It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

So why so lathered up for a "deny Ignorance" web site thread. Its my story.

link   
1. Got antibodies
2. If I get sick due to C19, I’ll take IVERMECTIN (don’t bother I know it works).
3. What I say to everyone who tells me to get the vaccine: “stick that needle in your own eyeball“.
4. Hope you’ll post any adverse side-effects, should you get ‘em.

link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hey we joined ATS on the same day and the same year, because of that I'm gonna take the "Juice", I mean were ATS Twins right?

my brother was ecstatic when he heard I was super sick.

Your brother is my brother, and I wanna be super sick too - It means the Juice is working, Yay!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Tough when the other side of the coin speaks?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I have a two friends in the hospital still due to ADE and other side effects from pfizer. So yeah I am pissed off. One of them clotted so bad they can't even test her blood.. she's fricken 23 with a new born.

She did the shot to protect him.

Another friend of mine developed seizures due to the covid vaccine leaking into her blood stream and started attacking her organs. She's fit, athletic 4 kids, again same reasoning. She was forced to get the shot or have her kids starve.

So I am not a happy camper.. right now.
edit on 26-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

People are going to be very pissed that you voluntarily did something.

From what if seen people get pissed if you don't voluntarily do something.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Have. A lady friend, Doctor, smart little lass, her name is irrelevant, cute as a button and did I say smart
Refuses to give anyone the vax, asked her why and she said she couldn’t comment, she told me she wasn’t allowed to say why she refused to give out the vax

And just an aside, she is pretty keen on me and still won’t take me into her confidence, surprisingly
Yeah, good for you, me, I will wait, not betting on the benevolent dictators in power just yet

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

No were not ATS soul mates but all I am offering is an attempt to educate. Many cant see through it. Now as far as sterilization goes? That remains to be seen.

Well its NFL football and I am otta here

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: BlackArrow

Oh really? Well I had the flu in February 2020. So sick I could not sleep. They tested me for flu. Not Covid-19. I came back positive. I also have a Covid-19 antibody test this past August 2021. I have none. So I took the Vaccine. Will have the antibody test in 4 weeks

You sure about that?

I have had covid, mid-Jan 2020 to mid-March 2020 (after picking up parts from a chinese supplier just back from china) and from the covid specific antibody serology test, I have the antibodies, so no mRNA/rDNA crap for me. As a note from the FDA, they state you should not get a covid specific antibody test. I don't know why, but I expect you will find out you have no antibodies. Go do the test though and let us know the results. I know in Canada the test costs $75 at LifeLabs, not sure what it costs in the US.

FDA Link

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not everyone will die a lot of those vaccines that were given were not real vaccines. It has been nation wide the amount of fake doses given is actually astonishing. It's not being to heavily talked about because people are losing their jobs for it.

I have plenty of sources.. but I am tired of arguing this. If you had no reactions at all chances are good you only got a saline shot.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So why so lathered up for a "deny Ignorance" web site thread. Its my story.

It was your story until you added "get vaccinated" in all caps....

It worked tho you got clicks.....

Im neutral on vaccines......but very against whatever the hell is going on right now..

Thats why.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm glad it turned out OK for you. And your dedication to getting back in shape for it is laudable as well. If everyone were in that kind of shape, we may not have even noticed there was an illness going around, at all. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Be well.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I was neutral until I had a couple of friend hit the hospital due to severe side effects. Then watching others literally get beaten "for their health". Worse then prison riots.. over the vaccine.

Maybe I should ask their blood types for the study that people are wanting to do.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Have. A lady friend, Doctor, smart little lass, her name is irrelevant, cute as a button and did I say smart
Refuses to give anyone the vax, asked her why and she said she couldn’t comment, she told me she wasn’t allowed to say why she refused to give out the vax

And just an aside, she is pretty keen on me and still won’t take me into her confidence, surprisingly
Yeah, good for you, me, I will wait, not betting on the benevolent dictators in power just yet

Good call 🤙

I would listen to advice from a cute smart nurse over a weird goat on the internet any day.

(post by Cymru removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
it is such an empowering feeling

understanding that I, as a mere mortal and a minority,

can bring the government to a standstill

and result in the collapse of economy and civilization as a whole

simply by doing

nothing

and demonstrating that I can continue to live and prosper
as their world collapses around them

Like, wow . . . man . . . far out.
right?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I find your title laughable with the 'get vaccinated!' in capitals in it.
Never have I told anyone to either get vaccinated or not get vaccinated.The sooner you realise that it's none of your self righteous business the better.
The cult like behaviour of the 'converted' is nauseating and part of the problem of dividing the countries in to two groups.
We should all be fighting the corrupt governments who think themselves 'the ruling class' not each other.
As it is the battle lines are drawn and collaborators' will be shown no mercy.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

If she works for the AMA which employs 90% of doctors and hospitals, she's very smart for refusing. Even if she doesn't say why.

Bill Gates owns the medical association. Even speaking near technology could be very dangerous for her. So don't press the issue to much.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

I was neutral until I had a couple of friend hit the hospital due to severe side effects. Then watching others literally get beaten "for their health". Worse then prison riots.. over the vaccine.

Maybe I should ask their blood types for the study that people are wanting to do.

I remain neutral because I have several co-workers and family that have been jabbed and they all seem ok.....

However I still don't trust this $h!t at all.....

Mostly because of those who are pushing it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join