the community in order to get feedback and learn. This might be a well-known condition amongst newborns (I guarantee you if it is someone on here will know that). This might be tampered video (I know someone knows about that here as well). This might be something that is happening (I pray no one knows that). Point is, give it a look and if you have some insight, please share...

Oh, and also, I don't post this in anyway to be humorous (obviously) but do get ready for some rich color-commentary from the woman narrating over the video...

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There's not really much to say given the content is there?

It's been lifted from tiktok so maybe you could find it on there and see what's been said.

All we can say is it's a baby with what seems to be very black eyes being held by a man while a woman makes some rather vague statements about the child not being normal and blaming the vaccines.

a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Weird little video, done in a laundromat at that. I don't know if there is a relationship between how that kid acts and the virus or vaccine, looks more like the kid is like those meth or drug babies that I have seen videos of. I am not saying that is the case, but some of those drug babies do have a weird stare and expression.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I dunno, Rocco...maybe 25 to Life. If you're a good boy, and counting time served; you'll prolly be out in 15. You know the rules, Rocco...keep ya' mouth shut, an' remember, the family's got eyes on the inside!

edit on 9/26/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

There's not really much to say given the content is there?

It's been lifted from tiktok so maybe you could find it on there and see what's been said.

All we can say is it's a baby with what seems to be very black eyes being held by a man while a woman makes some rather vague statements about the child not being normal and blaming the vaccines.

Well, at least there is someone out there who knows about as much as me. Obviously there must be something that has them interested in the baby (I say this to counter any notion that it's faked). I mean, they seem to be videoing the baby out of examination and/or documenting. Now as for the woman (I had to say I didn't post this in any way to elicit humor because her commentary is pretty close), she obviously was just watching the video and laying down audio over it, so who knows about her. As for TikTok, I've never used that site in my life. I wouldn't even know how. Thanks for weighing in...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I’ve got two kids. I can tell you that this baby is premature. Maybe it has something to do with that.

Off to do some research.

ETA: BOOM! That didn’t take long.

www.webmd.com...
edit on 26-9-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Weird little video, done in a laundromat at that. I don't know if there is a relationship between how that kid acts and the virus or vaccine, looks more like the kid is like those meth or drug babies that I have seen videos of. I am not saying that is the case, but some of those drug babies do have a weird stare and expression.

That's very possible (drug baby thought), but this could just be the 'new' drug baby. Not crack or meth, but vax.

Also my friend, preeeety certain that's a hospital. I had to go back and look when I read your post, but you can just barely catch a couple of glimpses of the person holding the baby, and I'm pretty sure they're wearing black scrubs. Also, that's a baby's hospital bed. One conspiracy at a time rickymouse!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Tiktok is all about the numbers really.

It's low quality shirt content so putting my personal opinions aside I would say it's just made up for clicks and shares.

You'd expect to see more said about it if it was a real thing wouldn't you?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I dunno, Rocco...maybe 25 to Life. If you're a good boy, and counting time served; you'll prolly be out in 15. You know the rules, Rocco...keep ya' mouth shut, an' remember, the family's got eyes on the inside!

Ahhh Flyingclaydisk, you're always good for a laugh (which I'll read, by the way, that you also have no idea what the hell this is). Your post on the 1 to 10 pain scale is my favorite since I've been on ATS. Seriously, full bellied, laugh out loud funny. Actually, that kind of just inspired a future thread in me...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Looks like it could be Aniridia or Infantile glaucoma.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Kreeate because: pics added

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yep, ya' got me!

No idea on this one! Just flyin' by the title.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’ve got two kids. I can tell you that this baby is premature. Maybe it has something to do with that.

Off to do some research.

www.webmd.com...

BOOM! WebMD strikes again. Great job. Only thing though is that I did just scan the attached article, and I didn't see anything about black eyes. I didn't give a thorough read, but I'm pretty sure there was nothing there about that. You recognized the baby as premature right away, so there's that...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Tiktok is all about the numbers really.

It's low quality shirt content so putting my personal opinions aside I would say it's just made up for clicks and shares.

You'd expect to see more said about it if it was a real thing wouldn't you?

Well definitely. For one, I don't pretend to be on the cutting edge of everything, by a long shot. I guess I was most curious if this was something that was happening, like an observable thing with a significant sample size. In other words, a piece of a conspiracy of which I was unaware. I agree, if it's a one off that would not be statistically significant...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Crack open a beer and hit the search engines mate.

If you find more then add it here.

If there's nothing then it's either a fabrication or it's the very first example that's been put out.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah, not a laundromat, I heard the sound like dryers make and saw what appeared to be an open door of a washer or dryer, but looking at it again it is not an appliance, I do not know what it is.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Off to do some research.

www.webmd.com...

BOOM! WebMD strikes again. Great job. Only thing though is that I did just scan the attached article, and I didn't see anything about black eyes. I didn't give a thorough read, but I'm pretty sure there was nothing there about that. You recognized the baby as premature right away, so there's that...

I’m still researching. Apparently, ROP is a big problem with premies. It can cause bleeding and scarring of the retina. Particularly in babies born before 31 weeks.

When children are born early, the blood vessels that feed the retina usually haven’t finished growing. ROP occurs when these vessels actually stop growing for a time, then begin growing abnormally and randomly. The new vessels are fragile and can leak, leaving the retina scarred. In the worst-case scenario, the retina detaches (tears away from the back wall of the eye) and puts the baby at high risk of becoming blind.

www.childrenshospital.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Crack open a beer and hit the search engines mate.

If you find more then add it here.

If there's nothing then it's either a fabrication or it's the very first example that's been put out.

Aha...took your advice and found it. Pretty sure this is the answer;

Black-eyed children (or black-eyed kids) are an American contemporary legend of paranormal creatures that resemble children between ages 6 and 16,[1] with pale skin and black eyes, who are reportedly seen hitchhiking or begging, or are encountered on doorsteps of residential homes

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That's an urban legend but it may be what the tiktok video is alluding to?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well whatever is ailing that poor wee baby, to hear the mother speak that way about her newborn, if indeed the voice is the mother is heartbreaking to me. Like she already regrets giving life and perhaps will treat the child differently in a not so good way. This just makes me sad.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that's a voice over track.

I'd be surprised if the woman speaking is actually the child's mother.

a reply to: AccessDenied

top topics

<<   2 >>

join