It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man refused service for not wearing mask, goes gets mask so he can shoot his refuser.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Ahh true that.
I should had said Ontario Canada.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

Well , Who can Blame Him ? I Mean.........

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poofmander
a reply to: Nyiah

Okay so what's the point oh having this conversation, I want to know if people here are willing to kill over a mask. I'm asking if anyone feels that way, I'm also asking those same people and everyone else, how do we try and prevent more senseless killings.

I very much believe that this one "crazy person" is more like one of the many people in this day in age that is unbelievably stressed and doesn't know how to deal with their own emotions.

I want to get out in front of these situations and also perhaps put things in perspective for people and if I'm not allowed to express that here, then you are the one with the problem. Also if I'm not that good at it lemme practice, hombre, but all in all perhaps this discourse is not for you it's for other more undecided/open minded people. I know there are many lurkers that may never comment, I hope to reach them here. I hope to show them that there need not be this level of animosity between us and perhaps more cooperation and understanding. I don't want to tell people what to do, I want to hear how people want to move forward dealing with those who they don't agree with into the future because guess what we are not all gonna agree but we can decide how we can treat one another civilly and without prejudice.

I respect the fact some don't want to wear masks, but if you aren't welcome inside a place that's up to the owner of the establishment and that's called freedom so you can't argue with that. The only order I may ask be barked is "don't #ing shoot him"

good thread!
ultimately, it's not about masks or the virus, and it doesn't matter how many people die. at the core, it's about self-hatred and reflection. and in the big picture, the efforts of destructive forces to divide societies. these can be religious fundemantalists, radical islamists, extreme right-wingers, economic powers, governments, intelligence agencies - for all of them, the internet is a goldmine.
it's about responsibility. if you knowingly spread false facts on the internet, falsify pictures and quotes, spread lies, then you have to expect that people will believe all this and at some point start wanting to 'missionize' others, become paranoid and in the worst case commit a crime. that's why so many here react with deflection and relativization of the act. because they know that in their innermost. there is no excuse for such a crime. but there are reasons that lead to such an act and one of these reasons is the radicalization of people caused by the internet - incited by other people. something that happens here on ats day by day.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
First of all I always find it interesting that things like this happen just before elections.

I can only speak from personal experience with one possible exception being profoundly deaf and having to cope with others wearing masks for the past 15 or so months.
It is absolutely horrendous, tiring, frustrating, stressful and exceptionally pissing me right off to the point that my left testicle bag now twitches in sync with the hubbub coming from yet another moving mask on some random guys face that has no reason or need to speak with me at all.
I've also had some complains against me in stores if I have not worn a mask (im meant to be exempt) or numerous people getting to the point of even trying to attack me on a few occassions as ive mis-heard or not understood them asking me to move or something (even if told I can't hear due to being deaf repeatedly and they will have to lower their mask or cease conversing).

Would I harm/kill/attack anyone refusing entry, demanding I wear a mask, not wearing a mask or whatever despite how annoying it is? Absolutely not.

Are some people absolutely devoid of empathy/strength/morals and generally driven nuts quite easily? Absolutely.

There has to be more to this story or quite clearly the person is severely mentally ill.

However my opinion aside.

Just leaving this here to answer the rest respectfully.

edit on 22-9-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm also asking those same people and everyone else, how do we try and prevent more senseless killings.

Here's a thought: let people go about their daily lives without harassing them.

I very much believe that this one "crazy person" is more like one of the many people in this day in age that is unbelievably stressed and doesn't know how to deal with their own emotions.

All the more reason not to harass them.

I don't know; that just seems self-evident to me. If I see an animal that is obviously irritated, I tend to not try and irritate it more. That's just good sense if one does not wish to be bitten or clawed or whatever. The same thing goes with people. If someone is already agitated, it's usually a good idea to try to not agitate them further.

I want to get out in front of these situations and also perhaps put things in perspective for people and if I'm not allowed to express that here, then you are the one with the problem.

Of course you are free to present your opinion and perspective. Have you been banned for this thread? Have your posts been removed? If so, I haven't seen any of them.

The flip side of that is that others get to present their opinions and perspectives as well. If you don't like those opinions and perspectives, well, too damn bad. That's how freedom works; it cuts both ways. You do not have the right to demand others see things your way. Get over it. In this case, you are openly advocating that people like me are to be removed from society and literally allowed to die if they refuse to just go away. I consider that "opinion and perspective" as the true fascist attitude between us.

That's my "opinion and perspective."

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Masks are kind of a non-issue for me. I think they're kind of silly because 95% of them don't protect anyone, but I don't get angry over them so much (though they do make it harder to breathe, and they're hot).

Now, forced 'vaccines', on the other hand, well...those do make me angry. Especially forced experimental vaccines.

Then, we are mostly on the same page!

I'd wager if we asked what each believed rather than telling each other what they believe, we'd find we are much more similar than we are different. But you are one of those lefties who hates America and won't eat Apple Pie, so you are not who I need to talk to.

I sincerely don't know WTF you are talking about??????

iI'm guessing the irony of your post is lost on you,,you telling me who I am, or what I believe..wtf
edit on 22-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 22-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Tyranny is always dangerous. The crazy people who are intelligent are running the show and the dumb crazies are out there giving the crazy people in charge more control.

Stories like this make me shrug more than anything. “Man throws ball in air, ball returns to ground”. If this mass panic and escalation of violence was planned, it could not have been planned better.

Our system is off the hinges so the likelihood of more events like this is inevitable and as things escalate. Reasonable people have legitimate grievances and have been denied any recourse. They have been dehumanized and framed in the media and academy as evil and their voices are not heard in good faith.

