It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Entrances Can Be Very Easily Hidden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This is not a post about a discovered secret hidden entrance. It is, however, a video of how easily an entrance can be hidden in plain sight that even ground observation could easily miss.

There is a YouTube channel about a guy who bought the Cerro Gordo Gold Mine and from time to time I like to check in to see what he finds. I just happened to catch up today and found it very interesting that one of the main entrances to one of the mines is literally hidden in plain sight. I got me thinking about the million odd posts we've all discussed over the years about "secret entrances".

In this video you could walk right by this entrance and never see it. It's even undetectable by aerial observation due to the very long and perpetual shadow cast by the massive rock slab. In short...very easy to hide a secrete entrance if this is one of the methods used.

Jump to the 3:11 mark in the video to see where the entrance of the mine is located. There is about 10 seconds of good ground and aerial video showing how impossible it would be to detect.

Here is a still from the video showing the entrance to the mine. Even with a drone you wouldn't see this entrance. It just looks like a random rock slab.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here's the problem...

An adit is fairly easy to conceal if it is not the primary entrance to the underground structure. And the reason is because the tailings can be removed from inside the mine / structure. But somewhere there has to be an entrance where all the mine tailings are removed, and no sizable structure is going to be excavated without the use of heavy equipment to minimally haul away the tailings.

I like to photograph old mines, and I rarely look for entrances, but rather tailing piles and signs of equipment or tracks to deal with the tailings. This is usually a dead giveaway, and I've never seen an exception to this.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That's a valid point and I know what tailings are, however, I don't see any indication this entrance is an entrance other than the leftover barbed wire. Point being is I were droning an area "looking" for something I would fly right by this place and not even give it a second thought.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi

I am currently investigating a True life, ongoing, conspiracy.

The matter has been reported on "Above Top Secret" before, at that time the noises that were reported on (women and children crying, screaming and being abused, ) were recorded mainly by me.

The noises that were recorded seemed to be coming from underneath the floor of the basement.

When we reported on the location of the tunnel entrance it was quickly filled in.

Ober the last three years, nine people went back to the property and recorded more noises.

This week all nine of them share their experiences in a new YouTube video.

Best regards

*SNIP*

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

edit on 10/20/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

That was a fantastic video. I immediately subbed to that channel after watching it.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

That was a fantastic video. I immediately subbed to that channel after watching it.

It truly is and the property owner is a very likable, humble fellow. Start from the beginning of the entire series. It's amazing what he's done and I can only imagine what it will be like in a few more years.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Ha, pretty funny he says nobody's been there or found it in maybe the past 100 years.
Yet there is a modern metal fence post and barbed wire in front of it and it even has a rusty sign on it. You can see it real good at the 3:17 mark and then again at the 3:47 mark.

Now maybe he put it up, but from the looks of it it's been there a while. I guess he's so poor that he has to use old trash left laying around. If that's the kind of work he does, the town will never be safe enough for the public to come and view.

edit on 20-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Secret Entrances Can Be Very Easily Hidden

This implies that non-secret entrances can't be very easily hidden.

Is this what you are saying, or should you just change this to "Entrances can be easily hidden"? (No need to use the word 'very', as 'easily' is easily enough)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The videos on that channel are nice (seen many of them before) but to claim this has any relation to a "secret entrance" is silly. It's a mine entrance in a huge system (many of the entrances probably also being collapsed), one that isnt exactly practical nor could it ever be used as something other than... well, a lost mine entrance for a 100+ year old mine.

A real modern "secret entrance" would be hidden inside a building anyway, impossible to see from anywhere other than inside.
edit on 28-5-2022 by merka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join