It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I Looking at Here???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Yeah, not a laundromat, I heard the sound like dryers make and saw what appeared to be an open door of a washer or dryer, but looking at it again it is not an appliance, I do not know what it is.

That is an access point to an incubator

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Saw this video the other day, but I highly doubt it's real considering we'd see many other videos of black eyed babies if this was a result of the vaccine. It did get my imagination going though, because I've heard a lot of creepy black eyed kid (BEK) stories over the years. It's interesting to think if this has any relation to how BEK's are created.

The look on the babies face is kind of off-putting, like it's more aware of the world than it should be... I would hardly call it a blank stare. The women also says "they are built different, they aren't like these other kids, they come out with an attitude". That would suggest to me the black eyed baby is more intelligent than an average baby.

What is also kind of creepy is that many abductees say hybrid babies are more aware than human babies, like they already have some personality at a very young age. I'll be darned if that thing doesn't look like a hybrid baby with those black eyes. Like I said it's probably fake, or perhaps a rare medical condition, but it gets the imagination going.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm pretty sure that's a voice over track.

I'd be surprised if the woman speaking is actually the child's mother.

a reply to: AccessDenied

I had that feeling. ....

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Whoa! I didn't see those pics since you added them. Very good find...looks basically the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Well whatever is ailing that poor wee baby, to hear the mother speak that way about her newborn, if indeed the voice is the mother is heartbreaking to me. Like she already regrets giving life and perhaps will treat the child differently in a not so good way. This just makes me sad.

I'm certain that is not the baby's mother. For one, the baby is definitely white and the woman speaking is definitely black (before anyone accuses me of anything, tell yourself that's not true). Secondly, yes, what the woman was saying was pretty deplorable, but it also sounds like she's speaking from experience. As if she has had a post-vax baby and will not do so again because 'they' are different. That is pretty interesting...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Saw this video the other day, but I highly doubt it's real considering we'd see many other videos of black eyed babies if this was a result of the vaccine. It did get my imagination going though, because I've heard a lot of creepy black eyed kid (BEK) stories over the years. It's interesting to think if this has any relation to how BEK's are created.

The look on the babies face is kind of off-putting, like it's more aware of the world than it should be... I would hardly call it a blank stare. The women also says "they are built different, they aren't like these other kids, they come out with an attitude". That would suggest to me the black eyed baby is more intelligent than an average baby.

What is also kind of creepy is that many abductees say hybrid babies are more aware than human babies, like they already have some personality at a very young age. I'll be darned if that thing doesn't look like a hybrid baby with those black eyes. Like I said it's probably fake, or perhaps a rare medical condition, but it gets the imagination going.

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that it's not fake. That doesn't mean that it's a result of the vaccines, just not a fake video. I think the fact that it seems to be documenting the baby is the give away for me. It's clearly shot in a hospital, so this would be something standard to do (I believe) in the event of an abnormal birth (maybe even to send to colleagues for other opinions.

I agree that the baby does have a creepy sense of awareness. One member (can't think of the handle off the top of my head) linked almost right away to a WebMD article, but that talked a lot about vision problems and if you look at this child's eyes, they move in a very responsive manner. When something catches the baby's attention, you can see the eyes move rapidly to the source of stimuli, thereby seemingly 'looking' at that source...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It appears to me like it’s a newborn baby and possibly
A premie……But
What caught my attention was how it was holding its head upright when most newborns can’t do that.
It appears that it’s holding its head upright and
Looking around
Which is strange to me!
Just my thoughts

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For all we know, its some CGI hoax vid. There is literally no legit context here.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
For all we know, its some CGI hoax vid. There is literally no legit context here.

Could be, but I don't think it is. I think whatever the explanation, the video itself is legit. The mystery behind it is what it is. Not dismissing your theory, I just don't think that's CGI...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It looks like infant glaucoma, and pretty bad at that. That could also be one of the reasons the child is so unanimated. It is being sensory-deprived. As for the "soulless stare" I think characterization leaves a lot to be desired.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I know nothing about the video footage but the voice over is an from an entirely different tiktoc where the woman is talking about how babies born during lockdown are different. I watched the original TikTok of the woman speaking before vaccines where a thing, so the audio is not about the effects of a vid vaccine

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
It looks like infant glaucoma, and pretty bad at that. That could also be one of the reasons the child is so unanimated. It is being sensory-deprived. As for the "soulless stare" I think characterization leaves a lot to be desired.

Another member posted with that theory, also posted some pictures showing it...it was spot on. Yeah, with you on the soulless stare thing. That's why I said in the beginning, as it related to me, that I wasn't going to say anything humorous and sort of warned about the lady speaking over the video, because I was hoping people might realize, hey, ultimately this is a little baby...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nealjt

I know nothing about the video footage but the voice over is an from an entirely different tiktoc where the woman is talking about how babies born during lockdown are different. I watched the original TikTok of the woman speaking before vaccines where a thing, so the audio is not about the effects of a vid vaccine

Wow! That's really interesting! Great find. Ok, well that's one mystery down. How in the hell did that audio get over that video. I would say that basically blasts the credibility of the video itself right out of the water. Excellent job!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

vm.tiktok.com... For those that have TikTok (forgive me!) og video which is used as the voice over. Is still interesting, I do think as a minimum we are in a mass social experiment. I have a daughter born just us lockdown started in uk and she is a bit wild ! But also was very nervous of people for a long time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join