It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting (non UFO) talk by Richard Dolan on a general world wide Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
For me Richard is easy to listen to and even though sometimes I do not necessary agree with his conclusions he always makes me think of the possibilities. This is an unusual talk by him as he is not all into UFOs but actually about the world wide revolution which has come about since 9/11.

The talk brings up the massive expansion of power by governments, Psychological warfare thru state sponsored propaganda, and the pressure of group think or the destruction of being able to express individual thought... How all the shutdowns/lockdowns have caused the loss of economic freedom and massive wealth transfers .
Hope you enjoy youtu.be...

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wicked find 727.

The vid is in my queue for view today.

a reply to: 727Sky

edit on 26-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Words are important.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I watched the whole thing. Very good! I concur with what he said.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
As do I.

Thanks again 727, your a guru.

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is the first time I’ve listened to Dolan, he says so many things that are in line with what I personally thought about the 911 attacks. It was the catalyst that set in motion a master plan of incredible magnitude. A global attack on normalcy, on freedom of expression and thought.

If there’s one quote that came from the ashes of “Nine Eleven”, that made the hairs in the back of my neck stand upright, it was;

let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories

-dubya-

As is perfectly clear today, that wasn’t just an empty quote.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Without stating an opinion on 9-11 one way or the other, I just wish some of these guys whom really do seem to have something credible to say would stop using 9-11 as the catalyst for what is currently going on.

9-11 was a tragic event, no doubt. Whether it was an inside job, or an act of terrorism, is a subject of debate and likely will be for a very long time. But to suggest that 9-11 was the one single event which triggered all this madness really only diminishes some of these people's arguments.

This descent into hell was going on long before 9-11. It's been going on since the final days of the Kennedy administration, possibly even earlier. Failure to recognize this and attempting to pin everything on 9-11 only demonstrates people's lack of understanding of the real problem. 9-11, while tragic, is nothing more than a shocking event to use as an excuse to grab people's attention.

Sept. 11th, 2001 happened, and it was real, but 9-11 was not the day, the single point in time, when someone flipped on the "Evil" switch. It wasn't just one 'switch', but rather a long series of them, being flipped over the decades, each one more evil than the last.

In order to correct problems, one must first understand those problems. Failure to fully understand those problems will mean any attempts to truly fix them will end in failure. The problems we face today did not originate from a single event on a single day. They are far more complex than this. There is no one single "Evil Switch" to be simply flipped to the 'off' position.

My .02

edit on 9/26/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well said!

911 was a symptom of the disease already well entrenched in we, it’s host.

Tunnel vision is a thing....

PS, looking at time stamps I understand how zones work but minutes?
Kinda weird....no?

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: um

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
coool

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
First I would like to say that I have streaming TV ,I cut the cable, wow do they have a lot of stuff they would NOT show on mainstream TV/cable. I have been listening to Richard Dolan for probably 20 years or more.There is a documentary that Richard made about UFOs and he told how he got into UFO-ology he originally did research in history and facts about history and found something on Rosswell and how they ( the Air Force) unsolicitaed said they found a flying saucer then the next day retracted the statement and he thought maybe there is something to the story. IMO this whole thing started with TWA FLIGHT 800 if you have not seen that documentary AND no way will they ever show that on TV ( mainstream) you have to see it...it is shocking what happened makes 911 look like a boy scout outing, free channel tubi has it, streaming. don't forget that they tried to blow up the world trade centers first ..remeber a car bomb in the parking garage.
when Richard said the reference to another Peral Harbor what that meant was that Australia notified Washington that an armada of Japanese war ships were heading towards Pearl Harbor. FDR did nothing and sacrificed all the sailors lives at Pearl Harbor so that he could get in a war with Japan. We had been blockading Japans oil and Rubber since the 30s. FDR was a war monger. Once in the war with Japan FDR rounded up all the Japanes in America and sent them to concentration camps. Michio kaku's family was one of them. My father was in the Navy at that time and was stationed in Cuba when Baptista was president of Cuba. My father contracted scarlet fever which is almost always fatal back then they told my father the scarlet fever will more than likely kill you....they then said they have a new drug called penicillin they said that might kill you too. My dad signed the waivier and the penicillin saved his life although he was discharged with a 90% disability. He found out later the ship he was going to shipout on was bombed and all hands lost in the Pacific. sorry that i digressed slightly.
It's getting late i have some more key points about the fruad of NIST, National Geographics ..etc on 911 will come back and fill in later

FOR NOW WATCH STREAMING CHANNEL PLANDEMIC you have to search for it in new channels on streaming TV
the bandwidth is low just hang in and watch

here is something fun

edit on 28-10-2021 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2021 by LA1IMPALA because: added statement

edit on 28-10-2021 by LA1IMPALA because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It wasn’t even the first 9-11 FCD ...

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

top topics

join