It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid has nowhere left to go to mutate into a deadly variant.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Cover up for side effects is mostly likely. Here is the Oxford vax marker claiming that Covid has nowhere left to go to mutate into a deadly variant. And already they are calling it a victory for the vaxs.

If anything this might look like a cover up to quickly avoid any debates, discussion on the blowbacks and potential side effects by their vaxs. At least they admitting that the Covid would became like a normal seasonal coronaviruses... Other traditional coronaviruses.

Yet they still want to continue the passports and mandates.]
Covid has nowhere left to go to mutate into a deadly variant.

Viruses tend to become less virulent over time as they spread through a population becoming more immune, according to Dame Sarah Gilbert

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If Viruses tend to become less virulent over time as they spread through a population was it even necessary for these RNA vaxs that likely can cause serious side effects that most arent being reported?
edit on 23-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
If Viruses tend to become less virulent over time as they spread through a population was it even necessary for these RNA vaxs that likely can cause serious side effects that most arent being reported?

C'mon now HawkEyi! Don't go introducing logic and deductive reasoning into these assertions. You might lay what is obvious bare for even more people to deny and ignore...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The Amish community around here say that it wasn't necessary.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They keep saying "Follow the science." What they really mean is, just believe what limited information we provide you, and don't for one second, think beyond what we tell you.

Viruses mutate for a reason. Mutations can be favorable, deleterious, or neutral.

If given the choice to magically wave a wand and cause all viruses to disappear, most people would probably jump at that opportunity, especially now. Yet this would be a deadly mistake – deadlier, in fact, than any virus could ever be.

“If all viruses suddenly disappeared, the world would be a wonderful place for about a day and a half, and then we’d all die – that’s the bottom line,” says Tony Goldberg, an epidemiologist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. “All the essential things they do in the world far outweigh the bad things.”

The vast majority of viruses are not pathogenic to humans, and many play integral roles in propping up ecosystems. Others maintain the health of individual organisms – everything from fungi and plants to insects and humans. “We live in a balance, in a perfect equilibrium”, and viruses are a part of that, says Susana Lopez Charretón, a virologist at the National Autonomous University of Mexico. “I think we’d be done without viruses.”

www.bbc.com...

We haven't learned that every living thing on this planet serves a purpose. Whether we like them, think they are ugly, feel they are a nuisance, or fear them. The planet does not revolve around us. In fact, it we are likely the only living thing on this planet that do more harm than good. To ourselves and to the planet.

The planet would likely thrive much better without us. Which now gives me something else to think it about.

Maybe Mother Earth is trying to kill us. God knows we have been doing a poor job as caretakers, for centuries.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
" Sir John said: "If you look at the trajectory we're on, we're a lot better off than we were six months ago.

"So the pressure on the NHS is largely abated. If you look at the deaths from COVID, they tend to be very elderly people, and it's not entirely clear it was COVID that caused all those deaths."

ca.news.yahoo.com...

..oh so deadly.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Only if you want to save a million people or so from premature death. In the US we burned through at least 400 thousand deaths before the vaccines started being deployed in significant numbers at the beginning of the year. If there had been no vaccines we would have had to go through probably 2 to 3 times that many again to get to herd immunity.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Maybe if the elderly weren't shoved into death camps, the death toll would have been a lot lower.

There are a sh!tload of people with blood on their hands in this debacle yet you seem to point in the opposite direction...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Maybe if the elderly weren't shoved into death camps, the death toll would have been a lot lower.

What death camps? Are you talking about retirement homes?

I do wonder if the elderly deaths from C19 would have been less if we had less of these institutions.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Only if you want to save a million people or so from premature death. In the US we burned through at least 400 thousand deaths before the vaccines started being deployed in significant numbers at the beginning of the year. If there had been no vaccines we would have had to go through probably 2 to 3 times that many again to get to herd immunity.

There is zero evidence whatsoever that the vaccines had anything at all to do with reducing Covid deaths. There is zero evidence whatsoever that the vaccines do anything at all to reduce transmission of the virus. There is plenty of evidence, on the other hand, that therapeutics and various non-vaccine treatments were already drastically reducing Covid deaths even before the vaccines rolled out.

Stop watching your television, it's a box of lies.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2021 by Absinth3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

In your comment, "likely" is a stand in for "im pulling it out of my ass". Of the several hundred people i know who are vaxed, none have had any side effects, let alone serious.

The issue was the spread through the population. If it were as deadly as Spanish flu, we would have lost 1.8mil to date in the US. From a national perspective, that is 1.8mil less people that the government can leverage for loans. On top of 1.8mil additional people dying and the effect it has on morale, etc.

The lockdown was unneccessary. The mask mandate should have happened in early March. But developing the vax was the right call.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

In Canada it has turned majority of the deaths weren't from covid but rather Neglect.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I disagree with you on the vax. These vaxs that can cause serious side effects and in many other countries people have a hard time reporting the side effects.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

In your comment, "likely" is a stand in for "im pulling it out of my ass". Of the several hundred people i know who are vaxed, none have had any side effects, let alone serious.

The issue was the spread through the population. If it were as deadly as Spanish flu, we would have lost 1.8mil to date in the US. From a national perspective, that is 1.8mil less people that the government can leverage for loans. On top of 1.8mil additional people dying and the effect it has on morale, etc.

The lockdown was unneccessary. The mask mandate should have happened in early March. But developing the vax was the right call.

I probably know a good hundred, same deal, no one has any ill effects, it's funny though, a few of my anti vax friends all say they know a few who died from the vax, a statistical near impossibility, hell, one member here claimed he knew 20+ who died from it..not believable!!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: MDDoxs

In Canada it has turned majority of the deaths weren't from covid but rather Neglect.

Can you show examples that confirm that? ETA..In fairness, I don't doubt there are more examples than the one I posted, but not buying any kind of majority.

There definitely were deaths that fit that, at one care home, might of been Quebec, the poor folks literally starved to death. Some people need to fry for it.

www.theglobeandmail.com...
edit on 23-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My Uncle was taken to the intensive care unit the day after his first Pfizer shot.

Just because you don't know anyone that has suffered from it, that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I don't know anyone that has died from Covid but I keep being reminded of the horror.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No. Why are you trusting Big Pharma?

Wtf?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I disagree with you on the vax. These vaxs that can cause serious side effects and in many other countries people have a hard time reporting the side effects.

ill admit that anecdotal evidence isn't good evidence. But without any valid sources of data to support what you say, the only thing I have is anecdotal evidence. Do you have any anecdotal evidence of serious side effects to support your agreement? Do you know many vaxxed people? How many? How many went into rhe hospital due to the vax?

What do you support your disagreement on?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
My Uncle was taken to the intensive care unit the day after his first Pfizer shot.

Just because you don't know anyone that has suffered from it, that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I don't know anyone that has died from Covid but I keep being reminded of the horror.

I know upwards of 20 who have died from covid. 2 more on ventilators right now.

Your uncle...why did he go into ICU? Was it related to the vax?

I do know of a couple issues that cause folks to be discouraged from taking the vax:

- a couple of odd medical related things like being allergic to everything
- if you have taken monoclonal antibodies
- if you have an active case of covid

Knowing he went into ICU doesn't help in this context without knowing why.

On a related note, i absolutely do hope your uncle recovers and finds a few more happy years.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join