Hopefully this is just a generational shuffling of the deck, but no good crisis goes to waste.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Man refused service for not wearing mask, goes gets mask so he can shoot his refuser.

Sounds about right.

Not 'moral' or 'ethical' kind of right, but the 1+1 = 2 kind of right. It's like, 'well, DUH, what did you expect?'-kind of right.

As in, 'OF COURSE that's going to happen if you do this, it's only a matter of time!'

This kind of thing is 100% predictable - you deny people their humanity and access to use their human rights, what the heck do you expect is going to happen? It's like Bob getting shot in 'Fight Club' - did they really expect something like that to never happen when they run around in ski masks blowing things up?

You take a stick and poke a hungry tiger for long enough, there's going to be a bite.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Do you want armed conflict over these rules now? If not then tell me how we are not going to end up there, and if so how come you haven't taken up arms yet?

Its getting there. Eventually the straw will be broken which breaks the camel's back. History doesn't lie, but it does repeat.

The good part is...we will win that war.
edit on 9/23/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Timucuan
I would love to be able to transport people to NK, or old school East Germany, so your sorry butt would understand what Tyranny is. This(mask), is an inconvenience..ATM.

Before you go making assumptions as to my world travels perhaps you should work on your vernacular and history some first.

There's no need to call people anything just because they don't agree with you. I've been to 22 different countries during my 30 year career, mostly middle eastern countries and have seen my share of extreme tyranny so take your pulpit and preach somewhere else. I've seen teenage girls stoned to death in the streets for not dressing a certain way.

In case you have been asleep for the last few months, there's more to all of this than a "mask", such as lock downs and forced vaccinations. Hell courts are even not allowing child visitations in some places if you aren't vaccinated.

I honestly wish I could fly you to Antartica or any other deserted place to eliminate the possibility of you procreation and spreading your lack of knowledge.
edit on 23-9-2021 by Timucuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I understand you are angry , this is a sad crime that never should have happened.

Nobody pro or anti vaxx on this website wishes this on someone and their relatives atleast no sane person.

Every individual themselfs are responsible for their own actions , the people of ATS are not responsible for what one sick person does.

This person was not right in the head , although not on police radar people had previous incidents with this monster.

There are a lot of people who are not afraid of the vaccine but afraid of the unconstitutional steps that are being made.

I don't mind wearing a mask , if i get my neccesary stuff in a timeframe i don't even mind lockdowns.

I do have problems when people want to decide what i do or not do with my body.

that right is protected by law where i live , you cannot just bypass these laws because they don't fit the current situation.

That is exactly the reason those laws where created in the first place , to counter overreach from governments.

I am 35 , i wanna live for another 30 years atleast , but i don't want to spend the next 30 years on a planet where my body is owned by a Government.

Once you give up rights you never ever get them back , it is naive to think they care about you.

They only care about keeping this Sh@#tshow running , who cares if the vaccine is garbage atleast you are back to work making money for factory earth.

edit on 23-9-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Anyone that resist lockdowns mask etc I am voting not guilty if I’m on a jury and you should too. Anyone that sues I voting for whatever they ask for if I’m on the jury. If you are a cop don’t enforce. If you are a private citizen don’t enforce. Sorry this is gone too far. We are on a war footing. Resist at all cost in anyway you can. If someone is filling up their car ask yourself if it’s worth your life to turn them in or refuse service. 99.997 survivable if you do nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If far surpasses a piece of cloth. I hope you can understand the deeper (darker) element to this. a reply to: Poofmander

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Victorian Police used Rubber bullets for the first time ever in the state "possibly in the nation as a whole"..

I'd say it's going to get a lot more violent.

They have also started outright beating and bludgeoning the people they arrest.

When the authorities start getting violent, the protesters will eventually respond in kind until it escalates to the point of no return for both sides.

Just ask Nicolae Ceausescu what happens when the government gets too aggressive.

No, wait.... You can't ask him because he's DEAD...!! LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Decided to delete
edit on 24-9-2021 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
As a follow up, super mask officers should be in fear about who will snap on them. Just provide them their services and let them be on their way. You wanna be a baby authoritarian , well I hope you're chest and face are blunt force trauma proof.

I shed no tears.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

It's not the shopkeepers fault, the shopkeeper shouldn't have been shot, he didn't make these slave driving rules

When will they start shooting the right people

That's my concern

Hahaha

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm not saying I support such activity, but am I the only one frustrated that those with nothing to lose never go after the right targets?

IF someone is going to lose it, and they're going to kill someone, or burn something down, why must it always be their fellow citizens and/or their small businesses? Fellow nobodies, who's deaths are only useful to those in power to push political bull#, but never actually be a threat to them?

It always seems so conveniently a threat to fellow citizens and rarely ever higher than that.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

those with nothing to lose never go after the right targets

That is by design. The "right targets" never enforce their own authoritarian rules... they always get underlings to do it for them. Remember the seat belt laws? The driver is legally liable here for a passenger who does not buckle up. In simple terms, if the cops stop me and my passenger is not wearing his seat belt, I get the ticket... not him. That's by design, to cause me to enforce a law that should never have been on the books to start with.

If a store sells alcohol or tobacco to a minor, the minor is not the one in trouble... the clerk in the store is. It doesn't matter if the person buying has a fake ID or looks older than he/she is; the clerk is still the scapegoat. So clerks enforce the laws to protect themselves from the law.

So many of our laws now are based on that concept... make the target someone besides the people who are behind the laws. Preferably someone who is expendable. I consider that an immoral action in itself. If you want a law enforced, enforce it; don't try to force others to do your dirty work.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join