It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton visits Texas...Does NOT go well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm from Texas, so this story caught my eye and I thought I'd give it a quick look. I guess the premise of the story is that Al Sharpton went to Del Rio, Texas to raise hell about the alleged whips being used by Border Patrol on the sea of Haitians crossing the Rio Grande. I haven't really been able to dig too deeply into that particular story other than to know that the BP and others are adamant that there were no whips used and what is being cited as such was simply the reigns for the horses. Again, uncertain of the whole story there, but the latter sounds much more likely than the former.

Now, as for Al Sharpton, I don't know a tremendous amount about him, but I think it's pretty well understood that he's a huge charlatan. I remember when he went to Florida following the Trayvon Martin killing (he just goes where the action is it seems), I saw interviews with family and pastors all saying that he was just about the money. Issues don't really matter to him, just exposure and money. He has a very sketchy history...Tawana Brawley, he was an FBI informant, just some weird stuff.

Anyway, he went to Texas to rile people up, and it just didn't seem like those there were having it. The video is interesting, not a ton of people shouting him down, but enough that you can't hear a damn word he says. Also, what self-respecting man of that age colors his hair like that? That's just curious to me...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

l guess he ll go back home and write this off as a failed business venture

glad to see he got his ass kicked done the gutters

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Now, as for Al Sharpton, I don't know a tremendous amount about him, but I think it's pretty well understood that he's a huge charlatan.

Al Sharpton was once a good civil rights leader.
Then , he went all politics.
Lost most all of his respectability .
The ruin of many of a good person .
edit on 9/23/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've got to admit, that was funny. Things didn't turn out the way Rev thought they would.

He doesn't know what reins are? That guy is a puffed up peacock. He is all about fame and money.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Now, as for Al Sharpton, I don't know a tremendous amount about him, but I think it's pretty well understood that he's a huge charlatan.

Well, then that is sad. You know what always surprises me is when I see old people behaving in such a way. It's like they can't ever turn it off. How much money is enough? When has your photo been taken enough? Do you not realize that you're going to die? I swear, I was just talking with a friend, and the topic of sex came up, and we were talking about how these many old men still behave like 18 year old horn dogs. It's really quite terrible. I know there are those that would say...good for them, but no. They should have matured past that point by now. I see Sharpton in this same light. I think he should have grown more by this point in life, have seen what is ahead and valued more the time that he's been given, and has left...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

He ain't never been a good civil rights leader. He's always been a charlatan. After his failed music promotion career and ratting on the mob, he figured out how to make money grifting as a civil rights leader. He has blood on his hands from deaths in Crown Heights riots and utterly embarrassing himself with Tawanna Brawley.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Now, as for Al Sharpton, I don't know a tremendous amount about him,

Al Sharpton sold out to the rich white establishment politicians decades ago and was told what his role would be. He's nothing more than a puppet of the liberal hate machine and for his acting he is given access to part of the lower "elite" serf kingdom reserved for those made to think they are important but are actually expendable.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Al Sharpton it's a career fraudster.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This was great to see. And yes, Al Sharon has been looking out for number one since day one. He's never been a good anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Al sharpton was a gun for hire who turned informant as many in and round the mafia did back then. He murdered people for money and today he is being referred to as Sir in as a politician in the media.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

My lord is he old an feeble now.
Such a shame.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Agreed
its Pronounced
Al Sharlatan

new topics