It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a Dutch MP tells the facts to their Parliament.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It seems that this level of transparency in a Parliament is rare but it seems to be gaining traction when the numbers are analyzed, The danger of Corona has been way over pushed, and this has a reason. It is no mere chance that all the MSM are singing from the same songsheet since they are all owned by the same entity. Which is being used to push the same product which is essentially also owned by that same one entity. A Parliament such as the Netherlands is refreshing to hear as he goes into the great reset and its cunning machinations. This is what is being discussed in a real open parliament a shame it's got subtitles.www.bitchute.com...

(post by Atsbhct removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that this level of transparency in a Parliament is rare but it seems to be gaining traction when the numbers are analyzed, The danger of Corona has been way over pushed, and this has a reason. It is no mere chance that all the MSM are singing from the same songsheet since they are all owned by the same entity. Which is being used to push the same product which is essentially also owned by that same one entity. A Parliament such as the Netherlands is refreshing to hear as he goes into the great reset and its cunning machinations. This is what is being discussed in a real open parliament a shame it's got subtitles.www.bitchute.com...

I used to speak Dutch, but then one of my tonsils flew out of my mouth. I keep waiting for the guy to hawk that luge that he's building up...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Antibody dependent enhancement.

You would think that some of the more intelligent ATS members would understand the concept. I guess some would rather just see what they want to see. Im the opposite. I just want the truth, even when it isnt what I want to hear.

Yet some will die blaming others for the condition of their bodies, even though they willingly took toxic substances. Pathetic

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The # is starting to hit the fan now.As predicted it would. What we say or don't say won't make any difference.You are either ready for it or your not.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here is an interesting story. Ill bet the jabs are causing the excess deaths...

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Its so obvious but still has deniability. Did you see this one? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

People need to wake up, before they end up taking a dirt nap

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

wow... he said ALL the quiet parts out loud...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: akira131

When the Undertaker meets with top brass and even a member of the British parliament, who as he walks back to his car is wondering why the civil unrest is not in full swing by now. He was expecting it, but the massive increases in power prices might get things moving. People haven't got a clue.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The propaganda is strong with this COVID virus as TPTB know that fear is the thief of rational thought.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Thierry Baudet....bwahahahahaha.

Yes, he is very relevant in Dutch politics.

Crazy wappies

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Thierry Baudet....bwahahahahaha.

Yes, he is very relevant in Dutch politics.

Crazy wappies

ben je meer van rutte ?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Sounded on point to me. I am interested to see if his comment about Australia mandating a third clot shot in January, comes true.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: meiosismb

ben je meer van rutte ?

Nahhh...I've always been very impressed by Hans Wiegel and Pim Foruyn.

It's not that I do not agree with right or left orientation. Heck I can even respect a guy like Wilders but Thierry Baudet is as fake as it gets.

He is the pinacle of extreme populism and I have zero faith in his ability to lead anything.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

originally posted by: meiosismb

ben je meer van rutte ?

Nahhh...I've always been very impressed by Hans Wiegel and Pim Foruyn.

It's not that I do not agree with right or left orientation. Heck I can even respect a guy like Wilders but Thierry Baudet is as fake as it gets.

He is the pinacle of extreme populism and I have zero faith in his ability to lead anything.

I watched the video and what he said seemed pretty accurate to me....what was it that he said that you disagree with?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Didn't watch the video...heck, didn't even have to click the link to know this was about Thierry Baudet.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

maybe check it out before dismissing. you can even find it written out on their website with footnotes. good luck chuck

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

You're the epitome of arrogant, self confidence without investigation. You've just admitted you're an ignorant person who will not accept contrary opinions.

Welcome to the petty tyrant club..... My word, what a thing to say on a 'deny ignorance' website....

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yeah yeah yeah....It's not like I, as a Dutchman, didn't know what Thierry Baudet has to say. This has been his message the whole time.

And it's all fun and games when we, here on ATS, talk about global conspiracies, NWO and all the other speculative stuff.

It's an other thing when such a clown actually gets a voice in your country's politics.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join