It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Lee Merritt:The COVID Vaccine Program has Killed More Young Active Duty People Than COVID Did

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you for adding the sarcasm tag.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

No you didn't just type that and not edit it? I would have took you to be wanting to share that you love people and want them to not suffer.

I was in the military 28 years.... I really don't think people are suffering from it in the military. This is not the first time for the military either to use not so approved vaccines and other things.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I'm not surprised it doesn't bother you if our troops are maimed by a toxic clot shot.

Well since I was in the military a very long time I know a lot of people in it, so they are not having any issues. My over the top statement is just in line with that the BS statements I see here, just like yours.

edit on 29-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Update 11.14.2021

The Oklahoma National Guard is refusing to be force-vaccinated.

www.foxnews.com...

They are essentially telling their Commander-in-Chief to get lost....just like Joe Biden tells the courts.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Dr. Lee Merritt completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency in the United States Navy and served 9 years as a Navy physician and surgeon where she also studied bioweapons before returning to Rochester, where she was the only woman to be appointed as the Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery.

Dr. Merritt has been in the private practice of Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery since 1995, has served on the Board of the Arizona Medical Association, and is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

Dr. Merritt recently addressed the American Frontline Doctors and discussed how all through 2020 there were only 20 deaths among all active duty military personnel related to COVID. However, there are now many reports of tumors and over 80 cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart), which has a 5-year mortality rate of around 66%, following the COVID-19 shots given to the military.

Military Doctor: “The COVID Vaccine Program has Killed More Young Active Duty People Than COVID Did”

Dr. Lee Merritt stated what many in the mainstream media do not want to state about the vaccines and COVID-19.

Here is a link to her own website which has many more videos.

drleemerritt.com...

Here is some info on who she is.

Dr. Lee Merritt began her medical career at the age of four, carrying her father’s “black bag” on housecalls, along the back roads of Iowa. In 1980 she graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in New York, where she was elected to life membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Dr. Merritt completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency in the United States Navy and served 9 years as a Navy physician and surgeon before returning to Rochester, where she was the only woman to be appointed as the Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery.

drleemerritt.com...

There is even a video, which I found on another website, in which she states more of our soldiers are dying, and suffering serious side effects, from the vaccine than from COVID-19.

Here is a link to the website with the video. The video is short so anyone interested should be able to watch it.

Link to video

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join